By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well I'm good to go as well...let me know when you peeps are ready

and dat fatty princess!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

lol, love the sackboy costume.

just setup a new room in ragnarok odyssey : psvitathread
will wait a few mins , if no-one shows up. i will play single player, message when a room is setup.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

18 more minutes, i'll show up at 4:20 my time ;) going to clean up the kitchen in the meantime.

Gonna go pick up my meds so I don't die.

Be back in 20. Save me a spot!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

That Russian commercial is badass.

Just got home and:

Awesome Sauce-- Paid 16 of my PSAS Pre-order and got to play as Jak and Big Daddy at gamestop. Big Daddy while definitely interesting, wasn't my cup of tea. I think I need more time to learn how to make good use of his Circle attacks before I can enjoy him. Jak was a blast, though. That level1 is just excellent. Much better than I expected from watching videos. I got 3 kills with it on a number of occassions. I'm not sure how nice of a 1v1 character he would make but his move set is very well suited for handling 2+ enemies at once. So many projectiles with crowd control potential large AOE's, good evasion options with his board, uppercut and spin. I'm definitely gonna be using him a lot in free-for-alls and 2v2's.

Wasabi-- This trigged an impulse buy of the Jak Collection. Never got to play the first or finish the second (was told I was halfway there). Only the third which I've finished twice and love it. Never owned those games, sadly. They had it for only 20$ but I didn't want to spend more money on games for the rest of the year outside of what I've already planned (PSAS, Killzone Collection, MassEffect Trilogy, and Skyrim on the cheap if possible).

4 ≈ One

HAHA I loved that russian ad! Why can't we get stuff like that in the states?!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
will wait a few mins , if no-one shows up. i will play single player, message when a room is setup.

just installing now, join when i can.  any particular need in classes?  i personally like to play healers.

kitler53 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

just installing now, join when i can.  any particular need in classes?  i personally like to play healers.

Play cleric

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

yeah man go for w/e class you like :D not many healers around anyways

so should I go ahead and make a room then?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!