By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

yeah I voted for vitachamber as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Chark said:
Let me explain the VitaChamber name:

I recently played Bioshock and had a chuckle over the Vita-Chamber that served as a checkpoint for that game. I've had similar chuckles over drinking VitaCoco coconut water, but as a name for a website VitaChamber fits the bill. Not only does it have the name recognition of Vita in the title it also serves as an homage to Bioshock (as well as stealing a little recognition whenever a person searches for a Vita-Chamber on a search engine). That and the word chamber is very fitting, serving as a destination/place to go for Vita. As it's lair or dwelling. Rather fitting.

It seems Vitahazgaemz is getting a lot of attention, but it is too much of an inside joke for the average visitor/consumer and won't be a relevant one after the Vita's initial year or two is over and therefore the joke will fall into obscurity. Such in a way that a PS3hazgaemz/PS3haznogaemz would not fly today. That and the improper spelling of the word limits search capabilities while VitaChamber is a complete and properly spelled title.Honestly, Vitahazgaemz or any iteration of it is not an option. As it stands, VitaChamber has the most merit right now unless stronger competing names are suggested.

I have to disagree.

People will always search for "Vita + games" and honestly I don't think that misspelling will limit the search capabilities. On the other hand Vita-chambers are a save points in Bioshock and if you type vita chamber into any search engine you'll get million Bioshock pages in which Vita dedicated site will simply be drowned. And on top of everything Vita Chambers is a singer http://www.last.fm/music/Vita+Chambers?ac=vita+chamber .

Picking a right name is a bit tricky, since Vita is very common word related to health, medicine... There's even a billion Latin phrases about life that have Vita in them...

OMG why is LBP vita sooooo goood?! ^.^

Well in fairness I googled vita chamber and vita chamber myspace made the first page so I'm sure the site could too :D

EatAVita. it's the only right answer. (Oh, the politics...)

4 ≈ One

I was actually gonna make that joke, too, Mugen. my suggestion was to own both 'VitaHazGaemz" and "VitaHazNoGaemz", and make both of them link to the same site, which would of course be VitaHazgaems.

I don't like VitaChamber, mostly because of the fact that it has very strong connotations regarding Bioshock. I mean, it's awesome that there's gonna be a Bioshock Vita, but I wouldn't name a general vita fansite that. That's my vote, anyway.

Also, after a few days, delete the poll and only add the top 5 choices.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

So candidate Dgc tell us why we should vote for EatAVita?

ikol said:
So candidate Dgc tell us why we should vote for EatAVita?

Mainly because the war between Vitahasgaems and VitaChamber will go on forever.

EatAVita sounds nice
It has a decent amount of votes so people DO like it
It's not paying homage to Bioshock (I don't get why that would be a a significant reason for the name of the website)

It's not only positive, it sounds like a site that will give consumers a reason to grab one (see what what I did there? *wink* *wink*), but comically rather than some blatant attempt to go against the concensus of the internet and media at large like "Vitahasgaems"

and.... that's it, that's all i got.

4 ≈ One

The homage to Bioshock would extend to the coincidence and nothing more. It's actual use will be in regards to the place to go for Vita, I suppose VitaLair, VitaDen, VitaPlace, VitaClub, etc. are possible alternatives. It's just VitaChamber sounds BA.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

warhalohog said:
Teflon02 said:
warhalohog said:
hey will little kings story be on European psn also on 27th? If not will have to import as NZ doest seem to have it listed anywhere

Well EU gets it 6 days before NA and we get Oct 2nd, so around there I think the 26th if Wednesday is the PS Store update for EU

thanks for reply, hopefully on thrusday then, little big planet vita keeping me busy anyway, so of those mini games and side missions are so much fun

I'm sorry (and forgot) to say that on EU that game was delayed but only five days until oct.2nd like on US... so not a big deal... just wait a little longer... ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
alright guys ..I'm about to put up a poll soon with around 5 named...if you could just pick one and vote for it..I would like to just get a name picked and over with

me and fishtacos got the ball rolling for this based on one fact and one fact alone

a friendly environment to have healthy discussions without trolls. that's pretty much all we want...now chark and demon and all of you guys are supporting this idea and it's very encouraging. So Thank you

If I my suggestion win.. Will you awrdme witna 20$ PSN card? XD I need some DLC and PSN gaemz that Vita do not haz!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread