By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kitler53 said:
ikol said:
kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha any time man. oh and speaking of which, did you guys go to the top of the tower to look at the cannons? There's almost nothing to do there...just one soldier to talk to. But a nice view nontheless. If you don't know where it is, it's on the righth and side, on the same side as the clothes stores..just keep going past them and there will be an entrance. 

i went up there but couldn't figure out the point.  ..i assumed i was being a n00b again.

Remember when you were like when do I learn to heal?  .... then Euphoria was like n00b hold circle.  :P 

i was holding circle but all i was doing was my little boner ejactulation move that leaves my foes stunned...  then euphoria was all like bitch please, let go of the left stick before pushing your buttons.  then marykate was like, oooh, that's feels good...won't cha' come bask in my aura?

Why the hell have I missed all this RO goodness?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
ikol said:
kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha any time man. oh and speaking of which, did you guys go to the top of the tower to look at the cannons? There's almost nothing to do there...just one soldier to talk to. But a nice view nontheless. If you don't know where it is, it's on the righth and side, on the same side as the clothes stores..just keep going past them and there will be an entrance. 

i went up there but couldn't figure out the point.  ..i assumed i was being a n00b again.

Remember when you were like when do I learn to heal?  .... then Euphoria was like n00b hold circle.  :P 

i was holding circle but all i was doing was my little boner ejactulation move that leaves my foes stunned...  then euphoria was all like bitch please, let go of the left stick before pushing your buttons.  then marykate was like, oooh, that's feels good...won't cha' come bask in my aura?

Bitch please. Euphoria basks in nobodies aura but his own.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

michael_stutzer said:
SnakeDrake said:
michael_stutzer said:

The only games that would cause a significant increase in Vita sales is Gran Turismo and Grand Theft Auto ( I am not sure about GT though), because let's face it, some of the big games such as Littlebigplanet and Assassin's Creed didn't move that many hardware. Sony should have cut the price this month. Hopefully there will be a few big releases in the first half of 2013 otherwise bad times ahead.

I'm sure Final Fantasy would do it, but of course all it really needs is Monster Hunter :P

Monster Hunter won't be available for Vita, ever. That is why Sony is trying to promote Soul Sacrifice. I hope it will be a big game everywhere, from what I've seen it is miles ahead of Monster Hunter, all it need is recognition. Final Fantasy would be great but even it comes I am sure it will be multiplatform.

I'm not sure if there was ever a multiplat FF game on the handhelds, but yeah the only FF game announce FFX will be multiplat (PS3+PSV)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Euphoria14 said:
kitler53 said:
ikol said:
kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Bitch please. Euphoria basks in nobodies aura but his own.

Idk.... I think I saw you basking with a big smile ^.^ 

michael_stutzer said:

Monster Hunter won't be available for Vita, ever. That is why Sony is trying to promote Soul Sacrifice. I hope it will be a big game everywhere, from what I've seen it is miles ahead of Monster Hunter, all it need is recognition. Final Fantasy would be great but even it comes I am sure it will be multiplatform.

I think Soul Sacrifice will do well in the west, but probably averagely in Japan.  That's not to say it'll sell poorly, but just off to an average start.  New IP's tend to take a while to grow in popularity over there.  Monster Hunter took 4 years to go from ~2 million sold to ~5 million sold.  I reckon the next God Eater game is going to be bigger than the first.

So it'll be a help, but not a saviour, imo.

Around the Network

"Why the hell have I missed all this RO goodness?"

kryta I don't mind helping or progressing with anyone on the forum. I hate everyone else tho!

lol so Tsundare

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

michael_stutzer said:
Kresnik said:
Oh, Persona 4: Golden gets full marks from Destructoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-persona-4-golden-237697.phtml

Good start!

Another full marks:

http://www.gameblog.fr/test_1353_persona-4-the-golden-ps-vita

Don't worry I'm sure IGN will give it 5.5 to rectify the situation :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
michael_stutzer said:
Kresnik said:
Oh, Persona 4: Golden gets full marks from Destructoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-persona-4-golden-237697.phtml

Good start!

Another full marks:

http://www.gameblog.fr/test_1353_persona-4-the-golden-ps-vita

Don't worry I'm sure IGN will give it 5.5 to rectify the situation :)

Persona is something that is universally loved by critics, surely they wouldn't punish this because of the platform too...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

M.U.G.E.N said:

lol so Tsundare

I think she is more Yandere...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread