By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:

You forgot to post this I think

Yes, but I remembered to post it on Khuutra's wall!

Around the Network

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ragnarok Odyssey is coming to Europe !!!!

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/gungho-online-entertainment-america-formed

And Dokuro + Picotto Knights confirmed for US :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

kivi95 said:
ThePS3 RPG Rainbow Moon game is going to be ported to the vita!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/27/rainbow-moon-coming-to-vita-new-game-in-development?abthid=50648b264a5ce65d55000008

Great! I really liked the game but didn't buy it because I don't have time to use my PS3. It will be a perfect match for Vita.

such a fantastic day :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Damn hell of a lot news to wake up to

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Here's something for you guys that live in canada

"This year some of the fun includes brawling with your friends in PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale, chasing an Elephantaur in God of War: Ascension, racing with Sackboy in LittleBigPlanet Karting and making some magic happen with Book of Spells."

"We’ve invited third party developers to come out and play too, including Activision, KONAMI, EA, Ubisoft, Warner, Capcom, 2K and ATLUS."

ikol said:

Here's something for you guys that live in canada

"This year some of the fun includes brawling with your friends in PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale, chasing an Elephantaur in God of War: Ascension, racing with Sackboy in LittleBigPlanet Karting and making some magic happen with Book of Spells."

"We’ve invited third party developers to come out and play too, including Activision, KONAMI, EA, Ubisoft, Warner, Capcom, 2K and ATLUS."

But it's so far away!

Omg.

I actually started quoting all of you with interesting news article and ended up quoting about 10 different people, but what a ridiculously good day of news.

Valkyria Chronicles 3. PLEASE SEGA. Just bring it to either USA or Europe. I don't mind which. Just let me play it in english. Fucking Valkyria Chronicles + Media Vision = my dream come true.

Earth Defence Force, FUCK YEAH. Literally weeks ago in this thread I was saying how I hope the game gets localised, EDF games are just silly amounts of fun and seeing how we never got the PSP version, I'd be really happy with this. Another definite purchase on Vita for me :))

Rainbow moon is the perfect kind of game for Vita. I'm not overly fussed about it (didn't buy it on PS3), but I'm glad it's coming!

Finally, Ragnorak Odyssey coming to Europe. Perfect. I'll make sure I don't import my copy then, because I really want to encourage devs to bring games over here. The fact that Sony doesn't seem to region-lock their consoles is great and all, but I still want to support the localisation project.

All-in-all, a fantastic day of news. Counting down the days until I get my Vita :)

Aerys said:
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see Ragnarok Odyssey getting an EU release. Very surprised to see it on track for this year. Was expecting Spring 2013 at the earliest so that's another on this year's Vita to buy list >_<

Currently trying to decide if I can justify 2 full price Vita games in 2 weeks as I got Little Big Planet last week, but can feel either FIFA 13 or New Little Kings Story shouting for a pay day purchase tomorrow!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Aerys said:
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see Ragnarok Odyssey getting an EU release. Very surprised to see it on track for this year. Was expecting Spring 2013 at the earliest so that's another on this year's Vita to buy list >_<

Currently trying to decide if I can justify 2 full price Vita games in 2 weeks as I got Little Big Planet last week, but can feel either FIFA 13 or New Little Kings Story shouting for a pay day purchase tomorrow!

Good advice : Forget FIfa 13, its a real Joke on Vita and absolutely not Fifa 13 ( unless you were speaking of the PS3/360 version , but even, Fifa, its always the same thing, take a different game for once and you'll take the Fifa later, or maybe wait for the 14 :p )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m