By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
d21lewis said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
d21lewis said:
I'm not gonna lie. I love my 3DS. According to the activity log, I've played around 388 hours of content on that device since June 25, 2011. It's an amazing piece of hardware. With that said, I'm probably one impressive game away from buying a PSV in its launch window. If I see a new IP and it impresses the hell out of me, consider it sold!

activity log is a pretty neat feature and would be cool if sony can impliment something similar

what new Ips have you seen so far for the psv?

@Demon: I know man..I was just venting a bit..sorry :)

I think that Gravity Daze is going to be enough to make me pick one up.  I just have to see it running in person.

you'll love it

the colors, the art style, ... it's a very beautiful game and that screen really shows it off

Around the Network
Degausser said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
do we have any deals in the UK for vita yet?
Vita + game + memory card?

every hour i change my mind on if i should get it or not

I found two that you might like

http://www.zavvi.com/10475744.html

it used to be 199..so keep an eye out

LOTS of deals i nthis one

http://psvitaforum.com/threads/ps-vita-deals-in-uk.2352/

thank you so much!!!!!! 

amazing deal of 

Vita + Uncharted + 4GBmc for 269.99

I know we're dicussing this in another thread but you'll get a better deal then that if you wait :P.

We missed Uncharted being £25 pre-order from HMV too... but I reckon that'll come up again before launch. 

HMV deal was misprice and they cancelled orders 

edit: if they make that 3G unit deal in Europe too I'll get upgrade from wifi only :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Okay 2 questions/concerns...

First, I've seen that Sony promised massive advertising for the Vita; but then they went on to only mention Europe in regards to the advertising and placing "hands on" vitas in stores for customers to try out. Are they not providing vitas in gamestops, best buys, etc for hands on playing in the United States as well? And is the other advertising mainly in Europe?

Second question...vita Japan sales are depressing. The biggest games released in Japan thus far were mainly games more popular in US and Europe. So are there any games releasing in Japan in the near future that could increase vitas sales in Japan's?

pitzy272 said:

First, I've seen that Sony promised massive advertising for the Vita; but then they went on to only mention Europe in regards to the advertising and placing "hands on" vitas in stores for customers to try out. Are they not providing vitas in gamestops, best buys, etc for hands on playing in the United States as well? And is the other advertising mainly in Europe?

Second question...vita Japan sales are depressing. The biggest games released in Japan thus far were mainly games more popular in US and Europe. So are there any games releasing in Japan in the near future that could increase vitas sales in Japan's?

Tales of Innocense R and Ragnarok Odyssey could provide a modest bump.

d21lewis said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
d21lewis said:
I'm not gonna lie. I love my 3DS. According to the activity log, I've played around 388 hours of content on that device since June 25, 2011. It's an amazing piece of hardware. With that said, I'm probably one impressive game away from buying a PSV in its launch window. If I see a new IP and it impresses the hell out of me, consider it sold!

activity log is a pretty neat feature and would be cool if sony can impliment something similar

what new Ips have you seen so far for the psv?

@Demon: I know man..I was just venting a bit..sorry :)

I think that Gravity Daze is going to be enough to make me pick one up.  I just have to see it running in person.

yeah I wanna see it in person so badly as well..But i have read few hands on experiences from users (including our own rutea's) and it seems the game is just fantastic...and if you haven't already check  out other new IP too like escape plan, SumiOni, Unit 13 etc as well. for example Unit 13 have been getting a LOT of praise of late both from media and users

@webmaster: those screens are just..wow 0_0 and from experience I know that usually screenshots for handhelds (eg psp) does not do justice to the game running on the smaller screen..I can't even imagine how this game will look

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:

q1: yep they are and we are already hearing about gamestops and best buys getting them in the US. Advertisig will be there in all regions and I expect them to make a huge push fr it BUT I don't think they will go crazy from the start tho..they most probably will moderately market until holidays and then go bonkers

q2: as mentioned above tales of Innocence R and Ragnarok could help ...also games like the psv exclusive Gundam, Persona 4 the Golden will help sales. Right now in my eyes the biggest issue, ironically is, the psp. The device is cheaper and still getting more games. But don't worry towards the end of this year you will see the trend shifting big time in favor of the psv ;) mark my words. It's not a short term game, the gen is just starting

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I found a Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9pqAKX-Ybg

I think I have to get it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SW8AC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1XZJVEEHX7JTWTE4W8KA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Wipeout 2048 with 25% off on amazon.com!! Just 30$ for that game is a bargain! Those interested pre-order NOW!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Fantastic deal for Wipeout!

and here's NEW screens for SumiOni!

ALSO XSeed have given the plot summary for SumiOni..I won't post it here just incase you guys wanna avoid it BUT for those who are interested

http://www.gaming-age.com/2012/01/xseed-games-puts-ink-to-canvas-with-new-sumioni-demon-arts-for-ps-vita-story-details-and-media/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Still waiting for the official pricing of PS Vita here (Brazil), but I'm sure it will outrageous.