By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
NesFe said:

Nope, you are mistaken. The game is called センノキセキ which is Sen no Kiseki  or from siliconera,Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash. Also in Famitsu.com, it says the game is set on the same world of Sora no Kiseki but it is an orginal title (シリーズオリジナルタイトル). 

Ok That's even better... Thanls for the Info.. I wasn't sure.. is great that's a Brand new title... this will rise PSVita's sells a little.. if it were Only for Vita would be great.. but like I said some time before.. Vita will have a lot of Multiplatform games betwenen it and PS3... still is nice...

You're welcome.

I think I have read somewhere that falcom wants to appeal to western audience with the Legend of heroes series, so this orginal entry might have a good chance at coming to the west. Fingers crossed at vita only western release :)

Around the Network

I have a problem. I've been playing Uncharted and I wanted to take the photo of the first gate (you know, we have to collect the photos), but I didn't know I need to get to that sweet spot to take it, so I took it from a different place and now it's saved as a random photo. How can I delete this photo? I know it's kinda stupid, but I'm pissed that my memory card is already empty and I can't download Rayman or ACIII:L until I buy a 32 GB card, and 50 Euro is the most that I am willing to pay for it, so I have to wait for now. Now I want to get rid of every stupid thing I have on my Vita and this photo is getting on my nerves ;) How can I delete it? I've also downloaded the Santa clothes for LBP even though I only have the demo. How can I uninstall it now? Preferably without uninstalling the demo, cause I want my sister to play it once she comes back home for Xmas next week.
Also, if I delete Gravity Rush for now, will it also delete my saves on the console or in the PS+ cloud?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

MikeRox said:

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(

Sorry dude, I'm not with you.. the best and most influent (even on Mario Kart) was, is and will be Whacky Race... Those Uniqiue, fun and spectacular Specials of each character made the game AWESOME...  Not a Kart game but is a Fun Race PArty Game.. the most fun I have played ever...

But definitevly.. The First Sonic SEGA was a lot fun.. not very original but very fun... and this look great too and a even GREATTER PRICE! 27$ on Digital for Vita? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Scisca said:
I have a problem. I've been playing Uncharted and I wanted to take the photo of the first gate (you know, we have to collect the photos), but I didn't know I need to get to that sweet spot to take it, so I took it from a different place and now it's saved as a random photo. How can I delete this photo? I know it's kinda stupid, but I'm pissed that my memory card is already empty and I can't download Rayman or ACIII:L until I buy a 32 GB card, and 50 Euro is the most that I am willing to pay for it, so I have to wait for now. Now I want to get rid of every stupid thing I have on my Vita and this photo is getting on my nerves ;) How can I delete it? I've also downloaded the Santa clothes for LBP even though I only have the demo. How can I uninstall it now? Preferably without uninstalling the demo, cause I want my sister to play it once she comes back home for Xmas next week.
Also, if I delete Gravity Rush for now, will it also delete my saves on the console or in the PS+ cloud?

For that Photo just Step back to the Jeep and turn at the gate.. then focus the camera.. rememmber use the Zoom it tell You to do... On eway to guide yourself i  that in the picture appearhalf of the Mirror of the Jeep...^^

And about your problem of space.. Download Vitas Content manager... an install it on your PC...then You can backup your games apps and data to your PC... You can Custom the destiny folder too...^^ and that Photo is saved in your Uncharted Save Data it doesn't appear on your Photo App so don't mind it...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:
NesFe said:

Nope, you are mistaken. The game is called センノキセキ which is Sen no Kiseki  or from siliconera,Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash. Also in Famitsu.com, it says the game is set on the same world of Sora no Kiseki but it is an orginal title (シリーズオリジナルタイトル). 

Ok That's even better... Thanls for the Info.. I wasn't sure.. is great that's a Brand new title... this will rise PSVita's sells a little.. if it were Only for Vita would be great.. but like I said some time before.. Vita will have a lot of Multiplatform games betwenen it and PS3... still is nice...

You're welcome.

I think I have read somewhere that falcom wants to appeal to western audience with the Legend of heroes series, so this orginal entry might have a good chance at coming to the west. Fingers crossed at vita only western release :)

Well I think the better way to appeal estern markets like the american could be a PS3 release... is known that SONY's Handhelds aren't that popular on USA market.. but a Vita exclusive release could be great.. but a Crossbuy release wolud be even better...^^ buy PS3's and get PSVita's.. some tird parties could take chance of this on low budget games... like SONY did with Ratchet clank... and How SEGA would have made with SONIC SEGA RACING...

