By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

More details for Senran Kagura Vita : http://gematsu.com/2012/09/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-preliminary-details

More details for the Muramasa vita version : http://gematsu.com/2012/09/oboro-muramasa-for-ps-vita-adds-new-dlc

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Come on guys eat a vita. Its good for your health, gives you lots of energy and its fun to eat. ;)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Teflon02 said:
I'm praying New Little Kings Story releases for $19.99 next week since its digital only, cause any higher and I can't get it for a while

Gonna have to pray extra hard. It's full priced in Europe.

I have to agree with Dgc and his reasons . From the list EatAVita is the best option.

I also suggest "GetAVita" 

Life is boring? GetAVita.

Need a life?  GetAVita

GetAVita.......Get a life. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Aerys said:

There will be a demo of Silent Hill Book Of Memories tomorrow

Thanks for the heads up man. Glad it for EU :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well GetAVita makes sense to me. I don't understand why I would want to EatAVita :(

At least the options are being narrowed:

VitaChamber
EatAVita
GetAVita
VitaHazGaemz

4 ≈ One

Narrowed yet one more name squeezed in. .... i'm looking at you GetAVita :P

LBPV is $35.99 on PSN?! Damn! how much is it at retail? I heard that there were some good discounted price out there (was it less than $30? cant remember). And I was planning on getting it off of PSN, but at that price, for something that I'm not sure that I'll like, I dont think so.

Much as I'd like to support game developers, at current prices of full games at $35>, I dont think I can afford to. Looks like I'll just buy the games that I really really want new, and then buy games that I can live without but would like to play used.

Seriously, portable games should be less than $30.

ils411 said:
LBPV is $35.99 on PSN?! Damn! how much is it at retail? I heard that there were some good discounted price out there (was it less than $30? cant remember). And I was planning on getting it off of PSN, but at that price, for something that I'm not sure that I'll like, I dont think so.

Much as I'd like to support game developers, at current prices of full games at $35>, I dont think I can afford to. Looks like I'll just buy the games that I really really want new, and then buy games that I can live without but would like to play used.

Seriously, portable games should be less than $30.

LBP V on Croatian PSN is 262Kn (~ 35€). And retail copy on sites I usually buy games is ~37€ on shopto and 46,85€ on zavvi.

262Kn is actually cheap! Usually the ratail copies are ~399Kn (~50€).