By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Over My Dead Body 2 Revealed for Vita!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492220

Great! It will never be localized, but this is good news, and It's first party! Now, why not use their own conference to show their games?

M.U.G.E.N said:

(...)

it seems to me that most of the lay offs are for PR/Marketing people.

(...)

Good! Fire them all, Sony! Fire them with fire!

Around the Network

lol yep..announcing new games during a conference is just too old school for sony now 

anywho Gameplay Trailer for GOD EATER 2!

the vita version looks amazing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SEGA ANNOUNCE DEMON TRIBE ON PS VITA ! ( and PSP/WiiU )

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/sega-reveals-project-omega-demon-tribe

It was the project omega

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

M.U.G.E.N said:
warhalohog said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
warhalohog said:
hey just got a beta invite for all stars can we play it on both ps3 and vita? also your saying that little kings story is coming to europe and pal regions this month of September? if so im super excited didnt think we were getting it at all. Plus is it download only like US?

yes the EU Beta is for both ps3 and vita 

Yep it is indeed coming this month..and I am pretty certain it has a physical release as well

thank you very much for replying, is it coming next week or week after? first exam is pretty close so hopefully next week. Anyone else really excited for little big planet? I will go home soon after class and try the cross play with friend to see if works for all stars 

I believe the EU release date is the 27th this month :)

and yea leave us impressions on Cross play when you get the chance

@ils: sorry to hear about it mate :( not even sure what to tell you

meh, its all good. I finally got it to start downloading, only problem is im out another $30 and looks like will have to shell out another $20 just to finish downloading Disgaea 3. Talk about being blessed with a whole lot of bad luck.

I use a 3G usb modem and a 3G wifi router which is slow but good enough to surf the web and download games from PSN. Anyways, I figured, It's time to upgrade and got a 4G usb modem from another ISP since that was my last hope of trying to get Disgaea 3 to download. When I got home, wouldn't you know it, my fucking 3G wifi router doesn't support the newer 4G stick and I had ZERO luck into looking for a firmware update. I thought, hey, no problem, i'll just download connectify and turn my laptop into a hotspot which I did for when I had a 3DS. So i got connectify and its like every ray of light just turned their back on me and it didnt work. SOB! As, a last resort, I liberated my 3G usb modem to accept different simcards and slaped on the simcard from my new 4G usb modem and damn! Disgaea started downloading.

Only problem is, due to the 3G modem, i wont be able to get 4G speeds. Plus, the new ISP that I got is a prepaid one and charges about $1 for two hours, not bad but when I looked at the ETA for the Disgaea 3 download, it said something like 1200+ mins! Fucker! thats like another $30 worth of internet time just to download one fucking game!

Fuck me! the world is just really fucking me over big time! It really wound't be much of an issue if I wasnt so poor right now...my fucking life fucking sucks and the world just loves to fucking fuck with me and give me a fucking hard time. damn fuck.

so has any of the big companies had there press conference yet excluding sony of course like square, konami, capcom etc or is that all tomorrow

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol yep..announcing new games during a conference is just too old school for sony now 

anywho Gameplay Trailer for GOD EATER 2!

the vita version looks amazing

I loved Gods Eater Burst on the PSP! I clocked over 400+ hours playing it on my psp/psp go. Awesome game! One of the reasons why I got Ragnarok Odyssey as Ragnarok Odyssey's gameplay is fast pace much like God Eater.

I really hope that God Eater 2 makes it to the wast. Or at least gets an English Asian verison as I can just get that like how I got Ragnarok Odyssey Asian localized verison :p

Anyways, I hope XSEED follows GungHo's foot steps and makes it so that you can transfer game saves from one game region from another, much like how you can transfer your game saves from your japanese Ragnarok Odyssey retail cart to a Ragnarok Odyssey Asian English version. If they do, I can go buy Ragnarok Odyssey again on PSN and then transfer my game save so that I dont have to farm for all those cards all over again

M.U.G.E.N said:
Over My Dead Body 2 Revealed for Vita!

Ah screw this. **** you Sony. Its not like it will ever leave japan.

Release the first one on PSN at least Sony.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

First day of work and i'm running off of 3 hours of sleep. All thanks to All-Stars.

4 ≈ One

Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita - Cam  Gameplay

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/phantasy-star-online-2-vita-tokyo-game-show-cam-gameplay

ivanpgcs said:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita - Cam  Gameplay

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/phantasy-star-online-2-vita-tokyo-game-show-cam-gameplay

Looks awesome!!!! Can't wait for this game :)