By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Panama said:
Is it good? Could you go over the online features. There don't seem to be any articles on it at all. This games gone completely under the radar just like the first game.

Item trading & leaderboards...that's what i know of.

Also the game is PSN exclusive in the west it seems (hope that means its cheaper)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Doesn't Little King's Story have online co-op too?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Panama said:
Aerys said:
MikeRox said:

27th of September is the official release at the moment. Wondering if that's just digital or if it will be in shops. Will find out on Friday when I go into town I guess.

Hoping FIFA 13 is good as that's meant to be out on Friday but I've not seen any reviews for the Vita version yet, and it's not normally a good sign when reviews aren't out so close to a game's release :(

Its in shops, i couldnt have it if not ^^

Is it good? Could you go over the online features. There don't seem to be any articles on it at all. This games gone completely under the radar just like the first game.

Finally its between a remake and a sequel, same places and same boss but so much differences in the story , the gameplay, the king more useful with a a bit of RPG, the princess not useless this time, etc.

Very good :)

I didnt try the online feature yet, i'll try later and i'll tell you ;)

But i'm not sure if there is coop online, i'll see that.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Its in shops, i couldnt have it if not ^^

Awesome news! It's going to get very expensive for my wallet in the next few weeks. I want New Little King's Story and FIFA 13 this week. I played the PS3 demo of WRC3 and they've made a big move towards DIRT in gameplay which is also very good for me as I don't think we'll be seeing DIRT on Vita any time soon.

Just gotta wait for more Vita specific reviews for the upcoming releases now. There are a lot of interesting titles like Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed which I would love to just pre order (especially as it's only £24.99 on Vita on most online places) but I'm not buying it for more than £10-15 if it is just simply a  quick port of the 3DS game.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone see this?

Fuck yeah!

June 2011. Fuck no!

Around the Network

For Fifa 13, you should wait, i'm sure it wont be THE Fifa 13 but a 1.1 version of Fifa Football.

Wait for Sonic all star, this game will be the same version than PS3.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Yeah but my football team is in the championship this season (one below the Premier League). I didn't get the first FIFA on Vita as I was hoping we would get promoted last season.

badgenome said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone see this?

Fuck yeah!

June 2011. Fuck no!

That's double fuck yeah! That means in been in development for long! or canceled due to shit vita sales.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sony were contributing towards the dev costs of a R* game.

R* already owes sony a good deal iirc.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!