By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:

RafaelOrix said:

They have enough studios to make successful games, but adding the ones you said on your posts would be nice.

However, Sony biggest problem rely on their management (as you can see with the case of Last Guardian) and their marketing team. Seems like SCEJ is improving themselves, now SCEA team must get a shock treatment in order do support PS Vita.

I wouldn't worry too much about the marketing just yet. They're better waiting until some of the big releases are on shelves.

Heavy marketing now will lead people to go ass creed and cod? Cool! Go to shop 'not out yet.' Wtf? and then forget about it. (Seriously people really are that fickle.

If they don't market the crap out of it in late October/ November that is when they need a cattle prod up the rear!

Oh yeah, you are probably right abou the timing for the marketing. But I would love to see them marketing the PS Vita a lot and see bigger numbers for this amazing system :(.

arcane_chaos said:
got my copy of LBP!!! woot!!! playing it now!!!!

I envvy you! Don't forget to post your impressions, I loved the beta.

M.U.G.E.N said:
About RPGs my opinion is sony should make a new Ip or even just use any one of the many currently unused IPs and just contract it to a competent dev team

Wild Arms vita anyone?

Never played Wild Arms. I played an old PSOne title called Legend of Legaia and I used to like it a lot. Anyone remember/played this title?

By the way, great news about Dokuro. Seems like we are getting really spoiled in terms of variety of games on Vita on it's first christmas on the ocidental culture.

About creating a Vita site, I would love to see that happening but I can't be a part of it, only as a member of the community.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

How and where?! I must know. I'll run on foot to get this game right now!

Sal.Paradise said:

Personaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wanna be head of colours on the Vita site.

Strategy:

YELLOW, TONS OF IT. Like Persona 4.

I'll also be head of Chie meaning I post all Chie-related content. 

lol okay.

So guys, It's looking like we are going to get this ball rolling. So far, me and mugen are a go. Who else? We need to get together over face book or Skype and talk this thing out. Let's see if we can agree on the naming and I'll lock down a domain tonight, then it's just down to making the site and laying down some post. I hope a lot of you guys join us over there.

Runa216 said:

'scuse me, I may be bi but I've made it clear no cock is in my mouth.  my ass is fair game, but my mouth is off limits. 

Oh. My mistake.

I can't think of anything I can really help out with but I would like to.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
arcane_chaos said:

I think that you can get it at Game Stop -> http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/littlebigplanet/91438 site says that it ships within 24h.

Pimp3k said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
arcane_chaos said:

I think that you can get it at Game Stop -> http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/littlebigplanet/91438 site says that it ships within 24h.

I just called the one next to me, and they said, "We have two on the way, it should be here in the next couple of days". Really? Two. I hate game stop.

Dgc1808 said:
I can't think of anything I can really help out with but I would like to.

Do you write? Can you design? PR ? lol.

Mmmfishtacos said:
arcane_chaos said:

don't know where you live but I live in Stamford.CT. I went to my local gamestop to put more money on PSASBR and asked when does LBP Vita come out, he checked and said they had it in, not telling him that the supposed SD was 9/25 he just handed me the game!!! (I think this is the first time I got a game before the supposed SD) the only thing that sucks is that I have to wait for the DLC to be activated)

*deep breath*

never did an impression while being the first guy but here it is:

completeted the 2 introduction levels, and two levels of the first area, I must say it is amazing, it feels no different than playing LBP on my PS3.(both gameplay and graphics) the touchscreen does give LBP a nice touch for gameplay; only at the moment what I've done is move platforms and create passage ways using blocks(and might make things easier for creating levels) and for jumping off off spring -like platform, also they give touchscreen interactions in game,  like in one of the levels you can play keys on a piano. and like always MM always finds the best songs that go along with the levels.

arcane_chaos said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
arcane_chaos said:

don't know where you live but I live in Stamford.CT. I went to my local gamestop to put more money on PSASBR and asked when does LBP Vita come out, he checked and said they had it in, not telling him that the supposed SD was 9/25 he just handed me the game!!! (I think this is the first time I got a game before the supposed SD) the only thing that sucks is that I have to wait for the DLC to be activated)

*deep breath*

never did an impression while being the first guy but here it is:

completeted the 2 introduction levels, and two levels of the first area, I must say it is amazing, it feels no different than playing LBP on my PS3.(both gameplay and graphics) the touchscreen does give LBP a nice touch for gameplay; only at the moment what I've done is move platforms and create passage ways using blocks(and might make things easier for creating levels) and for jumping off off spring -like platform, also they give touchscreen interactions in game,  like in one of the levels you can play keys on a piano. and like always MM always finds the best songs that go along with the levels.

hehe the fact that you said MM and not Tarsier speaks volumes for the quality of the game :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!