By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
So, my sister is in America right now. Should I tell her to pick up dat Vita LBP bundle (when it becomes available)?? Still so hard to decide

you SHOULD buy the vita

but

I don't think the LBP vita bundle is available yet :S heck is that one even announced for nA? Can someone confirm?

@Fishtacos: Excellent! :D

Aww fuck, looks like it was only announced for Europe. This is the first time I am unhappy when Europe gets the better end of a deal lol

How long is she gonna be stay here? I think only the NFL bundle is out right now...the best upcoming bundle is the ACreed one with the White Vita.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
okay, I guess we have to have a domain first. So let get this thing cracked out.

mugen.com

vitahaznogaemz.com

vitachartz.com (or vchartz lol)

lol,

So anyway, i tried vitaheaven, or course it taken. But vitanirvana.com is avalible. Any ideas? Good ones. lol.

is VitaRoom Taken?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
So, my sister is in America right now. Should I tell her to pick up dat Vita LBP bundle (when it becomes available)?? Still so hard to decide

you SHOULD buy the vita

but

I don't think the LBP vita bundle is available yet :S heck is that one even announced for nA? Can someone confirm?

@Fishtacos: Excellent! :D

Aww fuck, looks like it was only announced for Europe. This is the first time I am unhappy when Europe gets the better end of a deal lol

How long is she gonna be stay here? I think only the NFL bundle is out right now...the best upcoming bundle is the ACreed one with the White Vita.

Two weeks only :/

best to just look around for a store specific deal then. or just buy the NFL bundle lol ..crappy game for sure..but memory card is included I think (4GB)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

haha I like vitalicious

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
haha I like vitalicious

sadly they are both taken.

"The Daily VITAmin!"

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Mmaybe it can be about ps3 too? Or just Vita?

ladyumbra said:
So apparently in NA, LBP vita had it's street date dropped and gamestops are just selling it. Here in Canada apparently at least one eb games is also confirming they can sell it now but their shipment hasn't arrived yet. * Following the story on neogaf* I have no idea why Sony would just be like " fuck it, it comes out now" but apparently they did.

That's odd.  I just came back from a certain store where I grab my games at certain specified times, and he wasn't selling it.  Either that or nobody bothered to pre-order it.

edit: now that I think about it, he probably didn't get his shipiment in either.

Like I said I was trying to build my own site and I have a really good name that is available. I've just been too depressed to pull it off.

How would we do this logistically? I could get the domain but it will take me a while to get a site up and running, probably having to hire a hosting service as well since I don't have any extra computers lying around.

There should be a thought out business plan before any steps are taken. How many hands should be in this? Who can do what? Is it a review site, a blog, both? Just Vita or all PlayStation? How will it be financed. Moderated. etc.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(