By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Lol at EA. First they had the most expensive game on psvita (Fifa football) and now Fifa 13 is even MORE expensive. €49.99 for a psvita game is crazy on psn store.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Idk if this is particularly exciting but: 40 new PSOne Classics coming to the PSN store next week (I assume NA):

http://www.psnstores.com/2012/09/sneak-peek-october-2nd-psn-releases/

Well I think it is great, specially considering the titles! Also, so good stuff for PS Vita next week. I'm happy!

The problem with EatAVita, GrabAVita, GetAVita, ScrewAVita, WhateverAVita, is that it is not a site name!

It comes off as pathetic and doesn't sound very good. Say the name outloud, ask a random person which sounds better, EatAVita.com or VitaChamber.com, VitaChamber will win hands down. It actually sounds like a place, a destination, which is what a website is.

The difference between the two is the difference between VGChartz.com and LookAtVGSales.com

I know we want people to get Vita's, but it's not the purpose of the site and it isn't a task it would be able to accomplish. The site should be reflective of its nature, be straightforward, approachable, and make sense immediately.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

kivi95 said:
Lol at EA. First they had the most expensive game on psvita (Fifa football) and now Fifa 13 is even MORE expensive. €49.99 for a psvita game is crazy on psn store.

What is going on here, its like they want their games to fail on Vita! What happened to all games being discounted on PSN Store for Vita? Only 1st Party Games seem to be following this rule but THAT is what makes DD games on any platform sell. Its so stupid that not only do they want full retail price, but even if retail drops in price they take a extra Year to even be comparable. NONSENSE!!!! NO ONE IS GOING TO COMMIT TO EVERY AAA VITA/3DS GAME PRICED AT $49.00!!! It doesn't matter what shit they try to feed gamers, it is not going to work. They do not need to be that expensive and Portable game sweetspot is anywhere below $20 (when games cost that or less many ppl impulse buy simply from how cheap it is). Uncharted:GA/Resident Evil Revalations got away with this only because they were the first blockbuster titles of each handheld. Sony should know, if another Uncharted comes to Vita, I am not buying for anything over 40, and I think most would agree. The nerve of some of these money grubbing bandits....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/28/soul-sacrifice-inafune-on-creating-the-ultimate-ps-vita-action-game/

Some Soul Sacrifice stuff from the blog. It's looking really good. I know everyone is hoping this is going to become Vita's Monster Hunter, but I actually think it's sounding like a really different experience yet an extremely good one.

Around the Network

Oh also, here's a Silent Hill: Book of Memories launch trailer (I hope this hasn't already been posted):

I won't be buying this game when I get my Vita, but maybe some of you guys are hyped for it!

FIFA 13 is actually £5.00 cheaper on the UK PSN as FIFA Football is still £44.99, however... a lot of places now sell FIFA Football on a cartridge for £14.99. I think £30.00 is probably the top end of the scale for it to me.

Gonna pop into town shortly to see if they have New Little Kings Story.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Chark said:
The problem with EatAVita, GrabAVita, GetAVita, ScrewAVita, WhateverAVita, is that it is not a site name!

It comes off as pathetic and doesn't sound very good. Say the name outloud, ask a random person which sounds better, EatAVita.com or VitaChamber.com, VitaChamber will win hands down. It actually sounds like a place, a destination, which is what a website is.

The difference between the two is the difference between VGChartz.com and LookAtVGSales.com

I know we want people to get Vita's, but it's not the purpose of the site and it isn't a task it would be able to accomplish. The site should be reflective of its nature, be straightforward, approachable, and make sense immediately.

That is a problem with the "name" options up there. None of them are really attention grabbers.

Well I didn't see it posted anywhere so I'll let you know. The NA get their demo of Silent Hill new tue so we won't have to wait much longer to try it out.

@Kresnik I don't feel Soul Sacrifice will replace monster hunter. They just aren't the same. I see it like comparing Dark Souls to Skyrim or Monster Hunter to God Eater. Either way think SS will be great and is the hunting party game I'm looking forward to the most.

good news

about the EU Localization of Dokuro

"GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. We are definitely looking to bring out more titles over there and I'll keep everyone posted once word is official ;)"

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!