By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Aerys said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Aerys said:

Soul Sacrifice will be released for May in Europe, the first ! So Us should have it near from this.

Your comment was completelly ignored.. but I need to ask.. what's Your source to afirm this?

Its a good source, a guy who always give us good informations, he works at Micromania in France and they received the new adds from Sony France, this is the list ( not the complete list of course, just the new stuff ) ) :

En console :

Pack PS3 Noire 500 Go + Metal Gear Solid : Revengence - 19/02/2013

Pack PS3 500 Go Blanche + 1 Dual Shock 3 Blanche GOW 4 : Ascension + GOW 4 : Ascension Edition Spéciale - 13/03/2013

Pack PS3 500 Go Bleue + MotorStorm Pacific Rift Essentiels + Uncharted 2 Essentiels + God of War 3 Essentiels - 20/03/2013

Pack PS3 Noire 500 Go + The Last of Us - 07/05/2013

En jeux :

LittleBigPlanet 2 Extra Editions (GOTY) PS3 - 20/02/2013

GOD Of War 4 : Ascension PS3 - 13/03/2013
GOD Of War 4 : Ascension Edition Spéciale PS3 - 13/03/2013
GOD Of War 4 : Ascension Edition Collector PS3 - 13/03/2013
Bi-Pack : God Of War 4 : Ascension + Dual Shock GOW Edition Spéciale PS3 - 13/03/2013

Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time PS3 - 27/03/2013

The Last Of Us PS3 - 07/05/2013

Gamme essential a venir :

Killzone 3 Essential - 20/03/2013

MotorStorm Apocalypse Essential - 20/03/2013

Resistance 3 Essential - 20/03/2013

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves Essential - 20/03/2013

Starhawk Essential - 20/03/2013

Jeux PSVITA :

Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time PS Vita - 27/03/2013

Soul Sacrifice - 01/05/2013

Thanks! I'll take your word and spread it arround a little.. ^^ but this confirm one hatful thing.. -.- there's not Red Vita Bundled for Soul Sacrifice.. SONY PLEASE! This game should be heavyly bundled!! It need it.. Vita Need it!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Not going to lie guys...my confidence in sony and their handling of vita is starting to go down a lot nowadays

They show absolutely no motivation or energy when it comes to the system. No moneyhatting, no game related info/media nothing. At this point they seem to not care

Nintendo, I give them full credit for this, handles the 3ds situation so well. I will give sony the benefit of the doubt until E3/GC/TGS this year. If they fail this year as well (they did great at gamescom last year) I will sell my vita after playing soul sacrifice.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Not going to lie guys...my confidence in sony and their handling of vita is starting to go down a lot nowadays

They show absolutely no motivation or energy when it comes to the system. No moneyhatting, no game related info/media nothing. At this point they seem to not care

Nintendo, I give them full credit for this, handles the 3ds situation so well. I will give sony the benefit of the doubt until E3/GC/TGS this year. If they fail this year as well (they did great at gamescom last year) I will sell my vita after playing soul sacrifice.

How are we going to stalk your Ragnarok coment sections if you sell your Vita?

M.U.G.E.N said:

Sadly if there aren't any games announced or more convincied for third parties... that will be the reality for all of US.. I coul only keep my Vita if Tekken and a Soul Calibur where announced or confirmed Blazblue ChronoPhantasma.. as I like Fighters on the go so much.. but it were to be nothing to play.. Just sell it and fund for the PS4...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

You're crazy! If I had a second wife I'd buy her a Vita too! You'll just burn yourself if you sell it. Miss out on games, Miss out on PS3/PS4 function. Besides its January. January. Nothing happens in January. Vita should be getting some press in February during that conference and we still have several great titles coming this year, just look at the poll. Game announcement season isn't even upon us yet!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

UNfortunetaly, i think we are a lot in this situation, so this is now or never, if sony doesnt react, even the best vita fans will lose faith...

Its particulary true after this last nintendo direct, Nintendo saved his Wii U so easily, Sony needs to do the same, need at least one other big exclusive title like soul sacrifice to wait for in 2013-2014 and a system seller, they need to bring support, show the money color to capcom/SE/Konami/Namco Bandai ! Just DO SOMETHING BIG  !

I fear the next Persona will be an exclusive for 3DS when Vita is the one which needs it !, the nintendo direct confirms my fears,Atlus and Nintendo  prepare a cross over between their two games SMT and FIre Emblem, theyre very close ...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

i see dissension. guys we knew wht this was when this thread was made. does Sony really have the money t hate? come on people. the games are coming, besides, no one in this thread took all that hate and heat for nothing.

because things are getting hard, doesn't mean it's time to give in. you start giving up, and you prove the doubters right, and who wants to give those who have doubted Vita the vindication and ammo.

who of you want to see that i told you so thread pop up saying "vgc'z Vita fans abandon ship and concede".

I very want to give a big chance to sony and his vita to prove i was right in giving my confidence to this hardware, and i dont want to be a part of the fail by giving up too soon, but if the fail is unstoppable ( we'll know that at the end of the year, i hope there will be new games and new localizations announced this year ( hello one piece pirate warrior 2) )

But there is Killzone, Tear Away, Soul Sacriice and the new game of Sony Bend to wait, and i keep believing Sony cant let his newborn die like a dog, i want to believe they have something else they'll show us this year... If not, it would be my biggest disappointment in my gamer life.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

How are we going to stalk your Ragnarok coment sections if you sell your Vita?

:P don't worry in the least I will have it until I am done playing Soul Sacrifice! you can use the Ragnarok Comment sections AND sacrifice me in the future!

@Demon: I would do a complete 180 if they announce a Tekken for vita. If Tekken on PSP is anything to go by I will be playing that game more than any other game, on any system! Seriously ...I played tekken on psp like crazy 0_0 God Level Lars ftw!

@Chark: It won't be forever. I will rebuy it down the road, maybe after a year or two when a limited edition vita bundle that I like comes around. But I am growing tired of due to the lack of effort from Sony. And I want to stress the point that this has nothing to do with sales of the system, just disatisfaction of support and lack of push from SOny. The latest insult to anyone with a sane mind comment by the capcom PR over at PSBlog was the trigger I think lol

@Aerys: Exactly! I mean for fucks sake....We have not seen anything new from either Tearaway or Killzone:Merc since last year's gamescom! That's just mindblowingly stupid smh. Some new teasers, screens, footage would be great, but nah, Sony is too busy sitting on their asses it seems. And E3 will come around and the focus will almsot 100% on PS4. They will surely show at least one new trailer...maybe for the next Sony Bend game but that's about it. If they really don't get their shit together I'm out until they do.

@Marcus: sorry pal. I don't care about sales, trolling by other fans etc. But when sony drops the ball and doesn't support the system as they should, it becomes an issue of an investment. As you and others know I am one of THE biggest supporters of the system. What a wonderful piece of tech and I had a fantastic first year too. Still have a while to go till I catch up. But things are getting a bit too stupid from Sony's end. If the idiots at top don't act and give us fans what we deserve, they can go fuck themselves. Don't care which company it is.

Sorry to pull a kyliedog suddenly on everyone :P (well he is banned..someone has to take over damn it!) but yea I am starting to get a bit impatient

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sorry aerys, persona 5 will not be exclusive to 3ds, atlus loves sony to much. It will be on both systems if anything. besides when their exlusive remake flops on ds they'll revoke any idea they had of it, because persona 4 has done really well on the vita.