By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
I cant find the show on niconico, should be under official broadcast right?

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv108525135

Thanks!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

omfg new soul sacrifice footage looked so good.

God Eater 2 should be an exclusive game :/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

soul sacrifice is looking great

but I think vita is gonna be dead in Japan for a long ass time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Fucking joke of a conference. Not even a single relevant game coming this year in Japan...

Around the Network

fucking joke indeed

scej and scea are full of morons...and they want to see the vita die. simple as that. I might sell mine after playing soul sacrifice....the ONLY good thing about the whole event

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

For me the Sony conference sucked :(. I was expecting a lot more games for the VITA, and some of those with some big Japanese appeal to be released this year....but.....nope.

The only good thing about it was soul sacrifice, and God Eater 2.

Really disappointing. >_

Valhalla knights 3 coming to vita :D plus 3 other games I havent heard of lol http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/9/19/3356220/valhalla-knights-3-god-eater-2-toukiden-and-more-announced-at-sonys

That didn't go as well as I wanted it too but *shrugs* nothing I can do. I will keep buying the creative and innovative vita games that get made as long as I can and if the system is doomed to a short life then so be it. I will never be happy with Sony for how hard they've fumbled this but it won;t make me enjoy my vita or the games made for it any less.

@M.U.G.E.N

Yeah, but even Soul Sacrifice news were negative, as I was still hoping for a December release....

It's three in the morning here, what a waste of energy for tomorrow.

What have I done!? Since february, coming here almost every day, hoping to read about any decent Vita-related announcement, and for what!? To be fooled by Sony, over and over again.

Shit! I shouldn't have bought it. The only thing I enjoyed on the console was Gravity Rush. At least you can sell it in your country. I can't...