By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
HokageTenshi said:

all my digital Vita games doesn't have save data, everytime i had to copy the whole game file to my PS3 or PC in order for doing backup just because of the save data inside it ( i hate that ), that's why i'm wondering how cross save works if there are no save data from my digital Vita ver. but so far i haven't got any digital Vita game that can be cross save with PS3, so thinking those might be different and will have a save data seperately with the digital game file...

Do you have PS+ because I am able to upload digital PSASBR save files through the content manager app on Vita.

i'm not PS+ and i don't have PSASBR too... so a cross save digital Vita game really have a seperate save file

Around the Network
Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I'm no techie but I saw several people speculating on the latest Orbis specs saying there's some good signs for possible PS4/vita streaming :) I 'hope' we get some really excellent remoteplay features with the ps4

Without a doubt. I'm calling it:

1. Optional dedicated controller, including PSN ID recognition.

2. Low latency streaming cross controller for Wii U style asynchronous gaming.

3. Full remote play functionality.

yeah I hope that's the case as well..fingers crossed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

About the save file, i dont like the system of Vita, its really frustrating, you cant do what you want of your save, you have to delete the save if you want to delete the game -_-

Its a problem when you sell the box version of Mortal Kombat for example, then buy the digital version, you cant take the same save...

I hope they'll change that, or i'll be forced to buy MK ...Again. ( but i dont know if i can have the same save on a second MK... )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Some good news in japan vita front. Monster Monpiece Doing Well; Compile Heart Apologize For Shortages. It's good that it is doing better than they expected.
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/28/monster-monpiece-doing-well-compile-heart-apologize-for-shortages/
and Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ free for us plus members. That's a nice move considering Sigma plus 2 is coming next month. It gives people the chance to play through the first game and hopefully get more sales for the second.

Edit: it seems that Demon Gaze is also sold out from Stores. They issued an apolgy and stated that the game will be resupllied by january 29.

Source : http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6891716.html the article is in japanese.

I want both those games and neither will likely ever be localized.

Around the Network
NesFe said:

Some good news in japan vita front. Monster Monpiece Doing Well; Compile Heart Apologize For Shortages. It's good that it is doing better than they expected.
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/28/monster-monpiece-doing-well-compile-heart-apologize-for-shortages/
and Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ free for us plus members. That's a nice move considering Sigma plus 2 is coming next month. It gives people the chance to play through the first game and hopefully get more sales for the second.

Edit: it seems that Demon Gaze is also sold out from Stores. They issued an apolgy and stated that the game will be resupllied by january 29.

Source : http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6891716.html the article is in japanese.

well done...

NesFe said:

niice. Always good to hear

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Aerys said:
About the save file, i dont like the system of Vita, its really frustrating, you cant do what you want of your save, you have to delete the save if you want to delete the game -_-

Its a problem when you sell the box version of Mortal Kombat for example, then buy the digital version, you cant take the same save...

I hope they'll change that, or i'll be forced to buy MK ...Again. ( but i dont know if i can have the same save on a second MK... )

There is a work around.

Use the content manager to copy your game (or game data in this case) to your PC then manually back up the save data folder.

Delete the game after that.

When you download MK from PSN just copy your new game to your PC , replace the save data folder with your back up andthen copy it

back to your Vita.

The save file should work with both PSN and retail version of the game (if both are from the same region of course).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Aerys said:

Do you have ps+?

Cause i was able to upload the savefile of my physical UC to the cloud, delete the UC file, download the digital version and then get the savefile from the cloud back to the vita and it worked just fine with the digital version.

I think the same should be possible throught the pc. Just back up your (physical) MK file to the pc, delete it on the vita, download the digital one and try restoreing the file you backed up on your pc? 
I havent actually tried it with the pc but since it worked with the ps+ cloud i see no reason why this wouldn't.

Edit: or just do what nen-suer told you.

Ys Celceta should be on the way for the US release, they work on it : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/134952/a_30_year_fantasy_the_story_of_.php?page=3

"We're hoping the Western audiences will really enjoy our new PlayStation Vita Ys game, Celceta no Jukai, and we're putting a lot of effort into it."

nen-suer said:
Aerys said:

There is a work around.

Use the content manager to copy your game (or game data in this case) to your PC then manually back up the save data folder.

Delete the game after that.

When you download MK from PSN just copy your new game to your PC , replace the save data folder with your back up andthen copy it

back to your Vita.

The save file should work with both PSN and retail version of the game (if both are from the same region of course).

Ok, thanks, you save my life .

I have a Mac, i dont know if its the same way or not.

The content manager on mac is a bit primitive.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m