By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Oh, Smeags made a DS and Wii Appreciation Event Thread, and asked me to host a similar thread for PSP. Vote for your favorite PSP games by genre here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147932&page=1#

Smeags Stickied it on the Sony Forum if you get lost.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

At this point, I'm good with any name so AYE.

4 ≈ One

Anyone see this?

hey will little kings story be on European psn also on 27th? If not will have to import as NZ doest seem to have it listed anywhere

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
guys I'm not too sure about vitahaznogaemz either. We want to create a positive environment and hopefully one that lasts. I would like the name to be either funny...positive..or creative..but not negative.

I rather put vitahazgamez as an option..it's positive and mocks the notion as well..just like demon mentioned above

I second the notion. All in favor say, aye.

"AYE!!" *Happy from Fairy Tail Voice* :)

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone see this?

Hell yeah!! I bet one of the games is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories or something. Bet they'll announce at the end of the year or E3.

warhalohog said:
hey will little kings story be on European psn also on 27th? If not will have to import as NZ doest seem to have it listed anywhere

Well EU gets it 6 days before NA and we get Oct 2nd, so around there I think the 26th if Wednesday is the PS Store update for EU

Teflon02 said:

"And then" *Fairy Tail music plays*

And loving LBP PSV, I put like 20 hours into the story mode and got 100% on all stages, did all the mini games 3 starred. And Aced everything. Now I just need to finish 3 games in the arcade, win a 4 player game and ace 10 stages in a row -.- *rage time* then I'll get to my create and online play trophies :). I love this game. Best LBP yet

darkknightkryta said:
Teflon02 said:

"And then" *Fairy Tail music plays*

LOL, can't forget the And then lol