By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I have 4 PSVITA games :)

U:GA
Gravity Rush
Resistance: Burning Skies
Ultimate M Vs C 3

I have to complete all my backlog of PS3 games before I buy new Vita games :D

Around the Network

Going through the Chapter 1 missions. For a game with so much talking at the start, you'd think they'd tell you a bit more about the game and how to play it. Still learn new things (like how to save) after a while into it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Once the end of the year comes I'm going to do a "Vita: one year later" article discussing the pros and cons, what worked well on the system and what didn't.

Careful Runa, you might get banned!

yeah, don't remind me. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

outlawauron said:
Going through the Chapter 1 missions. For a game with so much talking at the start, you'd think they'd tell you a bit more about the game and how to play it. Still learn new things (like how to save) after a while into it.

lol, i know what you mean.  mugen had to straighten me out on how to access online play.  i was all like "taveren?  how do i get there" and he was all like "n00b, L2P".

kitler53 said:
outlawauron said:

lol, i know what you mean.  mugen had to straighten me out on how to access online play.  i was all like "taveren?  how do i get there" and he was all like "n00b, L2P".

haha any time man. oh and speaking of which, did you guys go to the top of the tower to look at the cannons? There's almost nothing to do there...just one soldier to talk to. But a nice view nontheless. If you don't know where it is, it's on the righth and side, on the same side as the clothes stores..just keep going past them and there will be an entrance. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So according to vgc ac liberation sold 100,000 units fw

and Smart As seems to have sold 3,702 copies (at least thats as far as the online ranking goes. and no im not at the bottom i took my time to scroll all the way down).

kitler53 said:
outlawauron said:

It led me to explore everything in the tiny town.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

M.U.G.E.N said:

haha any time man. oh and speaking of which, did you guys go to the top of the tower to look at the cannons? There's almost nothing to do there...just one soldier to talk to. But a nice view nontheless. If you don't know where it is, it's on the righth and side, on the same side as the clothes stores..just keep going past them and there will be an entrance. 

i went up there but couldn't figure out the point.  ..i assumed i was being a n00b again.

huiii said:
So according to vgc ac liberation sold 100,000 units fw

and Smart As seems to have sold 3,702 copies (at least thats as far as the online ranking goes. and no im not at the bottom i took my time to scroll all the way down).

Debuted at 14th in the UK all format charts (AC3L). Apparently the sales of NFSMW are woeful so you guys need to get it ASAP!

Too many games all at once with too smaller user base I guess.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I'm sure the Vita will pick it up in time, just needs dem games and for people to know it has them.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android