By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

GTA CW was build for 3DS in exclusivity for one year, so we could say its normal.

Pokemon is just more famous than KH, like a mario, these kind of game will be alwas overrated because of their name.

But, a good example : GTA Vice city stories is a 86, when the CW is 93, you can say that is a crime.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Pimp3k said:
We all seem to be focused on "bigger" releases so this post is just a reminder that there are AWESOME psn titles coming out in next few months as well.

Jet Set Radio HD
Malicious Rebirth
Retro City Rampage
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
When Vikings Attack

When is malicious releasing anyhows?

ils411 said:
Pimp3k said:
We all seem to be focused on "bigger" releases so this post is just a reminder that there are AWESOME psn titles coming out in next few months as well.

Jet Set Radio HD
Malicious Rebirth
Retro City Rampage
When Vikings Attack

It was supposed to be out in Summer 2012. Maybe will get a realease date at TGS, but I'm hopeful that it'll be in 2012.

Pimp3k said:
ils411 said:
Pimp3k said:

Jet Set Radio HD
Malicious Rebirth
Retro City Rampage
When Vikings Attack

It was supposed to be out in Summer 2012. Maybe will get a realease date at TGS, but I'm hopeful that it'll be in 2012.

Japan release? Dont remember it having a confirmed NA/EU release.

Off Topic: The vita hate is strong out there lol! Everybody and their grandmas are making vita is cdoom/crap/fail threads

It must take a really pathetic soul to hate on a handheld so much hahahaha!

ils411 said:
Pimp3k said:
ils411 said:
Pimp3k said:

Jet Set Radio HD
Malicious Rebirth
Retro City Rampage
When Vikings Attack

Japan release? Dont remember it having a confirmed NA/EU release.

Off Topic: The vita hate is strong out there lol! Everybody and their grandmas are making vita is cdoom/crap/fail threads

It must take a really pathetic soul to hate on a handheld so much hahahaha!

I don't think it's so much Vita hate as it is hatred towards Sony in general. I feel a lot of newer gamers don't really understand the repurcussions that will occur if Sony were to drop out of the industry.

Around the Network

NEw project on Ps vita by Sony Japan : http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/hako/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnehwrVW62M

Seems to be an AR game.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Does anyone remember Chaos Legion? I enjoyed that game lots! A Vita port would be awesome!

if Sony was no longer in the industry and we were left with just NIN and MS?.......... I would quit gaming, as there would be no more artistic titles in existence. :(

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

ils411 said:
Does anyone remember Chaos Legion? I enjoyed that game lots! A Vita port would be awesome!

I think that the "sequel" is the part of DMC4 in which you are Nero RE LOL XD

Why Sony in Japan only has 1 studio?? why no more like in US or EU?? Or "Japan Studio" represent more than 1?