By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

^ oh okay, thanks...I thought there was something wrong with my copy.

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
RafaelOrix said:

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Pre-Order Bonus

Retailer Amazon has revealed its pre-order bonus for Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward. Online retailer is currently giving those who pre-order a copy of Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, will be getting a bracelet for free – colors include red, blue or green.

Check out Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward at Amazon

Get an Amazon Exclusive Free Bracelet
Pre-order Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward and receive the exclusive bracelet from the series in one of three colors – red, blue or green. The bonus will be available in the product packaging. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Source: http://website.dailygamedeal.com/2012/09/zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-pre-order-bonus/

Nice watch but it looks kind of small

do want in europe

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chark said:

SCEA posted this on PlayStation Blog

Sackboy Popping Up Early on PS Vita

+ Posted by Eric Levine // SCEA PR Manager

Hi everyone – production on LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita was completed earlier than expected, and due to the excitement from our retail partners, some have decided to put it on shelves as soon as the product was received. You’ll still be able to fully enjoy all the offline features of the game until that time, but the servers will not go live until September 18th. We apologize for any confusion this may cause and will keep you posted on any further updates.

Cool, but no word on the digital release?  Maybe when the servers go up?

'

Tifa got MOVES!

Suffering a serious craving for PS All-Stars and LBP right now... fuck my wallet

4 ≈ One

No update yet, that I can see anyway. I'm grinding threw the tutorials now, the only thing I never like about the, most people know this stuff by now, it should have an option to skip it all and start with everything.

Around the Network

http://trendygamers.com/2012/09/15/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-patch-1-01-available-32mb-game-purchase-retail/
This details the patch that just came out.

ladyumbra said:
http://trendygamers.com/2012/09/15/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-patch-1-01-available-32mb-game-purchase-retail/
This details the patch that just came out.

Nice, i just had to rest the game and connection for it to show up.  I swear my online has been acting funny over the last few weekks after the update. Anyone else notice this?

no issues for me ....yet lol ..

for some reason...I have started playing UMVC3 again 0_0 Fighters are truly godlike in commutes. I get so engrossed in it that I can barely keep track of time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I've been playing LBPV for about 8 hours now... This game is quickly catch up to my play time of Gravity Rush.

M.U.G.E.N said:
no issues for me ....yet lol ..

for some reason...I have started playing UMVC3 again 0_0 Fighters are truly godlike in commutes. I get so engrossed in it that I can barely keep track of time

Round 2?  =D