By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

The visuals are a big part of the charm for me. They play on nostalgia. Improve the visuals and all you've got is a regular flash game.

Personally I preferred the 16 bit era though.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
The visuals are a big part of the charm for me. They play on nostalgia. Improve the visuals and all you've got is a regular flash game.

Personally I preferred the 16 bit era though.

Ad. 1 - I know, but I still prefered playing Duke 3D in higher resolution and with better framrate on stronger PCs to what I could see when they released it. They should play on nostalgia, but not keep it 100% true - at least that's my point of view. I don't want them to be cartoony-flashy games.

Ad. 2 - Right? Right? We need 16 bit games, not 8 bit! :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Well.. those 8-bit and 16-bit nostalgic games don't appeal for me.. I had a Atari2600 when all people was playing NEs or SNES.. then I switched to PSX.. so I can't feel nostalgic of games from those ages...

and about RE: REV.. Yeah.. CRAPcom is a b*tch.. and is probable the "not other handheld release" agreetment with Nintendo, if not I can't think of any reason to leave that game out of Vita...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Nobody ever responds to my queries or rants.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

i love you

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

Your rant has about as much respondable content as my dumb Fishing post.

It's pretty scrambled (as you noted!), so it makes it tougher. Just my 2 cents.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Runa216 said:

I guess the only answer could be... Yes. Vita needs more good, big games. It needs a game from MGS, GTA, RE, MH and TES series. And a good FIFA 14.

What time does the Final Fantasy sale become live? Which games do you recommed me to get?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

@runa216, i will play unit 13 with u sometime if u need my help, ok? or another game if u need it

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Runa216 said:

Oh man up!

Was going to respond to your NFS concerns... but then I was like, ur right! You just need to remember that sadly, the Most Wanted list isn't the main objective of the game (I beat them all in the first day or 2). It really opens up when you have a few friends with the same game. Speedwall Autolog Challenges become really addictive! Add me (there's a few others on here with it that you should add too!) one of the trophies requires you to have 5 friends with NFS lol.

I've always loved Criterion games and this really is one of their bet. The vita game has glitches and some minor compromises. But as far as I'm concerned, it's the best portable driving game of all time and if Vita carries on the way it is, it's going to remain the best portable driving game of all time. I can't believe the iOS version scored higher on some review sites.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@runa216, i will play unit 13 with u sometime if u need my help, ok? or another game if u need it

Will you help me as well? Actually I would appreciate if you could NEAR the elie? missions to me :)