By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Godchild1020 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
damn..sly looks amazing. And this is a handheld, so the screenshots won't do it justice either. They should release a demo for this

The Vita demo will release at the end of the month for everyone on the 29th. PlayStation Plus subscribers get the PS3 version a week earlier on the 22nd. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/09/new-sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-gameplay-video-treasure-design-contest-winners/#comment-799658

excellent news :D 

haha we are having some rather interesting discussions aren't we? :P dat legal age

@deskpro: no idea man..localization isn't confirmed at the moment

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Wake Up Club look quite cool, will be interesting to see what the achievements are for it.
I just got PS+ and downloaded Gravity Rush, completely hooked on it now, cannot believe I didn't get it sooner!

Just a nice person :)

TomNinetyTwo said:
Wake Up Club look quite cool, will be interesting to see what the achievements are for it.
I just got PS+ and downloaded Gravity Rush, completely hooked on it now, cannot believe I didn't get it sooner!

Here you go: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/wake-up-club/trophies/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
TomNinetyTwo said:

Awesome thank you :)

Do you know when it's released in the UK?

Just a nice person :)

TomNinetyTwo said:
kivi95 said:
TomNinetyTwo said:

Awesome thank you :)

Do you know when it's released in the UK?

On the 4th February according to a reply on the PS blog.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Scisca said:

Age of consent at 18 in most countries? Haha. Nice one. The general standard in Europe is around 15 (15 in Poland), in Italy it's 14 years. There are countries, where the level is even lower, though in Europe Italy sets the limit at the lowest level.

So remember American friends, when you're on your Euro-trip, don't worry that she's not 18 ;)

brb, moving to Italy.

Has anyone else bothered with Life of Pixel yet? It's a bit unfair in places, but games used to be like that so I guess they might have been going for that with it. I'm loving it anyway. I'm just over half way through it now working through every level in order. There have been some right pigs. But yeah, just like I enjoyed Sound Shapes, I'm thoroughly enjoying this too :D challenging and rewarding when you finally succeed on the difficult levels.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Teflon02 said:
I just looked it up. 13 is the age of consent in Japan.

brb, hijacking this flight to Italy and going to Japan instead.

Normally not much of a bragger, but with my birthday around the corner and more than a few things on the way, I thought I'd update my list of Vita gaemz to show that the Vita had, in my opinion, the best 2012 of all the consoles by a wide margin (even better than 3DS!)

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Gravity Rush
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
MLB 12 The Show
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Mortal Kombat
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Persona 4: The Golden
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Ragnarok Odyssey
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Unit 13
Wipeout 2048

And that's just my retail games! Of course, Playstation All-Stars and Disgaea are downloaded to the system, but that wasn't my fault. Keep in mind, that's 17 games (I just got Need for Speed: Most Wanted for my birthday, which is on Feb 16th), and I only EVER had 25 PSP games, and I loved the PSP. What a great system!

I also have downloaded quite a few titles:

Big Sky: Infinity
MotorStorm RC
Puddle
Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal assault
Retro City Rampage
Sine Mora
Sound Shapes
Sumioni: Demon Arts
Super Stardust Delta
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

so 12 downloads, 17 retail, that's 29 games in less than a year. Considering I'll be getting Sly Cooper 4 as well, that's plenty! Currently just started Unit 13, and I;m loving it, but I kind of suck at it! I keep dying and I've only completed the first mission! seriously! The only games on the system I haven't beat are Persona 4, Unit 13, Mortal Kombat, and Need for Speed (and NEed for Speed JUST got ordered a few hours ago, won't be here till the end of the week).

So yeah, care to share what you all have?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Teflon02 said:
I just looked it up. 13 is the age of consent in Japan. Who ever thought otherwise is wrong. I have a Japanese law page open right now on my Vita that states this. But it also states in some cases (assuming some areas it means, I can't quote what it says here on the vita. But its said in some parts that you can still be considered a minor in some cases under 18. I'm assuming things like rape will still consider you a minor. I'd just quote it if I could. But whatever, I can care less, I'm not interested in that game, nore am I bout to grab up my Vita, I respect it to much :p, bout to finish downloading the rest of P4TA on my Vita and relax and watch today.

There prefectural (or state) laws on top of those that can be much more modern. Most have laws making 18 age of consent.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.