By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@runa216, i love unit 13. i would like a sequel , but i highly doubt sony will create it. i only need the last 2 hvt's unlock and completed , and a simple bronze trophy for my plat.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ikol said:
Godchild1020 said:

I really hope they get that game on vita.  I've been saying for awhile now Sony needs to get with these companys to get these types of games on vita.  Make it a home for indie along with console quality on the go

Agreed. All indie games should come Vita's way. They should also get the Android/iOS games (especially the good ones). Obviously the price should be as low as on a smartphone. I also feel like they should add more PSOne classics, PSP and PS2 games (this would be so massive)!

And they should be making more special offers for the older games (PSX/PSP). I wanted to get Tomb Rider games when they were at 2 Euro, but was putting it for tomorrow all the time and missed it :( Now they are at 5 Euro and this no longer is such an attractive price just for some nostalgia :P They should sell old games like steam sells games - make us just buy them all, cause they are so cheap ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Think of all the memory cards they'd sell if they did that :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

If they would bundle like old PS1 franchises in one bundle that would be awesome. Like all 3 PS1 Spyro or Crash games for like 8 dollars or a set of old FF games for like 14.99. I would take part of that deal.

Orgarythm, Sumioni, EDF 2017 and Retro City Rampage tomorrow in Europe !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THey didnt forget us :)

So many game in one week, i want them all ( except EDF 2017, 40€ in digital :s ) , my credit card die tomorrow !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Orgarythm, Sumioni, EDF 2017 and Retro City Rampage tomorrow in Europe !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THey didnt forget us :)

So many game in one week, i want them all ( except EDF 2017, 40€ in digital :s ) , my credit card die tomorrow !

I'm getting RCR, looks like a ton of fun! I'm still not sold on EDF 2017 (even without taking the ridiculous price into consideration). This game looks weird to me.

I have never played a rhythm game before, so I don't know if Orgarhythm is for me. What is Sumioni about?

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Godchild1020 said:
If they would bundle like old PS1 franchises in one bundle that would be awesome. Like all 3 PS1 Spyro or Crash games for like 8 dollars or a set of old FF games for like 14.99. I would take part of that deal.

This is exactly what I'm thinking about. They need to offer old games in such bundles, cause I doubt they sell much of them and this would make people buy these golden oldies.

I feel like I'm the only person around here who doesn't care about all these small indie titles. I don't mind dabbling in one of two of the really good ones from time to time (Mutant Blobs is on my list at the moment), but I don't want Sony to throw copious amounts of money at attracting the indie crowd. It's at best going to bring a niche audience to Vita.

I also feel it's a bit of a waste. I have the most powerful dedicated handheld ever in my hands, with all these awesome yet underused options for inputs on it. I don't want to play ports of 16 bit games which don't use Vita's features on it, I want to play built-from-the-ground up games that realise the full potential of the console. Big names on store shelves are going to do so much more for Vita than downloadable titles that will go un-noticed save for VitaHub readers or PS Store browsers.

I'm not saying they don't have a place on a Vita. I just want to see then mixed in with the bigger stuff. Guess I'm feeling a drought at the moment because we haven't really had anything new announced for a while. Just a shame because there's so much that can be done with this console, yet I'm feeling increasingly that no-one is going to realise the potential outside a few of Sony's own studios.

Meh. Lemon out.

Kresnik said:
I feel like I'm the only person around here who doesn't care about all these small indie titles. I don't mind dabbling in one of two of the really good ones from time to time (Mutant Blobs is on my list at the moment), but I don't want Sony to throw copious amounts of money at attracting the indie crowd. It's at best going to bring a niche audience to Vita.

I also feel it's a bit of a waste. I have the most powerful dedicated handheld ever in my hands, with all these awesome yet underused options for inputs on it. I don't want to play ports of 16 bit games which don't use Vita's features on it, I want to play built-from-the-ground up games that realise the full potential of the console. Big names on store shelves are going to do so much more for Vita than downloadable titles that will go un-noticed save for VitaHub readers or PS Store browsers.

I'm not saying they don't have a place on a Vita. I just want to see then mixed in with the bigger stuff. Guess I'm feeling a drought at the moment because we haven't really had anything new announced for a while. Just a shame because there's so much that can be done with this console, yet I'm feeling increasingly that no-one is going to realise the potential outside a few of Sony's own studios.

Meh. Lemon out.

I totally see your point. Those indie titles won't move much hardware, if any at all. Having said that, Mutant blobs feels like the perfect game for a portable, while Uncharted: GA doesn't. As a gamer, I don't want amazing AAA games, just fun games like Uncharted: fight for fortune. While playing the binding of Isaac, I kept thinking how awesome it'd be on my vita. I'm really glad it's being ported and I'll definitely rebuy it, cuz I think it's gonna be even more fun on the psv.

Edit: Also, the fact that the psv is getting some games is better than no games, since great games take tons of time to be made.

They should release an indie game collection on a cartage.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share