By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

via GAF

All info from official forums member PandaPudding so credits to him:

The event will be streamed along with Playstation's other presentations for Saturday on Niconico, starting at 14:40 JST. PSASBR will be the last event of this stream.

If you do not want to make a Niconico account, not want to see it streamed on Niconico, or are just not able to see the stream tonight, no worries! I will be livestreaming the Niconico stream on my livestream page. I will have it saved for future viewings or upload it on Youtube (if I'm allowed) I will start streaming when the stream opens at 14:40 JST/1:40 EST.

Playstation stream starts: 14:40 JST
US/Pacific: 10:40pm (Friday)
US/Mountain: 11:40pm (")
US/Central: 12:40am (Saturday)
US/Eastern: 1:40am
GMT/UTC: 5:40 (")

PSASBR event starts: 16:15 JST
US/Pacific: 12:15am (Saturday)
US/Mountain: 1:15am (")
US/Central: 2:15am (")
US/Eastern: 3:15am (")
GMT/UTC: 7:15 (")

here's the link to the livestream page

http://www.livestream.com/shimagu

Awesome Sauce!! Iwas going to be up on the beta anyways lol, I'll redownload NicoNico for the 100th time lol, since I download it, then never use it so I always just delete.

and M.U.G.E.N you should add me on PSN if you have friend space. it's my VGC Username if interested

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
I was going to buy Fifa 13 for Vita but wherever I go, it is at least £35. I will never buy a handheld game for that price. Hopefully the price will be better if you buy it online but I am not optimistic about it.

I'm happy to pay that for it so long as its a full fat release. There are a few Vita games like this and Sonic All stars racing transformed which really appeal but I'm not prepared to pay full whack if they are sub par versions or ports of the 3DS releases.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Aaaah did you see Gravity Rush won GOTY at TGS! So happy for them.

I wanted to get Rayman on the Vita because it is a simply stunning game. Hell, I entertained the thought of getting it for the 3DS. Everything is smaller and the frame rate isn't incredibly smooth but the demo was fun. What stopped me? I have it for the 360 and, without a second player, some of that stuff would have been impossible!

Sal.Paradise said:
Aaaah did you see Gravity Rush won GOTY at TGS! So happy for them.

Same here yo, GR is my personal GOTY so far :D

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

Gravity Rush deserves that GOTY award.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
d21lewis said:
I wanted to get Rayman on the Vita because it is a simply stunning game. Hell, I entertained the thought of getting it for the 3DS. Everything is smaller and the frame rate isn't incredibly smooth but the demo was fun. What stopped me? I have it for the 360 and, without a second player, some of that stuff would have been impossible!

after playing it on Vita, I don't think I could go back to consoles...truth be told I feel other players would just get in the way, and the extra hidden relics make the game a bit more meaty, and the graphics pop a lot better thanks to the OLED screen.  

Don't get me wrong, I ADORE co op games, but more often than not, platformers are just frustrating co op.  NSMB Wii was the perfect example, as was DKCR, even though I LOVED DKCR.  

Besides, it's perfect for portable play...can do a level in 3-5 minutes, perfect for short gaming sessions. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

the sly cooper cover is beautiful! i think it's a nice cover for young and old.

M.U.G.E.N said:

via GAF

All info from official forums member PandaPudding so credits to him:

The event will be streamed along with Playstation's other presentations for Saturday on Niconico, starting at 14:40 JST. PSASBR will be the last event of this stream.

If you do not want to make a Niconico account, not want to see it streamed on Niconico, or are just not able to see the stream tonight, no worries! I will be livestreaming the Niconico stream on my livestream page. I will have it saved for future viewings or upload it on Youtube (if I'm allowed) I will start streaming when the stream opens at 14:40 JST/1:40 EST.

Playstation stream starts: 14:40 JST
US/Pacific: 10:40pm (Friday)
US/Mountain: 11:40pm (")
US/Central: 12:40am (Saturday)
US/Eastern: 1:40am
GMT/UTC: 5:40 (")

PSASBR event starts: 16:15 JST
US/Pacific: 12:15am (Saturday)
US/Mountain: 1:15am (")
US/Central: 2:15am (")
US/Eastern: 3:15am (")
GMT/UTC: 7:15 (")

here's the link to the livestream page

http://www.livestream.com/shimagu

The awesome people you find on the internet these days.

4 ≈ One

Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Soul Sacrifice > Monster hunter

+1

Soul Sacrifice looks really interesting, will be one of the games I will get for sure. Already played MH, not a big fan of the series. Hopefully SS will have an actual storyline and a actual character.

I just had a look at MH4 on 3ds, it does seem quite boring when looking at Soul Sacrifice and God eater 2. It seems Capcom is trying to make MH look as generic as they can, where's the soul?

CRAPcom already have a huge install base for that IP... so they will suck it like they do with other (resident evil, SFIV, MvC, etc...) until they got dry and make the fans puke (megaman after the pokemon like battle network series...)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread