By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

On very unrelated and off topic topic, Wii U priced at around $300 and $350 in japan...sooooo... who was that rabid fanboy claiming that it will be less than $200? I wanna point my finger at him and laugh at him ahahahahahaha

On other news, Adriasang.com is closing, so we wont be getting any Japan related goodies from there anymore buhuhuhu

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Heavenly_King said:
darkknightkryta said:
SnowPrince said:

I really begin to hate Capcom.. Monster Hunter wouldn't be an App-Killer without Sony consoles "PS2" and especially PSP, so I think they should be more grateful toward Sony and start making a Monster hunter for Psvita , because that's all what it needs, instead of doing it on every single other platform !! :@

As I said some time before, Capcom wants Sony brankrupt.

I am actually thinking that too.   There is no logical reasoning behind what they are doing.  Why not multiplatform releases like in their console games??

This is a very good lesson learned for Sony. Just like with PS3, don't let a 3rd party own a genre on your own console because it makes the sting so much worse when they betray you. Sony needs to put those B-Tier devs like Ready at Dawn to work and have them make 1. A proper Monster Hunter Clone that utilizes vita to the fullest and 2. RPGs that are exclusive

Indeed.  I remember watching the M$ e3 conferece back then with the FFXIII aanouncement, I was like WTF!  After that I realized 3ed party exclusives were gone.  When Ground Zeroes was announced I was already expecting a 360 version, and I was right lol XD

I think that Sony is realized that sooner, and invested a lot of money in the 1st party studios.   The Monster Hunter SONY version is Soul Sacrifice.   Japanese gaming crowd is a bit xenophobic with western created IPs.  So a japanase studio needs to create the game in order to it be a success in Japan.    And on the case of RPGs, considering that Legend of Dragoon is the best selling 1st party PSONE classic, and that is rumored that Dart is on PSASBR, I bet a Legend of Dragoon game is being in the works.   if Sony invests as much in that game as with God of War or Uncharted, Sony will have AAA title that will sell lots of PS3/VITAS.

Sony tried that with White Knight, but it did not go as planned.  It was not bad, but it has not that quality and polishment of Uncharted and God of War games.

I think Sony should buy READY AT DAWN  and HIGH IMPACT GAMES NOW!!!!!, and put them to create a new IPs VITA.  Ideally RAD also should make GOW game for the VITA.

Lets hope Sony finds a way to create iconic AAA franchises in each genre :D

leatherhat said:
Waiting for Miku to arrive

I saw Miku the other day, and that special white vita miku edition was awesome! I was like "you will be mine" muwahahahaha! Then when I came back 2 days later with moola, she was gone! bujhuhuhuhu! taken by another man! oh the horror!

So i ended up with $50 psn card

forevercloud3000 said:
I just wish all my wanted games for Vita would just come out already. I am very impatient -_-'.........
-Persona 4:The Golden
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-Assassin's Creed III: Liberations
-PASBR

I want them NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Soul Sacrifice, No Ragnarok Odyssey, No Killzone????  O_o

BURN THE HERETIC!!! XD

forevercloud3000 said:
Oh, and what do you guys think of a Prof Layton-esque/Blue Toad Murder Files type game hitting Vita? If I want a game like this what should I keep an eye out for?

Every single time I play walking dead by telltales...I tell myself...damn this would be amazing on the vita..

no joke..such games would be fantastic on this system

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
I just wish all my wanted games for Vita would just come out already. I am very impatient -_-'.........
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-PASBR

It doesn't help that the majority of them were delayed at some point in their release schedule. (Persona 4, LittleBigPlanet Vita, PlayStation All-Stars and Smart As... and I'm not sure what Kick Beat is so I'm not sure when it was suppose to come out)

M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:
sniper989 said:

.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.       MMMMMMMMMM .MMM.           MM.  MMM  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM    .MMM               
               MMM,     MMMM         MMMM.        .MM.   MMM        MMM          MMMMM.             
               MMM.     MMM           MMMM        MMM    MMM        MMM        .MM.MMMM.            
               MMM      MMM           .MMMM       MM     MMM        MMM       .MM. .MMM.            
   MMMMMMMMMMMMMN       MMM            .MMM     .MM      MMM        MMM       MM.   .MMM            
  MMMM                  MMM              MMM   .MM       MMM        MMM     ,MM       MMM           
 .MMM                   MMM              .MMM .MM        MMM        MMM     MMMMMMMMMMMMMM          
 .MMM                  .MMM                MMMMM         MMM        MMM    MM          MMMM         
 .MMM           MMMMMMMMMM                 MMMM          MMM        MMM   MM .          MMMM.  

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

And I've changed my mind again. Going for TTT2.

guess it doesn't show up properly to you..he just posted a text based image with the word PSVITA and all letters are made up of the letter 'M'

Thank you. Was starting to go insane. 

4 ≈ One

Heavenly_King said:
forevercloud3000 said:

This is a very good lesson learned for Sony. Just like with PS3, don't let a 3rd party own a genre on your own console because it makes the sting so much worse when they betray you. Sony needs to put those B-Tier devs like Ready at Dawn to work and have them make 1. A proper Monster Hunter Clone that utilizes vita to the fullest and 2. RPGs that are exclusive

Indeed.  I remember watching the M$ e3 conferece back then with the FFXIII aanouncement, I was like WTF!  After that I realized 3ed party exclusives were gone.  When Ground Zeroes was announced I was already expecting a 360 version, and I was right lol XD

I think that Sony is realized that sooner, and invested a lot of money in the 1st party studios.   The Monster Hunter SONY version is Soul Sacrifice.   Japanese gaming crowd is a bit xenophobic with western created IPs.  So a japanase studio needs to create the game in order to it be a success in Japan.    And on the case of RPGs, considering that Legend of Dragoon is the best selling 1st party PSONE classic, and that is rumored that Dart is on PSASBR, I bet a Legend of Dragoon game is being in the works.   if Sony invests as much in that game as with God of War or Uncharted, Sony will have AAA title that will sell lots of PS3/VITAS.

Sony tried that with White Knight, but it did not go as planned.  It was not bad, but it has not that quality and polishment of Uncharted and God of War games.

I think Sony should buy READY AT DAWN  and HIGH IMPACT GAMES NOW!!!!!, and put them to create a new IPs VITA.  Ideally RAD also should make GOW game for the VITA.

Lets hope Sony finds a way to create iconic AAA franchises in each genre :D

FFXIII.....uhg there was so much wrong with that game........ Sony had a insta win over 360 with that game, an assurance they would already be ahead of them but there was just so much FAIL with that title....i don't want to get into it >_>..........

Soul Sacrifice is cool and all, but I am unsure how well it can penetrate the MH market with it's highly graphic and mature appeal. They need a game more God Hand I think. I was originally hoping SS was more of an RPG/Demon Souls type game :/. We shall see if SS can match.

Sony and Level 5 bumbled WKC BAD!!!!!!!!! If the game was an earlier PS3 release like planned, it would have been fine I think(Its leagues better than Eternal Sonata and those early gen JRPGs) but once it was going against countless AAAs it was a bust. Level 5 took way too long in development and way too long translating it for US/EU. WKC was an obvious rush job, idk why though. Maybe they just couldn't afford to make it, wasted years building up enough money but at that point the assets were super outdated. Not to mention even after it came out you really were only getting half a game(30hrs long) with a follow up sequel that just makes it a whole package. Luckily the Online was so much fun. It actually had just the type of demographic I think Sony needs for Vita. I know there was suppose to be a WKC game for PSP....they should bring it to Vita or something. Would be cool.

I am all about a Legend of Dragoon sequel! I remember years ago Game informer spoke of a supposed IP trademark put for "Dragooneer" by Sony. I thought that was it but nothing ever came of it. Baffling as it sold well.

They need to let RaD do an original IP now(if they want to). They have proven their merit as the best of the B-Team Devs.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Heavenly_King said:
forevercloud3000 said:
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-PASBR

No Soul Sacrifice, No Ragnarok Odyssey, No Killzone????  O_o

BURN THE HERETIC!!! XD

Oh forgive, forgive! Isry! Isry!

I was speaking mostly of thohse slated to release this year. Of COURSE I want SS and Killzone. I am not too sure about RagOdy. Buying that just feels like desperation trying to fill that MH void, a game I am not even that much into. It is more RPG from what I hear so that does appeal to me slightly. I just think its kind of ugly, should have stayed with the gorgeous sprites from Ragnorok online. That would have made a very interesting mix, MH gameplay but 2D.

Greatness Awaits

Tridrakious said:
forevercloud3000 said:
-LBP PSVita
-Smart As..
-Kick Beat
-PASBR

It doesn't help that the majority of them were delayed at some point in their release schedule. (Persona 4, LittleBigPlanet Vita, PlayStation All-Stars and Smart As... and I'm not sure what Kick Beat is so I'm not sure when it was suppose to come out)

GRRRR! Don't remind me....

• Persona 4:The Golden-First Summer, then October 20th, now November.
  • LBP- Summer, Fall, September
  • Smart As- Launch game, limbo, Fall
  • PASBR- September, now November
Oh and this is Kick Beat....
It looks like a pretty cool Rythm game, Take Batman Arkham's fighting mechanics and put it to music. Downloadable title.

Greatness Awaits