By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:

Careful on AC: Liberation, guys. There's a nasty bug going around where you can't reload your save and will just endlessly get kicked back to the Ubisoft splash screen when you try to continue. I got bitten by it about halfway through the game. Hope there's a patch soon.

First patch didnt fix this? Glad i decided to play AC3 first.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
Ragnarok has given my Vita much needed life for me (ironic I know). Been playing so much, but my internet has been acting up, so I haven't been able to do anything online. Sucks, because it makes the game even more fun to play with others and easier too.

OMG too much positive feedback I'll wait till EUR release since most of my friends would want EUR version so I can play with them. And based on your feedback it's worth waiting stick with Street Fighter VS Tekken and Dokuro.

RafaelOrix said:
Cornishguilt said:
RafaelOrix said:
Cornishguilt said:
Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Welcome, man! I've been supporting the Vita too, never bought so many titles for a single console in such a short period. I'm scared! Really like the system and it does have tons of potential. Feel free to add me on PSN: rafaelorix. Cheers!

cheers, will do. I'm the same, I have a PS3, but over the past few months have mainly been playing Vita. I know a lot of people prefer the big screen, but for some reason handhelds work for me!

I think it's so much more pratical, pick up and play thing without having the massive compromises of a cellphone/mobile game, plus bigger and better games overall, PSN and a very good multitasking (compared to PS3) from this sweet handheld.

Edit: My games on Vita (all digital)

Mutant Blobs Attack

Gravity Rush

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation

Ragnarok Odyssey

Plants vs Zombies

Motorstorm RC (free!)

Escape Plan + first DLC

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

Fuel Tiracas (PS Mobile)

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

Killzone Liberation (PSP - free)

Final Fantasy VIII (PSOne Classic)

Chrono Trigger (PSOne Classic)

I agree, it's a brilliant little machine, that, if it can have a good holiday season this year, will hopefully catch on. 

BTW, the games I have for the vita are:

Wipeout 2048

Motorstorm RC

Mutant Blobs

Gravity Rush

Virtua Tennis 4

Uncharted GA

Sound Shapes

Zen Pinball 2

Modnation Racers

Everybody's Golf

Super Stardust Delta

Need for Speed MW

Looking forward to PSABR and AC Liberation!

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

3DS Friend Code: 0232-9757-7553

Wii U: WiiCornishguilt

So, why didn't anyone tell me that Ragnarok Tactics is releasing on the Vita store this week?

Ungh! When will the wallet burning end?

nen-suer said:
badgenome said:

Careful on AC: Liberation, guys. There's a nasty bug going around where you can't reload your save and will just endlessly get kicked back to the Ubisoft splash screen when you try to continue. I got bitten by it about halfway through the game. Hope there's a patch soon.

Evidently not. Seems like it's fairly prevalent, though, so maybe they'll be forced to address it soon. Until they do, I'd steer clear.

In the mean time, I just hope that my save isn't actually corrupted and a patch will let me pick up where I left off. Actually, I just hope there will be a patch. Fuckin' Ubi...

Around the Network
badgenome said:
nen-suer said:
badgenome said:

Evidently not. Seems like it's fairly prevalent, though, so maybe they'll be forced to address it soon. Until they do, I'd steer clear.

In the mean time, I just hope that my save isn't actually corrupted and a patch will let me pick up where I left off. Actually, I just hope there will be a patch. Fuckin' Ubi...

Thanks for the heads up! Will put it on the back burner until they patch it. Which is disappointing because I was really enjoying the game.

Runa216 said:

Once the end of the year comes I'm going to do a "Vita: one year later" article discussing the pros and cons, what worked well on the system and what didn't.

Careful Runa, you might get banned!

Iwannaplaythegame said:
Tridrakious said:
Ragnarok has given my Vita much needed life for me (ironic I know). Been playing so much, but my internet has been acting up, so I haven't been able to do anything online. Sucks, because it makes the game even more fun to play with others and easier too.

OMG too much positive feedback I'll wait till EUR release since most of my friends would want EUR version so I can play with them. And based on your feedback it's worth waiting stick with Street Fighter VS Tekken and Dokuro.

Ragnarok is amazing to play, especially with friends or just online in general. I can tell that the people playing online have been looking forward to this. Most reviews (from what I've seen) have given it low scores, because they only played by themselves and it gets crushingly difficult in single player. Plus it isn't quite as enjoyable without playing with others, but it is still great to keep learning the best ways to play the classes.

Ragnarok Odyssey, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, Person 4 and PlayStation All-Stars should get a great holiday and once more people play these games then word of mouth should spread strongly for the system and it's games.

ils411 said:
Naninho said:

@Runa216 @kitler53 @huiii @ils411

All these games, and no Virtue's Last Reward?!!! What's wrong with you?!!!

I'm broke now

Was hoping to get that $20 rebate thingy  and put that money towards zero escape but for some evil twist of fate, sony decided to add back $8.49 to my psn account on Nov 2.

I already had already spent $100.2x last october and was all set for the $20 rebate, but I got an email saying that the SFxTK swap costume dlc was free and that $8.49 will be added back to my wallet....WTF man? WTF? boooooo!!!! booooohuhuhuhuhu!!!

oh well, I now have $8.49, which is $11.51 less than the $20 rebate.

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Don't worry!.. Last year I purchased MNR for PS3 TWO TIMES because of a error on the TimeTrail.. After I purchased the game the time trail ended again..:/ I redownloaded and ended buying the game again.. I set a Claim to SONY And they got me 30$ back to my psn and cancelled the another 30$.. on November I got 10$ for the promotion.. SWEET.. I spend less than 50$ and still got the 10$.. and moreover You got those money back on November already.. I'm sure you'll get the 20 back... ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

My Games:
-Wipeout2048 (Finished the tree campaign and got almost all in Elite..)
-Gravity Rush (platinued.. waiting maney to buy DLC and get 100%)
-Rayman (almost finished.. but mostly my little brother and sister play it...)
-Blazblue (currently on my Vita since two weeks ago.. I'm playing challenges non stop..)

on PSN: ZenPinbal., Motorstorm, Frobisher says (just free stuff rigth now..)
PSP/PSONE: FFTactics, FFVII, FFIX, Killzone Liberation.

Coming Soon: Unit13 and Ragnarok... Sonic sega.. and maybe NFSMW

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread