By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ils411 said:
Heavenly_King said:
ils411 said:
Does anyone remember Chaos Legion? I enjoyed that game lots! A Vita port would be awesome!

I think that the "sequel" is the part of DMC4 in which you are Nero RE LOL XD

umm.. I dont get it.. must be coz I never got around to playing DMC4 I owned it once but sold it when I sold my 1st PS3, then I bought another PS3, then traded it to an xbox360, then traded to xbox360 go a wii with 2 wiimotes and a guitar controller, then sold that wii then bought a psp, then sold that psp and got an xbox360, then sold that 360 for a wii, then again sold taht wii and got a ps3 that died on me and then sold it for parts and then got a hacked wii, then sold that shit and got a 3ds, then sold that and got a psvita and now this vita will stay with me till it dies or till i sudenly nead money hahahahaha! such is the cycle of a poor gamer

The Devil bringer of Nero in DMC4 works just like the gauntlet of Sieg Wahrheit in Chaos Legion.

I dont think you will get the money you "deserve" for your devices.  I recommend you to save some money in order to buy  a new console/device, because in the end, you loose more money.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
ils411 said:
Heavenly_King said:
ils411 said:
Does anyone remember Chaos Legion? I enjoyed that game lots! A Vita port would be awesome!

I think that the "sequel" is the part of DMC4 in which you are Nero RE LOL XD

umm.. I dont get it.. must be coz I never got around to playing DMC4 I owned it once but sold it when I sold my 1st PS3, then I bought another PS3, then traded it to an xbox360, then traded to xbox360 go a wii with 2 wiimotes and a guitar controller, then sold that wii then bought a psp, then sold that psp and got an xbox360, then sold that 360 for a wii, then again sold taht wii and got a ps3 that died on me and then sold it for parts and then got a hacked wii, then sold that shit and got a 3ds, then sold that and got a psvita and now this vita will stay with me till it dies or till i sudenly nead money hahahahaha! such is the cycle of a poor gamer

The Devil bringer of Nero in DMC4 works just like the gauntlet of Sieg Wahrheit in Chaos Legion.

I dont think you will get the money you "deserve" for your devices.  I recommend you to save some money in order to buy  a new console/device, because in the end, you loose more money.

dont worry budy, i got that covered. I always look for great deals before shelling out some major moola. Whenever I sell my stuff off due to lack of money, i usualy end up getting back how much I spent and then some. Kinda like how buy and sell works only I buy stuff to enjoy and just sell it later hahaha

Started Metal Gear Solid 3 HD and hot damn graphics holds up well really nice.

Come on Kojima give the Vita Some MGS love

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Started Metal Gear Solid 3 HD and hot damn graphics holds up well really nice.

Come on Kojima give the Vita Some MGS love

I'm thinking/hoping that one of the un-announced TGS titles from Konami is an MGS for Vita.   That would be pretty sweet.

I have a bit of a crisis. With the day that i replace my ps3 drawing near, I'm not sure if TekkenTag2 is a good idea. Idea. At the price of ttt2 i can get ico, sly and jak collections. . Psas isn't to far off and when it gets here i dont think i'll look at at ttt2 much. Don't really have my tekken buddy around anymore..

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

http://www.destructoid.com/review-littlebigplanet-ps-vita-234613.phtml

Jim Sterling's review of LBP Vita, 8.5. "LittleBigPlanet is finally at home on the PlayStation Vita. This is where it belongs."

Dgc1808 said:
I have a bit of a crisis. With the day that i replace my ps3 drawing near, I'm not sure if TekkenTag2 is a good idea. Idea. At the price of ttt2 i can get ico, sly and jak collections. . Psas isn't to far off and when it gets here i dont think i'll look at at ttt2 much. Don't really have my tekken buddy around anymore..

I have Tekken Tag 2 if you wanna play? :D.  Though I haven't played more than 5 minutes of it :(

.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.       MMMMMMMMMM .MMM.           MM.  MMM  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM    .MMM               
               MMM,     MMMM         MMMM.        .MM.   MMM        MMM          MMMMM.             
               MMM.     MMM           MMMM        MMM    MMM        MMM        .MM.MMMM.            
               MMM      MMM           .MMMM       MM     MMM        MMM       .MM. .MMM.            
   MMMMMMMMMMMMMN       MMM            .MMM     .MM      MMM        MMM       MM.   .MMM            
  MMMM                  MMM              MMM   .MM       MMM        MMM     ,MM       MMM           
 .MMM                   MMM              .MMM .MM        MMM        MMM     MMMMMMMMMMMMMM          
 .MMM                  .MMM                MMMMM         MMM        MMM    MM          MMMM         
 .MMM           MMMMMMMMMM                 MMMM          MMM        MMM   MM .          MMMM.  

borderlands 2 could come to ps vita 

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Borderlands+2/news.asp?c=44913

sniper989 said:

.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.       MMMMMMMMMM .MMM.           MM.  MMM  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM    .MMM               
               MMM,     MMMM         MMMM.        .MM.   MMM        MMM          MMMMM.             
               MMM.     MMM           MMMM        MMM    MMM        MMM        .MM.MMMM.            
               MMM      MMM           .MMMM       MM     MMM        MMM       .MM. .MMM.            
   MMMMMMMMMMMMMN       MMM            .MMM     .MM      MMM        MMM       MM.   .MMM            
  MMMM                  MMM              MMM   .MM       MMM        MMM     ,MM       MMM           
 .MMM                   MMM              .MMM .MM        MMM        MMM     MMMMMMMMMMMMMM          
 .MMM                  .MMM                MMMMM         MMM        MMM    MM          MMMM         
 .MMM           MMMMMMMMMM                 MMMM          MMM        MMM   MM .          MMMM.  

What am I looking at?

4 ≈ One