By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
darkknightkryta said:
Not sure if it was mentioned but what do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=47C3S1VUmv8#t=77s

2 Vita?

Did Big Boss ever lost an arm? If not then the possibility of this being the return of Liquid is real.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

did anyone's vita freeze after updating to 2.02 and using video player? Just updated and opened a video file then my vita froze, can't turn it off or do anything.

zMIKUz said:
did anyone's vita freeze after updating to 2.02 and using video player? Just updated and opened a video file then my vita froze, can't turn it off or do anything.

Nope, havent experienced freezing on 2.02 yet, but my Vita has frozen a number of times on 2.01. Just hold the power button till the Vita shuts down. it takes a few seconds, maybe 10 or more, but just keep holding it and it will turn off. Then when you power it up again, it will as you if you want to restore/rebuild etc. just restart the vita and it should be good to go

DemoniOtaku said:
I restored my Vita after made a Security copy of my data... and now i'm downloading Soul Sacrifice Demo (20min to go!) and some other Japan PSN only Demos.. like Ys Celceta of tree, tales of innocence, Hatsune Kimu, Lord of Apocalipsys.. and some PS+ games (they give you 7days of free PS+ in japan :O!)

I'll give my impressions later..^^

Was thinking of doing this too, but I decided not to. Just thinking about backing up 28Gb of data using the content manager then imagening how long it would take just gives me the shivers. Not to mention how long it would take to restore it again.

I wish they'd bring Lord of Apocalypse to the west. Lord of Arcana was hard as shit and got not good reviews but I liked it. Japan gets all the goods stuff! I wish I new japanese

ils411 said:
zMIKUz said:

Nope, havent experienced freezing on 2.02 yet, but my Vita has frozen a number of times on 2.01. Just hold the power button till the Vita shuts down. it takes a few seconds, maybe 10 or more, but just keep holding it and it will turn off. Then when you power it up again, it will as you if you want to restore/rebuild etc. just restart the vita and it should be good to go

Thnx for the advice its working now and just for fun i did the samething again and it forze again. Anyone else who updates to 2.02 try using your video player see if it freezes like mine.

Around the Network
zMIKUz said:
ils411 said:
zMIKUz said:

Thnx for the advice its working now and just for fun i did the samething again and it forze again. Anyone else who updates to 2.02 try using your video player see if it freezes like mine.

Watching a video right now. Not hanging so far, could it be that your video file got corrupted or something? watching Ranma 1/2 live action movie special

So... Did Kojima say something in Famitsu today or what?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Kresnik said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4975170

In a world filled with Vita doom, minor good news is minor good news.  It's about time something Vita-y showed up on there, but pleasing to see nonetheless.

Oh my god lol at Versus being on top 

Fucking SE goddamn 

So, Earth Defense force is releasing on January 8....NUTS! There goes my Christmas buying spree ahahahaha!

I forgot! oniidesuwa es my japanese ID.. anyone who have doubts or just want to peek at what I'm playing feel fre to add me...^^ I'll be playing with this account at least one week...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread