By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
Chevinator123 said:
Persona 4 Golden is confirm3d for Europe...............Spring 2013.

I say just import dat shit yo, Nov 20 for US
http://www.amazon.com/Persona-4-Golden-playstation-vita/dp/B007W8S2MG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348202049&sr=8-1&keywords=persona

So who is publishing it over here in Europe? 

NIS

Around the Network

Sweet that GR is getting a sequel! That really helps Kat's chances of being in PS All Stars.

Also for anyone caring about my Vita's GPU crash, it seems to have just been a one time no damage caused event. LBP is now again playing perfectly.

hehe see...I saw those vids earlier but didn't wanna grab all the great news today by myself :P

Soul Sacrifice looks AMAZING! seriously...this is like the perfect type of game for me. I can just imagine the co op on this thing....it's gonna be

Legend

wait for it
ary!

@Joe: Good to hear that bud. Glad everything got sorted out smoothly as it did

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh my god, Soul Sacrifice is THE game.

Does anybody know how reactions on japanese games are for this game? Which game, if not SS can save the vita in
Japan? Besides MH... honestly, i don't think a MH will come. I think Sony knows that. There were some sort of agreement between Ninty and Capcom or at least, Sony knew Capcom will focus on Nintendo, so Sony had to do something for their own. And i think this should work out fine!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Japan and new IPs don't go well together sadly.....I think the game will do good but not that good.

I think this game has the potential to surprise a lot of people in the west tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Why is LBP score on the PSN is so low 0_o

Its 2.7/5 the lowest by far for any vita game! Anyone have a clue why ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

SS looks better then MH

nen-suer said:

Because of the install issue probably(which is fixed now). Alot of people angry= They rate it then 1/5.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
nen-suer said:

Because of the install issue probably(which is fixed now). Alot of people angry= They rate it then 1/5.

I see, just googled that.

Glad the UK store release was 2 days behind i guess >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)