By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YyP4xDgoM&feature=youtu.be

LOL

I don't even...know where to start 0_0

Ahem.. Not that I'm interested or anything but umm.. Is that game getting localized?

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
KylieDog said:
Chark said:
naruball said:

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

Underaged is not pedophilia. Pedophilia would be pre pubescent. I think there is a fishing game for that lol, j/k

Regardless, the Japanese are very different culture. I'm not sure if the characters in that game are suppose to be underaged or not. Also age of consent is different area to area, not sure about Japan. I think it was brought up on VGC before but a few characters from Dead or Alive are under 18.

Yeah but we don't rub the DoA characters tits...

And about age of consent i'm not sure  but I think is 18 like on most countries.. but a person is considered Adult only after he/she reach 21... until 21 all biys and girls are underaged in Japan...^^

Age of consent at 18 in most countries? Haha. Nice one. The general standard in Europe is around 15 (15 in Poland), in Italy it's 14 years. There are countries, where the level is even lower, though in Europe Italy sets the limit at the lowest level.

So remember American friends, when you're on your Euro-trip, don't worry that she's not 18 ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I think its 16 in Japan too

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
I think its 16 in Japan too

also 16 here in Australia

The thread is getting weird again......

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
andBTW anyone knows why the PSP is so overtracked on this week chart?

PSP this Week: 2,977 +9,338 +53,520= 105,948?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

North America, Europe + Japan does not equal the whole world.  Front page of VGChartz only shows 3 regions, PSP sells in a lot more than 3 regions.

Older consoles tend to sell better in developing nations too, so it's not surprising for the numbers for things like PSP to be further out than numbers for PSV, based on the three-region breakdown.

I just looked it up. 13 is the age of consent in Japan. Who ever thought otherwise is wrong. I have a Japanese law page open right now on my Vita that states this. But it also states in some cases (assuming some areas it means, I can't quote what it says here on the vita. But its said in some parts that you can still be considered a minor in some cases under 18. I'm assuming things like rape will still consider you a minor. I'd just quote it if I could. But whatever, I can care less, I'm not interested in that game, nore am I bout to grab up my Vita, I respect it to much :p, bout to finish downloading the rest of P4TA on my Vita and relax and watch today.

Scisca said:
DemoniOtaku said:
KylieDog said:
Chark said:
naruball said:

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

Underaged is not pedophilia. Pedophilia would be pre pubescent. I think there is a fishing game for that lol, j/k

Regardless, the Japanese are very different culture. I'm not sure if the characters in that game are suppose to be underaged or not. Also age of consent is different area to area, not sure about Japan. I think it was brought up on VGC before but a few characters from Dead or Alive are under 18.

Yeah but we don't rub the DoA characters tits...

And about age of consent i'm not sure  but I think is 18 like on most countries.. but a person is considered Adult only after he/she reach 21... until 21 all biys and girls are underaged in Japan...^^

Age of consent at 18 in most countries? Haha. Nice one. The general standard in Europe is around 15 (15 in Poland), in Italy it's 14 years. There are countries, where the level is even lower, though in Europe Italy sets the limit at the lowest level.

So remember American friends, when you're on your Euro-trip, don't worry that she's not 18 ;)

Well.. I said I'm not sure... but in my country consent age is 18 and adulthood age is 18 too...^^ most countries on South america are like that...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

@teflon02, ok will do.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

deskpro2k3 said:

Finally Wake Up club will hit the PSN store this Tuesday. It comes with trophies too. I don't know if its been posted already because this thread always get +50 post per hour but, I've been waiting along time for this app.

Apparently this app is host to a lot of different features including connecting you with your friend list.

source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/10/start-your-morning-with-wake-up-club-for-ps-vita-next-week/

This game sounds great. I think i can do quite good in it and get platinum trophy for once. I remember back in days i used to get even before the annoying alarm went off. Now to get a vita.