By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm back guys! wow, I'm having a hard time not sending a message to the mod that banned me. It's getting out of hand. If it wasn't for this thread and all the cool people in it I'd be gone. Whose the best person to talk to about this?

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
I'm back guys! wow, I'm having a hard time not sending a message to the mod that banned me. It's getting out of hand. If it wasn't for this thread and all the cool people in it I'd be gone. Whose the best person to talk to about this?

The Biased Ban Hammer is why I originally stopped coming to this site, that and all the crazy stuff they did to the way it looks :/

What did you get did in for?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Maybe we should create a Vita site. We already have the community. Hmm...

Will someone please explain to me why Sony has yet to fix the fact some games that can be played on Vita do not show up on it's store? What possible excuse can they have for this?

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Will someone please explain to me why Sony has yet to fix the fact some games that can be played on Vita do not show up on it's store? What possible excuse can they have for this?

I'm not sure, all i know is SCEA dropped the ball. But at least theres a walk around. The other branches did a good job of getting the games on the vita store.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

Jack will get to those papers eventually.

4 ≈ One

darkknightkryta said:
SnowPrince said:

I really begin to hate Capcom.. Monster Hunter wouldn't be an App-Killer without Sony consoles "PS2" and especially PSP, so I think they should be more grateful toward Sony and start making a Monster hunter for Psvita , because that's all what it needs, instead of doing it on every single other platform !! :@

As I said some time before, Capcom wants Sony brankrupt.

I am actually thinking that too.   There is no logical reasoning behind what they are doing.  Why not multiplatform releases like in their console games??

sniper989 said:

.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.       MMMMMMMMMM .MMM.           MM.  MMM  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM    .MMM               
               MMM,     MMMM         MMMM.        .MM.   MMM        MMM          MMMMM.             
               MMM.     MMM           MMMM        MMM    MMM        MMM        .MM.MMMM.            
               MMM      MMM           .MMMM       MM     MMM        MMM       .MM. .MMM.            
   MMMMMMMMMMMMMN       MMM            .MMM     .MM      MMM        MMM       MM.   .MMM            
  MMMM                  MMM              MMM   .MM       MMM        MMM     ,MM       MMM           
 .MMM                   MMM              .MMM .MM        MMM        MMM     MMMMMMMMMMMMMM          
 .MMM                  .MMM                MMMMM         MMM        MMM    MM          MMMM         
 .MMM           MMMMMMMMMM                 MMMM          MMM        MMM   MM .          MMMM.  

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

And I've changed my mind again. Going for TTT2.

4 ≈ One

Mmmfishtacos said:
forevercloud3000 said:

I'm not sure, all i know is SCEA dropped the ball. But at least theres a walk around. The other branches did a good job of getting the games on the vita store.

Its not even a small omission like a few games her and a few there. 1/3rd of what is available on Vita is not accessible from the system. Extremely aggrevating and it is baffling how something like this can slip by without being fixed immediately.

On another note, The PS store's search capabilities leave much to be desired, haven't really gone in there in a while. Why are there not more category tools? UHG, its making me mad just looking at it.  

Greatness Awaits

Heavenly_King said:
darkknightkryta said:
SnowPrince said:

I really begin to hate Capcom.. Monster Hunter wouldn't be an App-Killer without Sony consoles "PS2" and especially PSP, so I think they should be more grateful toward Sony and start making a Monster hunter for Psvita , because that's all what it needs, instead of doing it on every single other platform !! :@

As I said some time before, Capcom wants Sony brankrupt.

I am actually thinking that too.   There is no logical reasoning behind what they are doing.  Why not multiplatform releases like in their console games??

This is a very good lesson learned for Sony. Just like with PS3, don't let a 3rd party own a genre on your own console because it makes the sting so much worse when they betray you. Sony needs to put those B-Tier devs like Ready at Dawn to work and have them make 1. A proper Monster Hunter Clone that utilizes vita to the fullest and 2. RPGs that are exclusive

Greatness Awaits