By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/20/dead-or-alive-5-plus-out-in-march-lets-you-touch-and-pinch-your-opponent/

Predictable set of Vita features for DOA5+. Confirmed as the pervert's choice of handheld console.

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Tried the Soul Sacrifice demo, loved the intro to the game and the demo in general , gets my vote. Now, i have no doubts about getting it day one :)

Wait, there's a demo out?!  WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
NesFe said:
Tried the Soul Sacrifice demo, loved the intro to the game and the demo in general , gets my vote. Now, i have no doubts about getting it day one :)

it's in the thread title! :P but it's on the JP psn

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Runa216 said:
NesFe said:

Japan only :(

Kresnik said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/20/dead-or-alive-5-plus-out-in-march-lets-you-touch-and-pinch-your-opponent/

Predictable set of Vita features for DOA5+. Confirmed as the pervert's choice of handheld console.

This is why it doesn't sell so well in Japan. They love it, but they also know the world knows they love this stuff and are trying not to buy it to prove us wrong :p

Just got £125 tax rebate of HMRC... makes me very tempted to pick up Virtue's Last Reward too... but I just got Assassin's Creed already today! Haha!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
NesFe said:

it's in the thread title! :P but it's on the JP psn

I don't really read the thread titles, it's turned into a mass of gibberish to me. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

soul sacrifice looks awesome and much sooner but MM is my darling so it has to be tearaway.

Just watched some of the videos of Soul Sacrifice and am totally sold on it. Hope the wait isn't too long after JP release, honestly it should release worldwide at the same time :/. I want Puppeteer for VITA, not PS3. It looks amazing and I would honestly prefer that over tearaway(not to say its bad or anything). Killzone:Mercs looks great and I hope it at least has a playstyle similar to Unit13 as that was perfect for small burst play sessions.

@Kitler
Just FYI, did you know Ema Watson is getting her own British TV show where she plays a spoiled trustfund girl ala Paris Hilton? Just thought that might interest you

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Kresnik said:
kivi95 said:
Earth Defense Force 2017 release on the 16th January in Europe as a digital only game.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/12/earth_defense_force_2017_portable_invades_europe_next_month

I don't understand why USA gets retail releases of all these games but we're stuck with crummy digital-only.  I get that it's cheaper, but there's still a bloody market for retail releases in Europe.

Sigh, guess I'll have to import an American version then.

Also Tearaway was my vote in the poll.

p.s.  Soul Sacrifice demo looks good.  I hope the gameplay is faster than Monster Hunter or God Eater.  That's what annoys me the most about those games.  Can get awful slow hacking away at things sometimes.

It's digital only in USA aswell.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

forevercloud3000 said:
Just watched some of the videos of Soul Sacrifice and am totally sold on it. Hope the wait isn't too long after JP release, honestly it should release worldwide at the same time :/. I want Puppeteer for VITA, not PS3. It looks amazing and I would honestly prefer that over tearaway(not to say its bad or anything). Killzone:Mercs looks great and I hope it at least has a playstyle similar to Unit13 as that was perfect for small burst play sessions.

@Kitler
Just FYI, did you know Ema Watson is getting her own British TV show where she plays a spoiled trustfund girl ala Paris Hilton? Just thought that might interest you

xD

still need to see the perks of being a wallflower.  heard it was good from people not obsessed with emma... not that being bad would stop me lol.