By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Is it possible to ace the first stage? There's a point at which you have to kill yourself to progress. That's the only time that I die but I still have a 92% completion of the level because I haven't aced it.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Is it possible to ace the first stage? There's a point at which you have to kill yourself to progress. That's the only time that I die but I still have a 92% completion of the level because I haven't aced it.

I've aced all stages in lbp 1&2 and the stages with suicide deaths were aced by using a sticker in the stage to active a race in the stage which voids the suicide. Actually if its the stage from the beta, thats what you have to do to ace it. But I believe you find a sticker at the end iof the stage or beginning of the next that will be the sticker trigger.

Teflon02 said:
Dgc1808 said:

I've aced all stages in lbp 1&2 and the stages with suicide deaths were aced by using a sticker in the stage to active a race in the stage which voids the suicide. Actually if its the stage from the beta, thats what you have to do to ace it. But I believe you find a sticker at the end iof the stage or beginning of the next that will be the sticker trigger.

I see. I haven't played LBP since perhaps 5 months after LBP one.

4 ≈ One

Teflon02 said:
MikeRox said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Teflon02 said:
But if anyone seriously is doing the website down the line Id be happy to help make a good layout design for it lol. And give a few great ideas

I've been thinking about it, i think with all the great people we have here it could work if we work collectively on it. It could in fact be the greatest gaming web site every know! lol. What do we need to get first.

Well I recently was initiate on HTML and I'm practicing rigth now... but what we'ld want? A news website or a site with some forums?... Vita-centric or Allgaming?

Let's think..

I was going to suggest this thread became a full blown site. I think Vita-centric would be good as most sites seem utterly awful for obtaining Vita news. I'd be happy to have a stab at pitching in some Vita game impression/reviews if a site was made.

yeah basically what he said. Have you ever checked out what that david guy did with the 3ds blog? Something similar but a little more organized. Guess like PS Blog. You have admin who can post News, and it will post like a new blog post on psb. And people and commeng and so on. And there can be a few people, who can do game reviews, seeing there are going to be alot of times PS Vita players wont get there version of games reviewed cause console priority. 

Heres a better outline how it should be done if so.

-Tabs at the top, One saying recent, one for active, and 2 seperations one for official stuff like confirmations and one for rumors and then a tab for reviews and a tab for videos. Like new trailers or if someone does video reviews. I personally know I can kept the youtube channel up to date if so.

-Each post have a comments section, and admin have the right to delete comments that will spark any issues. 

-a release Calender so we know releases coming up

-And this is totally just a shot in the dark and maybe not possible, but a party system, like i mean have where you can join a big chat or admins can set up game meet ups and so on like when PSABR releases, whe can do 2 player team tournaments and so on and have GP tournaments in Sonic and All-Star and so on

Ok.. your idea is copied.. anyone that have knows on Design, graphicall and that things...? M.U.G.E.N?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I voted for a PlayStation focused site... but at first Vita news and only vita related games...

by the way.. Game-Vita.com is free to choose, what you think guys? Simple and direct rigth?

PS: I've read up to page.1361...(tjis is my bookmark) will cntinue tomorrow!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

btw guys, the site is up http://malicious-rebirth.alvion.jp/

Teflon02 said:
Yeah, when Valkria Chronicles 2 drops its online price to $20 or under I will buy it. My rule is never buy a psp game on psn for over $20, besides MGSPW which I bought online at release for pspgo and now play on vita :p

Yeah im waiting for a price drop too it costs 52AUD on my store (thats 55US, 33Pounds) , i think sega has forgotten about the game...

ONLINE STORE :
+++ http://fff.to/XGC ++++++++++

n2012 comes, in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

+++ http://fff.to/XGC ++++++++++

Teflon02 said:
StokedUp said:
Is there any other EU PSVitas owners on this thread that have noticed we seem to be getting the short straw with vita games????

Ive noticed that even though the EU is the vitas best selling region we arnt getting any release dates on games like
Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

Do you think we will get these or are they just forgetting about its biggest customer based region?

sorry for my first post on the vita thread being a slight rant but it is kind of frustrating, or am i being impatient and they will come?

Ragnarok Odyssey needs a publisher I believe (send sony a message asking them cause XSEED is NA)

New Little Kings Story is coming Sept. 26th for EUR while we gotta wait for Oct 2nd

Ogarhythm has no date in NA either

Persona 4: Golden the poblem is ATLUS has JP and NA counterparts which make it no issue to publish in NA, again msg sony they'll help, since they know how popular it is

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is Nov 20th NA and 23 in EU

Silent Hill Book of Memories is Oct 5th for EU from what I know

Now honestly, what you said is your opinion, but no way in the world is anywhere getting it is bad as NA even worse for me Canada (Dont even have the 3G system here yet). We Don't have even half the PSOne Classics EU has on Vita including Crash Bandicoot games. We dont have FFI and FFII psp. We didn't get nothing on vita last week and alot of times we get last, like LBP PSV. If not because of a broken street date EU would have been online playing on like the 18th, heck I think even JP releases officially before NA. Lol nothing worse then NA PS support in general

you want bad? Try living here where i live. Vita hast been launched. Hell we're not even on the country list lol

Probably my biggest problem with smart phone gaming was that my fingers would cover up too much of the screen at times. Seeing as the Vita has a rear touchpad, I can't understand why i'm having the same issue here on occasions. Great game in general but it has it's flaws i guess.

4 ≈ One