By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Tokyo Jungle remote play confirmed

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Is Lady Gaga still the most googled thing ever?

LadyVitaGaga.com - We'll have the most popular site ever.

4 ≈ One

Work surprised me today with a trip to Dallas. So I've been driving most of the day. I finally get into my hotel room and I'm happy to see a healthy debate about the naming of the site. Really loving this.

Well Dgc it seems your campaign speech didn't go so well. I think you're right I say that we must decide in 24 hours from now or we will continue this forever.

So MUGEN please stop kissing the thanksgiving cards and start the final tally. kthx you're the best!

I like EatAVita now -.- great tbis debate is.... Awesome :p, I'm loving the points here. Especially the point of eatavita rhyming and easy to remember. After I said it a few times I realized how perfect that name is

Around the Network

I'm praying New Little Kings Story releases for $19.99 next week since its digital only, cause any higher and I can't get it for a while

Question... can anyone think of a reason EatAVita doesn't make a good name?

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Is Lady Gaga still the most googled thing ever?

LadyVitaGaga.com - We'll have the most popular site ever.

Genius!!!

Where's this soul sacrifice gameplay? I've searched back like 100 posts and still haven't seen it:(

Agent on vita. Its only logical

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype