By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Naninho said:

@Runa216 @kitler53 @huiii @ils411

All these games, and no Virtue's Last Reward?!!! What's wrong with you?!!!

I'm broke now

Was hoping to get that $20 rebate thingy  and put that money towards zero escape but for some evil twist of fate, sony decided to add back $8.49 to my psn account on Nov 2.

I already had already spent $100.2x last october and was all set for the $20 rebate, but I got an email saying that the SFxTK swap costume dlc was free and that $8.49 will be added back to my wallet....WTF man? WTF? boooooo!!!! booooohuhuhuhuhu!!!

oh well, I now have $8.49, which is $11.51 less than the $20 rebate.

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Around the Network
Cornishguilt said:
RafaelOrix said:
Cornishguilt said:
Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Welcome, man! I've been supporting the Vita too, never bought so many titles for a single console in such a short period. I'm scared! Really like the system and it does have tons of potential. Feel free to add me on PSN: rafaelorix. Cheers!

cheers, will do. I'm the same, I have a PS3, but over the past few months have mainly been playing Vita. I know a lot of people prefer the big screen, but for some reason handhelds work for me!

I think it's so much more pratical, pick up and play thing without having the massive compromises of a cellphone/mobile game, plus bigger and better games overall, PSN and a very good multitasking (compared to PS3) from this sweet handheld.

Edit: My games on Vita (all digital)

Mutant Blobs Attack

Gravity Rush

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation

Ragnarok Odyssey

Plants vs Zombies

Motorstorm RC (free!)

Escape Plan + first DLC

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

Fuel Tiracas (PS Mobile)

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

Killzone Liberation (PSP - free)

Final Fantasy VIII (PSOne Classic)

Chrono Trigger (PSOne Classic)

ils411 said:
Naninho said:

I'm broke now

Was hoping to get that $20 rebate thingy  and put that money towards zero escape but for some evil twist of fate, sony decided to add back $8.49 to my psn account on Nov 2.

I already had already spent $100.2x last october and was all set for the $20 rebate, but I got an email saying that the SFxTK swap costume dlc was free and that $8.49 will be added back to my wallet....WTF man? WTF? boooooo!!!! booooohuhuhuhuhu!!!

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Oh. Excuses, excuses...

To qualify purchases must be made via the Sony Entertainment Network wallet only. Purchases made through third party applications are excluded. Purchases must meet or exceed $100 (USD.) Purchases must be made between October 1, 2012 and October 31, 2012. Your $20.00 redemption code will be sent to the email address (Sign-in ID) associated with your Sony Entertainment Network account or delivered via XrossMediaBar ("XMB") message on PlayStation3 system for PS3 device registrants. Redemption codes will be delivered by November 9, 2012. Click here for official Terms & Conditions.

Now listen, you're gonna buy the goddamn game that same day. Exactly after receiving the fuckin' code. Capisce?

Naninho said:

To be fair, I'm generally not fond of heavily anime-inspired games.  something about them just rubs me the wrong way, which is why I barely finished Corpse Party when I got it last year and still haven't bought the PErsona games despite hearing nothing but stunningly positive things about them.

That's another awesome game: Persona 4: the Golden. 

Anyway, if we're looking at entire collections, I have: 

13 retail games

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Gravity Rush
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers: Roadtrip
MLB 12: The Show
Mortal Kombat
Ragnarok Odyssey
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

7 PSN Games"

Motorstorm RC
Puddle
Sound Shapes
Sumioni: Demon Arts
Super Stardust Delta
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

As well as a bunch of PSP games, not to mention the plethora of PS1 classics I can download on there, such as my collection of Final Fantasy games (though to be honest, they take up WAY too much room, I'll just keep them on my PSP, which I still occasionally play.  

Then there's the other games I'd like to get before the end of the year and stuff I'd still love to pick up that I can't afford yet:

Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Unit 13
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Street Fighter X Tekken
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Smart As
Personal 4: The Golden
Virtue's Last Reward
Escape Plan

So yeah, no gaemz, guys.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

hmm let's see the games I have had so far

UC:GA
NG: Sigma+
UMvC3
Mutant Blob Attack
Gravity Rush
Ragnarok Odyssey
Motorstorm RC
Unit 13
Mortal Kombat
Sound Shapes

and FF: War of the lions

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Naninho said:

I'm broke now

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Either the refund won't void your qualification for the $20 from $100 rebate or all you have to do is call and they will make sure you get that $20. I guarantee it 100%.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Careful on AC: Liberation, guys. There's a nasty bug going around where you can't reload your save and will just endlessly get kicked back to the Ubisoft splash screen when you try to continue. I got bitten by it about halfway through the game. Hope there's a patch soon.

Naninho said:

its not out in europe yet, is it?

Chark said:
ils411 said:
Naninho said:

I'm broke now

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Either the refund won't void your qualification for the $20 from $100 rebate or all you have to do is call and they will make sure you get that $20. I guarantee it 100%.

Only thing is, I dont live in the US so calling isnt an option

I'll just hope that I still get the $20 rebate thing.

ils411 said:
Chark said:
ils411 said:
Naninho said:

I'm broke now

I IZ A SAD PANDA

Only thing is, I dont live in the US so calling isnt an option

I'll just hope that I still get the $20 rebate thing.

You mean that calling would be too expensive? Try email then.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(