By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
tried PSASBR for the first time today...LOVED IT!!!! cannot wait to get my hands on it

phew FINALLY! :D where did you play it? If it was at a store then you most probably had a chance to play as characters not available in the beta..NEED IMPRESSIONS!

it was in a store, but I don't think it was any different from the beta, there were only 4 character Kratos, Pa rappa, Jak, and Big Daddy

Around the Network

Im really enjoying new little kings story! my favourite ps vita game to date!! its so addictive :D

JoeTheBro said:
warhalohog said:
JoeTheBro said:
PS mobile is up and running guys, which game is the best?

Personally I don't have any money so I can't find out lol.

america or EU?

Merica. It's hard to find though if you don't know where to look.

lol ok wont spend money for now 

Took a look at PS Mobile and I dont really know what to think of it, there are a total of 20 games and 1 app available. Prices range from $0.49 to $7.49.

Here's a full list and price if anyone is interested

Action
Wipe! - $1.49
Nyoqix - $.549
Rebel - $1.99
Hungry Giraffe - $2.99

Arcade
Super Crate Box - $3.49
Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender - $3.49
Fuel Tiracas - $0.49

Casual
Everybody's Arcade - Free
Twist Pilot - $3.49

Music/Rhythm
Frederic - Resurrection of Music - $3.99
Samurai Beatdown - $0.99

Puzzle
Loot the Land - $3.99
Magic Arrows - $4.99
Underline - $2.79
Numblast - $2.99
Word Blocked - $1.99
Tractor Trails - $3.29
Beats Slider - $0.79

Simulation
incurvio = $7.49

Sports
Flick Hockey - $2.29

Apps - Audio
Beats Trellis - $0.79

Edit: Downloading Everybody's Arcade, no Idea what it is, but its free and I love free stuff

If sony wants PSMobile to be successful, they're gonna have to pump out a shit load of free stuff and cheap ass crap.

Around the Network

So hard to get all the trophy of New Little King Story without any informations !

There are 3 new jobs in this version and i cant find them, i'm near to fight the boss , i completed the kingdom, i already have mag****, d****, k****, what are these 3  other misterious jobs ? !

And what is the last score to do for the princess quest ?

I also heard that you have to finish all the game 8 time on your save to get the golden trophy ( not the one to save the world) ! Seems that reload your save to beat the boss 8 time is not enough :/
I hope we keep the king xp...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
tried PSASBR for the first time today...LOVED IT!!!! cannot wait to get my hands on it

phew FINALLY! :D where did you play it? If it was at a store then you most probably had a chance to play as characters not available in the beta..NEED IMPRESSIONS!

it was in a store, but I don't think it was any different from the beta, there were only 4 character Kratos, Pa rappa, Jak, and Big Daddy

aah see..I KNEW it! we didn't get big daddy or Jak in either beta! Did u get to play as them?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ils411 said:
If sony wants PSMobile to be successful, they're gonna have to pump out a shit load of free stuff and cheap ass crap.

That's up to the indie developers mostly. It's the mecca of indie development, just like the Apple App Store and the Android Marketplace although run by Sony. I'm sure there will be plenty of titles coming through the works at a relatively fast pace. I'm really just excited for the Apps because I find most Smartphone games to suck, but they are adding trophy support...and some game could be created with the Vita's capabilities in mind for some cool stuff, there have been better smartphone games lately...maybe we will see some quick ports from Android since they use a practically identicle code.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Just finished downloading the Silent Hill: Book of Memories demo and played through one zone and all i can say is..meh

The loading time between zones was a bit too long, the lighting was too red, the graphics was so so, the sounds didnt do it for me, the rooms seems a bit too cramped, and the gameplay as just ok.

All in all, its an ok game. For those looking for the "Silent Hill" experience, you're better of playing the original (is it available on psp as a psone classic?) To those looking for a dungeon type game, this might be worth a try, but its just not for me. Maybe if the price is right, say $19.99-$25.99, sure, but beyond that, no thanks.

ils411 said:
Just finished downloading the Silent Hill: Book of Memories demo and played through one zone and all i can say is..meh

The loading time between zones was a bit too long, the lighting was too red, the graphics was so so, the sounds didnt do it for me, the rooms seems a bit too cramped, and the gameplay as just ok.

All in all, its an ok game. For those looking for the "Silent Hill" experience, you're better of playing the original (is it available on psp as a psone classic?) To those looking for a dungeon type game, this might be worth a try, but its just not for me. Maybe if the price is right, say $19.99-$25.99, sure, but beyond that, no thanks.

It is first and foremost a dungeon crawler. It's very odd that they chose Silent Hill for it. They would have been better off trying to push a new IP. The setting and the enemies are silent hill like. It might have some creepier moments throughout the game and some gory birds eye view graphics but don't get this if you expect to play a Silent Hill game. You must like dungeon crawlers to play this. If you can be chill with having Silent Hill take a side step into a completely different genre and to the point that it is almost a comedy because they made a game like this a Silent Hill game, than it might be a good pick. Either way there is a demo for you to play and it is of a decent length. You can pretty much see everything that is going to be in the game from the menu and get an insight of what the story is based around, the book of memories. Interesting game, but only if you can enjoy your Silent Hill a little lightly.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(