By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
oi oi..I'm also getting Ragnarok!!!

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

Definitely! :D online co op should be a blast for this game

Have we added each other on PSN yet? If not, I'm Tridrakious there.

done added u :D man I have hit 100 mark in the friends list....now I'm deleting peepz who I don't recognize ..sony really should extend the limit to at least 150-200

Tried adding you yesterday but was told your friend's list was full :(

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

So, anyone else got this news from Sony? How will this work? I wonder if this will apply to any psn games or must I spend the $100 on the first day games availability thingy?

Tridrakious said:
I believe there will be a couple more characters announced...although Sony as a whole has begun to disappoint me with PlayStation All-Stars.

The marketing sucks, the leaks could have been handled better, the hype should be stronger and Sony should be going all out to get as many characters in the game on day one as possible.

Sony have been doing all the right things wrong lately

Just sync'd with the Sound Shapes server on PS3 and now I'm just being given the trophies I won on PSV on my PS3. This is the easiest platinum i've ever gotten XD. 20 seconds of work.

4 ≈ One

ils411 said:

So, anyone else got this news from Sony? How will this work? I wonder if this will apply to any psn games or must I spend the $100 on the first day games availability thingy?

Damnit.... they're always finding new ways for me to throw money at them!!!! I' guess i'm buying AC3 and RE6 on PSN now. They're $54 with my PS+ discount so 108 total. -20 means I got both games for $44. $16 savings over retail!!!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
ils411 said:

Damnit.... they're always finding new ways for me to throw money at them!!!! I' guess i'm buying AC3 and RE6 on PSN now. They're $54 with my PS+ discount so 108 total. -20 means I got both games for $44. $16 savings over retail!!!

I dont have a PS3 so I'm hoping that this extends to all psn game downloads. If it does, then I might be forced to change my battle plan. I was originally planning on getting a $50 psn card this october and then another during november and then waiting for balck friday and christmas sales.

But the $20 cash back sounds like a good since you can chose which game to buy and not be constricted with choosing from what games are on sale.

here's hoping that it extends to all psn games

M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
oi oi..I'm also getting Ragnarok!!!

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

Definitely! :D online co op should be a blast for this game

Have we added each other on PSN yet? If not, I'm Tridrakious there.

done added u :D man I have hit 100 mark in the friends list....now I'm deleting peepz who I don't recognize ..sony really should extend the limit to at least 150-200

Can I join? hahaha! highly doubt it since I'm already having problems playing online with people in my part of the world let alone people on the otherside of the planet

I really should get a new router, maybe that'll help fix my online woes.

Anyways, hope it does launch on the 16th of October so you guys can enjoy it too. Its awesome!

One a side note, better make sure that you dont suck, coz the game ends when any one of the players uses up all his/her lives. And you guys wont believe the number of lousy players I've had the missfortune to play with. I mean, I already have issues getting online and when I do, 70% of the time, its with lousy wusses who sucks big time. No wonder they're looking for help.

Also, if you guys want a head start on some cards and weapons, add me and I'll be happy to near you some nice weapons that'll help you not suck so much in the beginning. I use the sword warrior, assassin and cleric  so I've got some good weapons for each, not great but good enough. Farming for good weapons is just very frustrating, I've been farming this one boss for a day now and I think I've killed him 20 times already and all I have to show for it is a bunch of not great sowrds and just one traitor with lousy skills for the assassin.

Dont get me started on cards, I've beaten the last boss more than 15 times already and I havent gotten a single card from him ungh! I'd try the extra quests but damn, their just stupidly difficult that I need better weapons and cards. Only problem is the bosses in the extra missions are where you can get better weapons...its a visous cycle

I just finished Persona 3...damn that ending was great! one of the best endings I've seen in a while. Unlike FF13 where the ending didn't speak to me, and Resonance of Fate where the ending made zero sense, P3's ending was just touching. the life sim was weird and balancing leveling, school, friends and stuff was ridiculous, but that ending was wealth worth it all!

I give this game a 8.5 I'd give it a ten if I hadn't had to play as a girl... yeah I know there's an option to play as a guy or a girl, but I follow a strict rule when it comes to choosing characters. If I had a choice between playing as a guy or a girl, if the guy doesn't look bad ass and looks like a chump/weak ass/metrosexual or just lame, I'll chose the female character. I'd rather play as a cute or sexy chick rather than play as a dood who looks like whimp/chump/weak ass.

So I have a Vita in my house. My mum showed it to me and asked "Is this what you wanted for your birthday?", haha. And now I have to wait. I feel like I'm 12 again :)

Oh also, Zavvi has some insanely priced Vita games (imo), if you're interested in them. Silent Hill: Book of Memories for £23 pre-order:

http://www.zavvi.com/10482428.html

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz for £15 pre-order:

http://www.zavvi.com/10549489.html