By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
pitzy272 said:
Okay 2 questions/concerns...

First, I've seen that Sony promised massive advertising for the Vita; but then they went on to only mention Europe in regards to the advertising and placing "hands on" vitas in stores for customers to try out. Are they not providing vitas in gamestops, best buys, etc for hands on playing in the United States as well? And is the other advertising mainly in Europe?

Second question...vita Japan sales are depressing. The biggest games released in Japan thus far were mainly games more popular in US and Europe. So are there any games releasing in Japan in the near future that could increase vitas sales in Japan's?

There's still 26 days so I'd expect big advertising to start closer to release. Also IIRC move promotional spots in tv started after release date (in Poland at least)

BTW I was yesterday and cinema and they had Vita in Sony motion pictures trailer for resident evil movie :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Still waiting for the official pricing of PS Vita here (Brazil), but I'm sure it will outrageous.

Im waiting the price here too, but we will probably end importing the PSV... I will not pay US$800 for the console and another(pobably) US$100 for the fucking cards. Srsly, i hate these fucking taxes... The price of PS Vita here will be DAMN TOO HIGH!

italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
Still waiting for the official pricing of PS Vita here (Brazil), but I'm sure it will outrageous.

Im waiting the price here too, but we will probably end importing the PSV... I will not pay US$800 for the console and another(pobably) US$100 for the fucking cards. Srsly, i hate these fucking taxes... The price of PS Vita here will be DAMN TOO HIGH!

Yep... this is so annoying! At least I will try it on some store (Saraiva?) or I hope so. Where do you usually import from?

@MUGEN and Wagram
Very good to hear both answers. Hope the Vita sells like hotcakes. Especially hope that everyone looks past all the attempts many critics have been making to set the vita up for failure (i.e. blowing things out of proportion and being excessively/unfairly critical). Vita is probably the coolest, slickest, most feature-packed, and yet most reasonably priced device I've seen. Yet many critics still have ripped it apart. Not saying its a perfect device, but it has a crapton of positives and only select few negatives.

Moving on...that gravity rush live action trailer was sic

RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:

Yep... this is so annoying! At least I will try it on some store (Saraiva?) or I hope so. Where do you usually import from?

Well, i will wait and see the price in the gray market, i usually buy my stuff in Mercado Livre, but a friend of mine always import things from ebay, so im considering this too.

Sério, não vou pagar mais do que R$1500 pelo Vita aqui, é muito injusto! O 3DS uns 2 meses depois do lançamento era encontrado por uns R$ 900 no Mercado Livre, então vou ver o que acontece com o Vita também!

Around the Network
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:

Well, i will wait and see the price in the gray market, i usually buy my stuff in Mercado Livre, but a friend of mine always import things from ebay, so im considering this too.

Sério, não vou pagar mais do que R$1500 pelo Vita aqui, é muito injusto! O 3DS uns 2 meses depois do lançamento era encontrado por uns R$ 900 no Mercado Livre, então vou ver o que acontece com o Vita também!

Urgh I know! Mercado Livre will probably be the best option, but I also like to import from BigBoyGames, they are great.

Acho que conseguiremos rapidinho o Vita por R$900,00 no ML, não vejo razão para que isso não aconteça. E os jogos, vais comprar um cartão ou pela PSN? Jogo na PSN Brasil deve ser lançado por uma fortuna, sorte que minha conta é americana.

Guys! I just spent almost 2 hours playing VITA at my local GameStop lol. Demos available were: Welcome Park, Uncharted, Little Deviants, FIFA Soccer, Virtua Tennis, Gravity Rush, ModNation Racers, WipeOut 2048 and Escape Plan.

My first choice was Uncharted. So, I played the whole DEMO, the visuals are truly amazing! but the demo was really short as if only covered the Burning Building area and nothing more.

Then, I played Gravity Rush. The art style is impressive and the controls are easy and well implemented. The Demo had a good amount of content but I wanted to try and see everything, so, I stopped.

Third, I launched Little Deviants. It's a really fun game but the back touch controls could take a bit getting used to, but I got the hang pretty quickly.

I played short sections of Virtua tennis, ModNation and WipeOut but then I had to leave and there were a few people wanting to play. I will probably return next week and play a bit more :) It's AWESOME

RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:

Urgh I know! Mercado Livre will probably be the best option, but I also like to import from BigBoyGames, they are great.

Acho que conseguiremos rapidinho o Vita por R$900,00 no ML, não vejo razão para que isso não aconteça. E os jogos, vais comprar um cartão ou pela PSN? Jogo na PSN Brasil deve ser lançado por uma fortuna, sorte que minha conta é americana.

On MercadoLibre Venezuela the Vita is priced from 3000bs.. that's arround 500$ at 6bs per $ that's how I pay "grey" market dollar...above official currency...

A friend will travel on April-May And he will get me the Vita without paying taxes... so only 1500bs I'll save the half.. ^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

GameBoss01 said:
Guys! I just spent almost 2 hours playing VITA at my local GameStop lol. Demos available were: Welcome Park, Uncharted, Little Deviants, FIFA Soccer, Virtua Tennis, Gravity Rush, ModNation Racers, WipeOut 2048 and Escape Plan.

My first choice was Uncharted. So, I played the whole DEMO, the visuals are truly amazing! but the demo was really short as if only covered the Burning Building area and nothing more.

Then, I played Gravity Rush. The art style is impressive and the controls are easy and well implemented. The Demo had a good amount of content but I wanted to try and see everything, so, I stopped.

Third, I launched Little Deviants. It's a really fun game but the back touch controls could take a bit getting used to, but I got the hang pretty quickly.

I played short sections of Virtua tennis, ModNation and WipeOut but then I had to leave and there were a few people wanting to play. I will probably return next week and play a bit more :) It's AWESOME

I am SOOO JELOUS! how is the screen? which games were the best looking of the bunch visual wise? how was Virtua Tennis controls?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MK Vita Preview from GameZone..they seem to be very impressed with it so far

http://www.gamezone.com/previews/mortal-kombat-ps-vita-preview

and holy mother of AR gods...what have they done

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2012/01/27/what-happens-when-you-play-reality-fighters-with-a-six-foot-ar-card/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!