By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Tom3k said:
NesFe said:
About justAddWater studios, that's good news. We already know about Munch, so I'm wondering what will the other 2 titles be ? Looking at their wiki page, they don't have other titles released before (so no HD remakes), maybe 2 unique new IPs ? Unless Gravity Crash vita (hope not).

Speaking of Unit 13, did anyone notice that the game basically uses the same 5-6 areas only with different objectives/difficulty settings/different starting points. I've only cleared 28 levels so I'm not sure about the rest, but yeah, that's a bit lazy. If Unit 13 had 4vs4 or Deathmatch multiplayer, it would have been the best shooter on the vita.
Also, I'm out of vita games :( . I've finished all my vita games (22+) except for Unit 13 and Dungeon Hunter (I didn't buy this game, got it for free). Can't wait to get my Senran Kagura copy next month, ordered by FedEx so I can get it with 3-4 days of release :).
End Rant

If you want to play DH with someone ---> pick me. I got it for free as well, and it isn't that bad game in general. I need help with online trophies.

@_@ Dungeon Hunter had online multiplayer. I didn't know that. To be honest though, I don't play online much. ROBOTECHHEAVEN seems to want to play online though :).

Around the Network

@tom3k, if i did it was by mistake. so please reinvite me :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Taco, you wanna watch the Persona 4 anime dubbed? if so I know a site that downloads it directly to your Vita approx. 100mb per ep. The site is AnimeRatio . com, use the mirrors only with a name like upload, yourupload, uload etc. That is the best quality for a small size and does work. One thing tho when dl it sometimes says cannot download, just resume it to make it continue. I watched 16 eps of it directly on my vita and it looks beautiful.
- The Persona Girl I'd do question, Chie hands down, she's different and no typical girl by any means, wears green alot, energetic and really a sweet girlfriend from what the game makes me understand, and she's the most level headed, I'd also like Rise cause she's energetic and fun, and really that type of person who can generate enough energy for the whole group. Yukiko nope, I just think she's to weird, she's a dumb smart girl, as in she's dumb when it doesn't involve school. She's the type of person that youd be like wtf is up with her. Thing about Naoto, I new it was a girl from the get go, and just the other day when i showed my friend the game I didn't tell him it was a girl, he knew and was like if i play that I'd want her as my girl cuz she looks like a bad ass cop or detective. He was dead on the money lol.
- One Piece lol smh, I swear I'm not suppose to like One Piece, I tried watching the show plenty of times and hated it, I was going to buy the PS3 game but it went DL only and now I said I'd get this on my vita, but no vita release lol BOSS
- I hate that NA doesn't get SE sales, EU had 2 since vita released, we got none.
- Still no Ratchet & Clank release date for Vita, and I'm dying for that. I swear Sony is just aiming to displease me intentionally cause really, no Crash on my vita, Crackle and Crunchy that I've been waiting for, no show. Ratchet is one of my fav series and I really want ratchet on vita but no show, next I'll hear Gravity Rush 2 will be a PS3 and vita game and vita will release in 2 months and when time comes, umm we'll announce a release date soon. 3 months later they say it will be out in a month lol. smh

Teflon02 said:
Taco, you wanna watch the Persona 4 anime dubbed? if so I know a site that downloads it directly to your Vita approx. 100mb per ep. The site is AnimeRatio . com, use the mirrors only with a name like upload, yourupload, uload etc. That is the best quality for a small size and does work. One thing tho when dl it sometimes says cannot download, just resume it to make it continue. I watched 16 eps of it directly on my vita and it looks beautiful.

What magic is tihs?

Aerys said:

Soul Sacrifice will be released for May in Europe, the first ! So Us should have it near from this.

Your comment was completelly ignored.. but I need to ask.. what's Your source to afirm this?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

the more I play Need for Speed Most Wanted, the more it lifts its skirt to show me its shave (nay, waxed) girly bits. Goddamn there is SO much content to this game. how do you all keep up with it?

So there's like, 165 cars or something, am I correct?
Each of these cars has 5 races and 10 upgrades/alternate parts.
there are 10 ranks to climb on the Most Wanted list.
Hundreds of jumps and signs to smash

I mean, is there more than that? becuase THAT sounds like hundreds of tracks and trials to go through. That's a LOT of work. Game's fun, but that's a lot of redundancy, I think. Anyone know a guide to getting 100%?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

KylieDog said:
NesFe said:
About justAddWater studios, that's good news. We already know about Munch, so I'm wondering what will the other 2 titles be ? Looking at their wiki page, they don't have other titles released before (so no HD remakes), maybe 2 unique new IPs ? Unless Gravity Crash vita (hope not).

They already said remaking Abe's Oddysee.

So basically Abe's Oddysee and Munch's Oddysee HD ports for the vita. God I hope the 3rd title is a new title and not Gravity Crash port for the vita.

Such a shame that this game is on every possible platfrom out there, except PS Vita :( 

KylieDog said:
Runa216 said:
the more I play Need for Speed Most Wanted, the more it lifts its skirt to show me its shave (nay, waxed) girly bits. Goddamn there is SO much content to this game. how do you all keep up with it?

So there's like, 165 cars or something, am I correct?
Each of these cars has 5 races and 10 upgrades/alternate parts.
there are 10 ranks to climb on the Most Wanted list.
Hundreds of jumps and signs to smash

I mean, is there more than that? becuase THAT sounds like hundreds of tracks and trials to go through. That's a LOT of work. Game's fun, but that's a lot of redundancy, I think. Anyone know a guide to getting 100%?

Only about 55 cars, only around 60 races.  10 extra on Vita but they not even close to full races and hold no point.  The 5 races each car has are not unique and you'll find you're soon doing the same races with different cars.

That is rather disappointing.  Sadface. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Chark said:
So I've started playing Jetpack Joyride and it is pretty awesome for what it is. Using the back touch is way better than the front touch on these kind of games. I've played their gravity run game on iOS and while that was okay it didn't have much going on and the front touch obscured your vision. It's simple and a lot of fun, much better than a lot of mobile games out there.

I agree with you, you can afford to loose screen view on such a fast paced game like Jet Pack Joyride, so the touchpad is wonderful for this game.

Downloadin the Sega Allstars Racing demo on PS Vita right now.