By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Mmmfishtacos said:
40 dollars for little king story!!! thought it was going to be cheaper than that.

Exactly what I was thinking. For $39.99 = will not buy.

Around the Network

I need to re up my plus, I was hoping for a buy one year get three months deal again but I dont know if they are going to do that promotion again. When is the anniversary of PS Plus? Anyway, if I get that and MGS HD I just need a little more and I will have spent $100.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

DemoniOtaku said:
ils411 said:
You guys know about the $20 rebate if you spend at least $100 on PSN this October right? I was thinking, since PSN+ is launching for the Vita this November, if its anything like the one for the PS3 with an instant game collection, wouldn't it be wiser to just wait for November instead of forcing our poor wallets to shell out $100 big ones?

Well.. I'm gonna spend 50$ on Ragnarok and some Gravity DLC.. plus Zen Pinball tables... and 50$ on one Piece Pirate Warriors.. so.. I already have all that covered.. and I'm plus since last year before the outage...

WHAT?! You haven't bought the Gravity Rush DLCs yet? SHAME ON YOU!

I've been contemplating on the PSN+ thing and I think its not worth it for me. The instant game collection sounds really cool and all, but after spending on games, I want to keep them, permanently.  Sooooo....I think I'll just get PSN+ on a by 3 month basis only when there are 3-4 games that I want and are on sale by at least 30% so as to get the maximum savings possible.

tried PSASBR for the first time today...LOVED IT!!!! cannot wait to get my hands on it

ils411 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
ils411 said:
You guys know about the $20 rebate if you spend at least $100 on PSN this October right? I was thinking, since PSN+ is launching for the Vita this November, if its anything like the one for the PS3 with an instant game collection, wouldn't it be wiser to just wait for November instead of forcing our poor wallets to shell out $100 big ones?

Well.. I'm gonna spend 50$ on Ragnarok and some Gravity DLC.. plus Zen Pinball tables... and 50$ on one Piece Pirate Warriors.. so.. I already have all that covered.. and I'm plus since last year before the outage...

WHAT?! You haven't bought the Gravity Rush DLCs yet? SHAME ON YOU!

I've been contemplating on the PSN+ thing and I think its not worth it for me. The instant game collection sounds really cool and all, but after spending on games, I want to keep them, permanently.  Sooooo....I think I'll just get PSN+ on a by 3 month basis only when there are 3-4 games that I want and are on sale by at least 30% so as to get the maximum savings possible.

You do keep them permanently, you just can't play them if you stop being a PS+ member lol. SInce PS+ is coming to Vita I'm buying a one year subscription, all Gravity Rush DLC, Escape Plan DLC, and maybe Rayman so I can do the spend $100 get $20 deal.

Also so far Silent Hill BoM demo isn't too bad.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
40 dollars for little king story!!! thought it was going to be cheaper than that.

yeah, that's what I thought too.  10-15 would be perfect, 20 would be acceptable.  40 is too damn much.  No thanks. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

ils411 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Exactly what I was thinking. For $39.99 = will not buy.

And no demo. Is this game a retail game aswell? I'll pick it up only if i can return it if I don't like it.

Mmmfishtacos said:
So.. Assassin creed 3+ Assassin creed Liberation+ Season pass = 120 dollars! Good lord that's a lot of money.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/02/assassins-creed-3-season-pass-confirmed-sold-in-gold-edition/

I think there's a season pass, but if you buy the two games together, it's a deal.  120 dollars is to buy both games AND the season pass, not JUST for the season pass.  No need to overreact! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

oh, and it looked like VitaChamber won the vote...can I suggest a tagline?

"The VitaChamber, we give life to the vita when nobody else will, not even Sony."

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
So.. Assassin creed 3+ Assassin creed Liberation+ Season pass = 120 dollars! Good lord that's a lot of money.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/02/assassins-creed-3-season-pass-confirmed-sold-in-gold-edition/

I think there's a season pass, but if you buy the two games together, it's a deal.  120 dollars is to buy both games AND the season pass, not JUST for the season pass.  No need to overreact! 

It may be a good deal, but that's just a lot of money to ask, It makes it looks scary. That's all.