By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Got my first Platinum, ever! Yeah, it was for Resistance Burning Skies but I don't give a fuck. I love that game!

Around the Network

Congrats D21lewis :) ..didn't realize you love that game before

@Rafael: damn OCtober onwards is just plain crazy for vita 0_0 ....I have to buy both Ragnarok AND AC Liberation

I am actually thinking of buying Ragnarok Day 1!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The new theme from PS All Stars beta!

so good man

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

the crossplay beta of PSASBR is the same beta released some weeks ago for the PS3??

Heavenly_King said:
the crossplay beta of PSASBR is the same beta released some weeks ago for the PS3??

If you are referring to the first private beta on the ps3 then yes this is different. This one started earlier this week in EU and now invites are being sent for NA peepz as well. It's a cross play one that can be played with either ps3 or vita. this lasts for a week. So my guess is a public beta is real real close

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Got my first Platinum, ever! Yeah, it was for Resistance Burning Skies but I don't give a fuck. I love that game!

I know!  such a simple game, but it was fun as hell, and it was a competent shooter on the go.  I was pleasantly surprised.  For that reason I'm actually looking forward to Black Ops Declassified. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

There's aesthetic differences with the HUD. Your super lvl stands out more now. The beta is the original 6 minus Sly.

4 ≈ One

Is PSN down for anyone else? I swear they're doing this on purpose.

"Fuck that Garron kid. We wait for him to go to bed, then we send him that email."
"I heard his school's wifi won't let him play the game?"
"Yep. We go into 'maintenance' at 9:30. That's usually around the time he gets home."
"Good call, boss. uhh... just one question"
"What?"
"Why are we doing this?"
"... You're fired."

4 ≈ One

M.U.G.E.N said:
Heavenly_King said:

If you are referring to the first private beta on the ps3 then yes this is different. This one started earlier this week in EU and now invites are being sent for NA peepz as well. It's a cross play one that can be played with either ps3 or vita. this lasts for a week. So my guess is a public beta is real real close

I wonder why the character selection is not in the same screen as when you enter online-mode in the VITA.  At first I thought Kratos was the only available character :D

Because of that most of the fights I have been into were Kratos Vs. Kratos Vs. Kratos vs. Kratos LOL XD

Dgc1808 said:
Is PSN down for anyone else? I swear they're doing this on purpose.

"Fuck that Garron kid. We wait for him to go to bed, then we send him that email."
"I heard his school's wifi won't let him play the game?"
"Yep. We go into 'maintenance' at 9:30. That's usually around the time he gets home."
"Good call, boss. uhh... just one question"
"What?"
"Why are we doing this?"
"... You're fired."

I am playing the PSASBR Beta on the vita right now. So I guess Sony just hate you XD