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Scisca said:

For that Photo just Step back to the Jeep and turn at the gate.. then focus the camera.. rememmber use the Zoom it tell You to do... On eway to guide yourself i  that in the picture appearhalf of the Mirror of the Jeep...^^

And about your problem of space.. Download Vitas Content manager... an install it on your PC...then You can backup your games apps and data to your PC... You can Custom the destiny folder too...^^ and that Photo is saved in your Uncharted Save Data it doesn't appear on your Photo App so don't mind it...^^

I got the collectable photo, but thanks anyway :) Just took it wrong at first, cause I didn't know I should search for a magic spot. My problem is that the photo is still there! And it's taking up the free space on my console! I want to get rid of it, do you have any ideas about how can I do it? I'm still less than half into the story anyway, so I can even delete the save file if that's necessary, but I don't know how to do that anyways.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Kresnik said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Who wants to bet that the reason Square Enix will not release Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts BBS on PSN is because they have plans to re-release them as newly packaged games? Either as PS HD Collections, or ported directly to the Vita or something.

I'd be cool with that.  Literally one of the only reasons (along with Metal Gear Acid) that I'm considering getting a PSP is so I can play Crisis Core.  If it comes to a console that I own, I'll be happy.

About the games getting localised: Legend of Heroes might, but the last game sold really poorly in the USA and they were in the process of localising the second for PSP but I think they've put it on the back-burner.

I don't think it sold THAT bad when you take into consideration they released it at the height of PSP's DEATH. I bought it digitally as I knew I would need to to play it on Vita in the future(I started buying all my PSP games that way after Vita's announcement, Dissidia 012 also). I'm thinking the combined sales of physical and digital, and tempering expectations as it was released on a dying console, the game did just fine.

I would just rather them cut some of the dialogue so they can localize them faster. Most of it isn't Gold to be honest, just loads of filler conversation and rambling about food all the time. That being said they are really good games. I want them to skip Second Chapter for TITS and go right to Trails of Zero or this new one. The new one might come off best as it has 3D graphics that will look stellar on Vita. The screenshots look like Vita grade graphics too so I think it might be lead platform. I would imagine if they do the localization at the same time it will be released sooner. Sony should really assist them as this TITS was probably the BEST turnbase JRPG to release for PSP that was not an FF game. We know they are a small company, they could definitely use a helping hand. RPGs were the PSP's bread and butter and Sony should do well remembering that for Vita. P4G is a great start.

Oh, so its pretty much official that Muramasa is coming to the US as Sony put it in their award choices in the "Most Anticipated Vita Game" catagory. SWEET!!! There were a few others, some I had never heard of. I will research them and add them to the Official Vita Calendar.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

DemoniOtaku said:
MikeRox said:

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(

Sorry dude, I'm not with you.. the best and most influent (even on Mario Kart) was, is and will be Whacky Race... Those Uniqiue, fun and spectacular Specials of each character made the game AWESOME...  Not a Kart game but is a Fun Race PArty Game.. the most fun I have played ever...

But definitevly.. The First Sonic SEGA was a lot fun.. not very original but very fun... and this look great too and a even GREATTER PRICE! 27$ on Digital for Vita? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Which Wacky Races are you referring to? The Dreamcast one? God I used to love that game, that was actually made by Sumo Digital's previous incarnation Sheffield House, prior to Infogrames naming them that, they used to be Gremlin Graphics I understand! But I do think from what I've tried, SART is the better game. But the DC Wacky Races was a very good game, as was Looney Tunes: Space Race from Melbourne House.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Scisca said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Scisca said:

I got the collectable photo, but thanks anyway :) Just took it wrong at first, cause I didn't know I should search for a magic spot. My problem is that the photo is still there! And it's taking up the free space on my console! I want to get rid of it, do you have any ideas about how can I do it? I'm still less than half into the story anyway, so I can even delete the save file if that's necessary, but I don't know how to do that anyways.

Never played Uncharted Golden Abyss so I'm probably saying some randon s*** right now, but can't you delete the picture using the Photo app on Vita OS?

PlayStation.Blog: Most Anticipated PS Vita Game - US
Guacamelee
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Killzone Mercenary
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Soul Sacrifice
Tearaway
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Snapshot
Other:

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)