By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

god I'm so excited!

Uncharted @ Gravity Daze are the two to get first day! (plus Wipeout or Modnation)

i didn't know this thing did cross game chat?

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
god I'm so excited!

Uncharted @ Gravity Daze are the two to get first day! (plus Wipeout or Modnation)

i didn't know this thing did cross game chat?

Yep it's confirmed to do cross game chat..pretty cool right? First PS to do it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

....That screen......

Sony, stop making me want to buy a system on launch day!!! Bastards....

M.U.G.E.N said:
GameBoss01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
GameBoss01 said:
Guys! I just spent almost 2 hours playing VITA at my local GameStop lol. Demos available were: Welcome Park, Uncharted, Little Deviants, FIFA Soccer, Virtua Tennis, Gravity Rush, ModNation Racers, WipeOut 2048 and Escape Plan.

My first choice was Uncharted. So, I played the whole DEMO, the visuals are truly amazing! but the demo was really short as if only covered the Burning Building area and nothing more.

Then, I played Gravity Rush. The art style is impressive and the controls are easy and well implemented. The Demo had a good amount of content but I wanted to try and see everything, so, I stopped.

Third, I launched Little Deviants. It's a really fun game but the back touch controls could take a bit getting used to, but I got the hang pretty quickly.

I played short sections of Virtua tennis, ModNation and WipeOut but then I had to leave and there were a few people wanting to play. I will probably return next week and play a bit more :) It's AWESOME

I am SOOO JELOUS! how is the screen? which games were the best looking of the bunch visual wise? how was Virtua Tennis controls?

Well... The screen looks awesome! the videos and screenshots don't do it any justice! Even the menus look more crisp
 and colorful. 

The best looking... I'd say Uncharted, WipeOut and Virtua Tennis look awesome in terms of Graphics (with no clear winner) but the best Art Styles come from Gravity Rush and Escape Plan. 

What I played of Virtua Tennis was using touch controls and using the Left analog stick to move the character while serving, and swiping the screen. It was really fluid.

aww man I want to play one RIGHT NAO!

so you had some time with escape plan? what's your impression on it so far? mechanics work well?

and I think I'm gonna add virtua tennis to my list of games that I will definitely buy for vita...my most played non psp game is a tennis game on my previous phone...i was addicted to it on the road before psp came along

I, myself didn't have time to play as a little kid wanted to play and I let him. So he chose to play Escape Plan and he got stuck in some parts so I was helping him, from what I saw it's really cool and the controls are easy to handle, since they are not to complicated, just swipe the screen to get the character moving and touch again to stop. In some areas you can get him to sprint and some other stuff by pinching him (touching both front and back touch).

So when exactly does Gravity Daze (Rush) hit the U.S.?? Also is it retail or PSN only?

Because I know i'm definitely picking up that and Uncharted. As well as the new Killzone whenever that drops.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Wagram said:
So when exactly does Gravity Daze (Rush) hit the U.S.?? Also is it retail or PSN only?

Because I know i'm definitely picking up that and Uncharted. As well as the new Killzone whenever that drops.

According to a recent report, it seems like everywhere outside of Japan will receive it via PSN ;x.

That's unfortunate. I really don't like downloaded games only but if the price is right i'll pick it up.

Have there been any changes to the North American launch line up? I'm not getting Uncharted: Golden Abyss until it's at least $40. I've got Warrior's Lair pre-ordered, but that isn't a launch title.

Was thinking Wipeout 2048 or Modnation Racers: Road Trip.

italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
Still waiting for the official pricing of PS Vita here (Brazil), but I'm sure it will outrageous.

Im waiting the price here too, but we will probably end importing the PSV... I will not pay US$800 for the console and another(pobably) US$100 for the fucking cards. Srsly, i hate these fucking taxes... The price of PS Vita here will be DAMN TOO HIGH!

Yep... this is so annoying! At least I will try it on some store (Saraiva?) or I hope so. Where do you usually import from?

Well, i will wait and see the price in the gray market, i usually buy my stuff in Mercado Livre, but a friend of mine always import things from ebay, so im considering this too.

Sério, não vou pagar mais do que R$1500 pelo Vita aqui, é muito injusto! O 3DS uns 2 meses depois do lançamento era encontrado por uns R$ 900 no Mercado Livre, então vou ver o que acontece com o Vita também!

Urgh I know! Mercado Livre will probably be the best option, but I also like to import from BigBoyGames, they are great.

Acho que conseguiremos rapidinho o Vita por R$900,00 no ML, não vejo razão para que isso não aconteça. E os jogos, vais comprar um cartão ou pela PSN? Jogo na PSN Brasil deve ser lançado por uma fortuna, sorte que minha conta é americana.

BigBoyGames? Just saved the website here!

Tem alguns jogos que vou comprar em mídia física mesmo, tem muita boxart bonita e o preço no Brasil não é tão diferente, então acho que vale a pena... Sem contar que a PSN Brasil, além dos jogos não serem tão mais baratos que a mídia física, são pouquíssimas as opções... Mas mesmo assim, dá pra comprar uma coisinha ou outra. Minha conta é brasileira. =P

Realmente tem cada boxart linda, aliás o layout foi de extremo bom gosto por parte da Sony. Quanto ao lançamento de jogos na PSN, pelo que tenho visto recentemente as lojas brasileira e americana estão começando a caminhar juntas (em termos de lançamento), tenho a impressão que os jogos do Vita serão lançados bem rapidamente por aqui (ao menos os de first party e os principais distribuidores).

BasilZero said:
Wagram said:
BasilZero said:
Wagram said:

According to a recent report, it seems like everywhere outside of Japan will receive it via PSN ;x.

That's unfortunate. I really don't like downloaded games only but if the price is right i'll pick it up.

Considering the fact its a downloaded game, it might be somewhere around 34.99 to 39.99 I think instead of 49.99. I could be wrong though and they could still release it under a physical format since there's still time before the actual release date which is expected to be around the week of Feb 15th.

Gravity Rush is still listed on Retailers like Amazon and GameStop so I hope that the retail still come out here and have that beutiful ArtBox on our hands...... the most probable situation is that the game come out on US PSN store at launch before than retail... on PSBlog was specified that that game would be both PSN and Retail...

AND the game is listed for 39.99$.. so PSN coul be 34.99 or less... I hope that Less...XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

BasilZero said:
Tridrakious said:
Have there been any changes to the North American launch line up? I'm not getting Uncharted: Golden Abyss until it's at least $40. I've got Warrior's Lair pre-ordered, but that isn't a launch title.

Was thinking Wipeout 2048 or Modnation Racers: Road Trip.

No changes from what I've read other than the fact that they changed the 3G Sku abit by adding a few new things.

I recommend getting Wipeout 2048 though if your not getting Uncharted or wait for Gravity Rush/Daze but it might be PSN only.

WipeOut has always been a solid choice on matter what system you get it on. I just really loved ModNation Racers for the PS3/PSP and this seems to be better. I'm getting the Starter Kit day one. So I might dive more for Super StarDust Delta or maybe Escape Plan.