By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:
Has anyone else bothered with Life of Pixel yet? It's a bit unfair in places, but games used to be like that so I guess they might have been going for that with it. I'm loving it anyway. I'm just over half way through it now working through every level in order. There have been some right pigs. But yeah, just like I enjoyed Sound Shapes, I'm thoroughly enjoying this too :D challenging and rewarding when you finally succeed on the difficult levels.

I ended up getting it and it is pretty good. The levels are challenging at points but the double jump allows you breeze through pretty easily. Sometimes you just have to use trial and error. I think I'm on the 6th console, the CPC64. I notice that there are some framerate issues, but it is an early PSM game. Unless it was on purpose because of the consoles you play on in the game?

If anyone wants a basic but fun platformer that will lead you through classic old school consoles, grab this game. Just play it on Vita, not on your phone, touchscreen only is not very good with this game.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

!

outlawauron said:
Teflon02 said:
I just looked it up. 13 is the age of consent in Japan. Who ever thought otherwise is wrong. I have a Japanese law page open right now on my Vita that states this. But it also states in some cases (assuming some areas it means, I can't quote what it says here on the vita. But its said in some parts that you can still be considered a minor in some cases under 18. I'm assuming things like rape will still consider you a minor. I'd just quote it if I could. But whatever, I can care less, I'm not interested in that game, nore am I bout to grab up my Vita, I respect it to much :p, bout to finish downloading the rest of P4TA on my Vita and relax and watch today.

There prefectural (or state) laws on top of those that can be much more modern. Most have laws making 18 age of consent.

You call that modern!? I call it absurd.

@ badgenome, do some research. I'm 100% positive there are countries where the limit is set at 12, I even think there is one country that puts it at the age of 8, though I'm not 100% certain about this one. I used to look into this matter some time ago. Purely out of professional reasons! I'm a lawyer after all ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
outlawauron said:
Teflon02 said:
I just looked it up. 13 is the age of consent in Japan. Who ever thought otherwise is wrong. I have a Japanese law page open right now on my Vita that states this. But it also states in some cases (assuming some areas it means, I can't quote what it says here on the vita. But its said in some parts that you can still be considered a minor in some cases under 18. I'm assuming things like rape will still consider you a minor. I'd just quote it if I could. But whatever, I can care less, I'm not interested in that game, nore am I bout to grab up my Vita, I respect it to much :p, bout to finish downloading the rest of P4TA on my Vita and relax and watch today.

There prefectural (or state) laws on top of those that can be much more modern. Most have laws making 18 age of consent.

You call that modern!? I call it absurd.

@ badgenome, do some research. I'm 100% positive there are countries where the limit is set at 12, I even think there is one country that puts it at the age of 8, though I'm not 100% certain about this one. I used to look into this matter some time ago. Purely out of professional reasons! I'm a lawyer after all ;)

I said it was more modern. Why is wrong with 18 as the age of consent?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I apologise in advance for this clogging up the thread but - here's a few videos of upcoming Vita games from CES (some are better quality than others):

Guacamelee

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus

Soul Sacrifice

Around the Network

WTF VGc uncharted and AC3:L got adjusted down and COD is now the second selling vita game X_x

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Also, I know this is getting a little bit off topic, but:

I've been looking up reviews of Liberty City Stories for PSP lately because I am having an absolute blast with Vice City Stories (I forgot how much I love this franchise after the slight disappointment that was GTA4, but I digress).

Anyway, point I've come to make is - it's ridiculous how much reviewers attitudes have changed from that era (2005) to now. The game still gets marked down a little for not measuring up to the console versions, but the sentiment I've seen from multiple reviewers - Gamespot, IGN, G4 etc. is - "Despite all of this, it's Grand Theft Auto in the palm of your hand and that is an achievement".

7 years down the line, and suddenly games like Sonic & SEGA All-Stars and Need for Speed, which are for all intents nigh on perfect scaled down versions of console titles are "hard to recommend" for sites like IGN because they don't run quite as well as the console versions.

It's just a really crazy paradigm shift. It's not just Vita as well, I see 3DS games being marked down for it too. I'm losing faith with some game reviewers (I'm sure some of you guys have already :P) because I watch a 5 minute video review which spends 4 minutes 30 pointing out flaws with a game. I want to hear flaws, yes, but I also want to hear what the game is about and what is good about it.

Ah well. Rant over!

SnakeDrake said:
WTF VGc uncharted and AC3:L got adjusted down and COD is now the second selling vita game X_x

Among other things:

- AC3 got adjusted down about 180k.

- LittleBigPlanet got adjusted down about 80k.

- Persona 4 got adjusted down about 80k.

- Blops Declassified got adjusted up about 100k.

- Mortal Kombat got adjusted up about 100k.

- Modnation Racers got adjusted up about 50k.

A real mixed bag after NPD really.  Most of the 'big' games were being overtracked, and most of the smaller games were being undertracked.

Runa216 said:

So yeah, care to share what you all have?

I've got a nice little pile now having had a December Vita Binge! :D 25 Retail and 19 Digital. I don't get the "no gaemz" argument at all. There's still a couple more I want such as Persona 4, WRC3, MUD and Sly and will probably make it to about 30 before Easter. Thats more than enough for 14 months of gaming for me!

Retail:

Army Corps of Hell
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
Dungeon Hunter: Dark Alliance
Everybody's Golf
FIFA 13
Gravity Rush
Little Big Planet
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (best Vita game??? :o)
MLB 12
Mod Nation Racers: Road Trip
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
New Little King's Story
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale
Ragnarok Odyssey: Mercenaries Edition
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed
Super Money Ball: Banana Splitz
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Virtua Tennis 4
Virtue's Last Reward
WipeOut 2048

PSN:

Aqua Kitty
Ecolibrium
EscapeVektor
Frobisher Says
Hustle Kings
Jet Set Radio
Jetpack Joyride
Life of Pixel
MotorStorm RC
Mutant Blobs Attack
Pinball Arcade
Plants Vs Zombies
Pure Chess
Sine Mora
Sound Shapes
Stranger's Wrath
SunFlowers
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
When Vikings Attack

Also got some Minis and a few gig free on my 16gb Memory Card :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

holy shit you guys have a huge ass list of games :D I spent most of december catching up with my ps3 games...now going to get into more vita titles.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!