By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hello folks, I have a favor to ask of you guys.

If you've noticed, I've started a Wii and DS Appreciation Thread that asks the community to vote for their favorite games for each system. As the PSVita is out and about the the PSP is fading into the twilight, I wanted to do an Appreciation Thread for Sony's original portable as well.

However, I'm not familiar with the handheld and its games. If anyone wants to help me out by hosting the thread, that would be awesome. You can reply to this post, post on my wall, or PM me. Then we can collaborate on the different topics to vote on and other stuff.

Thanks in advance. ^_~

Around the Network

I ordered today Gravity Rush (finally managed to find a good deal on ebay) and Rayman Origins (it's 20€ new + free shipping on zavvi :)). Can't wait for both of those games to arrive :)

Pimp3k said:
I ordered today Gravity Rush (finally managed to find a good deal on ebay) and Rayman Origins (it's 20€ new + free shipping on zavvi :)). Can't wait for both of those games to arrive :)

Bro, you wont regret a single penny from Gravity Rush lol

LET'S GO KNICKS

http://technikatune.com/

DJMAX Limited Edition preorders site countdown. They're only making 750. Price is $100. 

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX
TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

It's pretty much the same as the Korean version http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/13/djmax-technika-tune-has-an-even-better-limited-edition-in-korea/

Hello everyone !

If it hadnt already posted, there is a trailer for Over My Dead Body 2, the sequel of the PS1 RPG on Vita : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLyjWcizqXs&feature=youtu.be

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

I've bought previous DJ Max special editions, do I cave again?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I was going to buy Fifa 13 for Vita but wherever I go, it is at least £35. I will never buy a handheld game for that price. Hopefully the price will be better if you buy it online but I am not optimistic about it.

StokedUp said:
Teflon02 said:
StokedUp said:
Teflon02 said:
Pimp3k said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Teflon02 said:

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Actually.. Vita's a remake of the first trials in skies.. Yeah the same that You bougth!...

That isn't true.....

Vita remake is a sequel - The Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero.

Lol I didn't notice that reply, and yeah the game I bought was 

Legend of Heroes VI: Trails in the Sky which is just Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky in NA because it's  the first NA release. It is going to be a trilogy, and XSEED promised ro bring the whole trilogy over. So far the sequel to it Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero was released in japan but never released in NA and nothing has been heard yet so i believe the PS Vita version will be brougbt over instead. Which is Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero Evolution. Even if they just brought the psp game the last game in the trilogy would be on vita. 

Trails in the sky was a Awesome game! i played it on my vita this year and its gone down as one of my favorite RPGs of all time!

If the sequels to it to come out they will be on vita, and i think they will be PSN games to download. I cant explain how much i want to carry on that story, Especailly after that cliffhanger ending!!!

I'm only 4 hours in cause lbp and got ffiv complete a week before But honestly just from the 4 hours it is one of my fav RPGs and I want the trilogy. And don't know if the music was a fluke, but this game has some of the best, unique and most original music I've heard in a RPG EVER. I love every track played in the game so far. I can't even lie every place including in battle I had times where i let tbe music play and im not playing lol cause its that good

If your only 4 hours in and already like it that much, Then i can tell you, you are going to love this journey and story with all its little twists. Plus all the games characters you'll meet, you'll want them to stay with your party. I al really hoping they bring out the second and third chapters to the west and on vita aswell. they are easily my most wanted games at the moment, Simply because the first chapter was such a pleasure to play from start to finish.

To think I only found out about this game because the ATLUS games sale week. I got Crimson Gem Saga & Hexyz Force for $7.49 each and started skimming through games to see what I could get and clicked that to see what it was and price. Then I was thinking it waz probaby a crappy game cause I never heard of it. Then I saw it again late august again when looking at games options when I got my psn card. And i found FFIV, Ys Seven both as high priority, and doucecum (but i have the first dissidia so i said ill wait on that) and then I was looking up reviews and was like what the hay looked it up. And it was amazing by the 5min review. But still picked FFIV because it would complete my FFIV-IX on vita (FFV won't transfer tho). Then I was like I'll get it next. And did and glad i did. 

ShadowMagist said:

Heres the news I've been waiting on: Sly Cooper will release in America on February 5th, 2013! Europeans will have to wait until March sometime.

Here's cover art and the article, thanks to Gematsu.

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-release-date-set

Firstly, thanks for posting.

Secondly, WHYYYYY do I have to wait until March?  Us Europeans can be Sly Cooper fans too! :(

Thirdly, unsure about box art.  I actually think it looks really nice, but Sly looks really weird.

via GAF

All info from official forums member PandaPudding so credits to him:

The event will be streamed along with Playstation's other presentations for Saturday on Niconico, starting at 14:40 JST. PSASBR will be the last event of this stream.

If you do not want to make a Niconico account, not want to see it streamed on Niconico, or are just not able to see the stream tonight, no worries! I will be livestreaming the Niconico stream on my livestream page. I will have it saved for future viewings or upload it on Youtube (if I'm allowed) I will start streaming when the stream opens at 14:40 JST/1:40 EST.

Playstation stream starts: 14:40 JST
US/Pacific: 10:40pm (Friday)
US/Mountain: 11:40pm (")
US/Central: 12:40am (Saturday)
US/Eastern: 1:40am
GMT/UTC: 5:40 (")

PSASBR event starts: 16:15 JST
US/Pacific: 12:15am (Saturday)
US/Mountain: 1:15am (")
US/Central: 2:15am (")
US/Eastern: 3:15am (")
GMT/UTC: 7:15 (")

here's the link to the livestream page

http://www.livestream.com/shimagu

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!