By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
nen-suer said:
kivi95 said:
nen-suer said:
Will the PSN release of LBP have the pre-order dlc for the first 7days just like Gravity Rush ?

Yupp.

Thanks. hope the store updates early tomorow :)

forevercloud3000 said:
I would much rather have the Digital version I think, 4 bucks cheaper, complete profit for devs as Gamestop cannot make money off it, and no need to swap carts. I tend to only get games on Cart that I know have a short of finite level of play value(as in U:GA will eventually be platinum'd and nothing left in it to do) just so I can sell them off and put them toward my next game. 

PSN versions are almost 50% cheaper than retail in my region...thats a big reason why i went digital with my Vita.

Not to mention that this way i'll garantee future compatibility with the Sony future systems.

Same situation here. By the way, where do you live?

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
nen-suer said:

PSN versions are almost 50% cheaper than retail in my region...thats a big reason why i went digital with my Vita.

Not to mention that this way i'll garantee future compatibility with the Sony future systems.

Same situation here. By the way, where do you live?

Sudan.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Sal.Paradise said:
SnakeDrake said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Lol. Yosh is a Kyary fan. Just don't let him design cover art. 

Its good to know the the head off Playstation actually plays games or its his secretary that made this level. Dose anyone have him on PSN.

Pft. He deals with naysayers like you. Also Lol @ his response to the new PS3 slim comment. 

Is that a superslimPS3 confirmation?! o_O

That smiley face says it all. Bring on TGS!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

nen-suer said:
forevercloud3000 said:
I would much rather have the Digital version I think, 4 bucks cheaper, complete profit for devs as Gamestop cannot make money off it, and no need to swap carts. I tend to only get games on Cart that I know have a short of finite level of play value(as in U:GA will eventually be platinum'd and nothing left in it to do) just so I can sell them off and put them toward my next game. 

FIFTY PERCENT!!?!?!?!!??!?!?! The Hell!?!?!

How is that even possible, where do you live? I was expecting all brand new top titles to e like 40 at retail and 30 on PSN store before the Vita came out. I felt that would have been completely fair trade off seeing as half of the cost is aleviated with Digital. Yet I am pretty sure stores like Gamestop are strong arming them, keeping them from trying to make Digital the defacto way to buy games.

I am super Jelly right now! >:(

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Runa216 said:
Nothing on Ragnarok Oddyssey? Can anyone tell me about how long it is in hours?

Don't think anyone here has imported it (wait actually I think someone did :S I can't recall...was it ils?)...and I haven't seen any info on how long the game is either..but I'm sure it's pretty long 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

nen-suer said:

PSN versions are almost 50% cheaper than retail in my region...

FIFTY PERCENT!!?!?!?!!??!?!?! The Hell!?!?!

How is that even possible, where do you live? I was expecting all brand new top titles to e like 40 at retail and 30 on PSN store

before the Vita came out. 

Video games won't be shipped to countries with tiny markets. That mean retailers will have to buy games from a neighboring country

then resell them here (shipping fees + custom fees+ his profit) and you can see how this ends.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Runa216 said:

I have no clue, I wouldn't assume anything too bigh, but it has extra chapters after you beat it and so on, from what i hear, the game has been the game played the most in japan, as in hours wise. So I'd imagine it has to be long if it's more hours then dynasty warriors and Persona 4

Runa216 said:

Only one person here has the game (sorry forgot his username), but last time he posted he was 80+ hours in.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I am so pissed off right now... I finally decided to use my $50 psn credit and buy Disgaea 3 for the Vita and you know what? FUCK SONY! I keep getting C2-13245-5 error and cant download the damn fuck! I'm out $39.99 and for what? NOTHING!

I emailed their customer service detailing my problem and even mentioned that I also bought Puddle along with Disgaea 3 and Puddle downloaded fine. I specifically included in my email that Puddle downloaded without any issues and that I was able to buy and download Gravity Rush, Crimson Gem Saga, Persona 3, Grand theft auto Liberty City Stories, HOt Shots golf, super stardust delta, motor storm rc, platns vs zombies, escape plan etc etc etc without any issues. I pointed this out so as to show them that my connection has no issues and that I can and have been able to buy and download games from PSN and asked them not to tell me that my Vita cant connect to the internetz coz obviously it can.

And what reply do I get? I get the standard, Oh I've read your problem and based on your detailed account, you cant connect to the internetz try a. turning off your vita b. reseting your modem and shit c. try connecting to another internetz source...

SOB!!!! mother fuckers! and no, its not my internet coz i tried various hot spots and its still the same! fucking Sony and their lame ass service.

The just literally stole $39.99 from me. I pray to God that some crazy ass hacker hacks the Vita and I swear, I WILL hack mine too.

I use to support sony, but I hope that they crash and burn. you hear me sony? You just lost a loyal customer. This is the last sony productd I'm ever buying! I will never ever ever buy a single sony product ever again. Burn fuckers Burn!

ils411 said:
I am so pissed off right now... I finally decided to use my $50 psn credit and buy Disgaea 3 for the Vita and you know what? FUCK SONY! I keep getting C2-13245-5 error and cant download the damn fuck! I'm out $39.99 and for what? NOTHING!

I emailed their customer service detailing my problem and even mentioned that I also bought Puddle along with Disgaea 3 and Puddle downloaded fine. I specifically included in my email that Puddle downloaded without any issues and that I was able to buy and download Gravity Rush, Crimson Gem Saga, Persona 3, Grand theft auto Liberty City Stories, HOt Shots golf, super stardust delta, motor storm rc, platns vs zombies, escape plan etc etc etc without any issues. I pointed this out so as to show them that my connection has no issues and that I can and have been able to buy and download games from PSN and asked them not to tell me that my Vita cant connect to the internetz coz obviously it can.

And what reply do I get? I get the standard, Oh I've read your problem and based on your detailed account, you cant connect to the internetz try a. turning off your vita b. reseting your modem and shit c. try connecting to another internetz source...

SOB!!!! mother fuckers! and no, its not my internet coz i tried various hot spots and its still the same! fucking Sony and their lame ass service.

The just literally stole $39.99 from me. I pray to God that some crazy ass hacker hacks the Vita and I swear, I WILL hack mine too.

I use to support sony, but I hope that they crash and burn. you hear me sony? You just lost a loyal customer. This is the last sony productd I'm ever buying! I will never ever ever buy a single sony product ever again. Burn fuckers Burn!

Have you tried contacting them again and telling them that you've done all of those things?  I wouldn't give up that easily if I'd just spent $40 :l