By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Soul Sacrifice > Monster hunter

I know some where disappointed with TGS, but it was pretty good. Even the PSP/vita games are awesome and many will want to upgrade for the better versions.  So i see sales starting to pick up in japan when these games start releasing. Looking at the games announced and everything that we already know about, the vita is quickly becoming a monster. I have never played a portable as much as i do now. It been taking time away from my ps3. I only wish i could use the Vita as a full time PS3 controller, that way i can play both at the same time! lol.

Anyone with the Nyko grip having problems when charging your vita? It seems like I'm doing a hard rest everyday now, when I leave it charging all day I come home to find it's locked up. Not sure if it's the Nyko grip or something going wacky with my vita.

I read a review once that mentioned you had to charge it a specific way in order to have it charge in a decent amount of time. Not sure if it had anything to do with locking up but check out product reviews.

Thanks, I'll give it a look. I could do with out the extra battery life but the grip is amazing.

Around the Network

I hope God Eater 2 will have another epic 12 min opening anime like the original.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

+1

Soul Sacrifice looks really interesting, will be one of the games I will get for sure. Already played MH, not a big fan of the series. Hopefully SS will have an actual storyline and a actual character.

+5

LET'S GO KNICKS

LocoRoco X Metal Gear stage

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/20/tgs-locoroco-stage-debuted-for-playstation-all-stars?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

4 ≈ One

LOCO ROCO X MGS: REVENGEANCE

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/20/tgs-locoroco-stage-debuted-for-playstation-all-stars

EDIT: lost by a minute lol

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

Sorry, but I fucking hate PlayStation All-Stars and will never buy it...

The mixture of totally incompatible styles makes me feel dizzy and nauseous. Hell! Just look at this pic:

I love Metal Gear, and LocoRoco was one of my favourite PSP games, but how could anyone be comfortable playing with this collage?

Over My Dead Body 2 Revealed for Vita!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492220

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

+1

Soul Sacrifice looks really interesting, will be one of the games I will get for sure. Already played MH, not a big fan of the series. Hopefully SS will have an actual storyline and a actual character.

I just had a look at MH4 on 3ds, it does seem quite boring when looking at Soul Sacrifice and God eater 2. It seems Capcom is trying to make MH look as generic as they can, where's the soul?

they Sacrificed it XD

Soul Sacrifice and God Eater 2 look really incredible.  The graphics of MH4 are a piece of crap.

Naninho said:

Sorry, but I fucking hate PlayStation All-Stars and will never buy it...

The mixture of totally incompatible styles makes me feel dizzy and nauseous. Hell! Just look at this pic:

I love Metal Gear, and LocoRoco was one of my favourite PSP games, but how could anyone be comfortable playing with this collage?

I think you're missing the point. Where's the flair in mixing Resistance with Killzone, Jak with Sly, Twisted Metal with inFamous, etc? Why just match similar things when this is a game where a stuffed toy can perform a suplex on the god of war. A game where a 2D rapping dog can smack a skateboard on a 3d overweight mass murdering flame headed clown. Crazy cross-overs is kinda the point. Superbot decided to not just let it end at character but also blend environment and so far it's worked really well. 

Also, maybe you can atleast wait and see the stage in action before writing it off from two screen shots?

4 ≈ One

SCEA Lay offs!

Sadly Jack T is not among them >_>

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!