By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
ivanpgcs said:
Konami, Sony have unannounced games for TGS

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/konami-sony-have-unannounced-games-for-tgs

Great news, I just hope the 50 titles that are announced by Sony arent all PS1 classics.

From Konami, I'm expecting a Metal Gear/Solid type of game exclusive to the Vita kinda like Peace Walker/Acid/Ops.

I'm hoping a few of those are Vita titles. Only way Sony could have stayed so calm for so long about the Vita. I seriously hope they're not banking everything on AC and CoD because those were slow burners on the PSP from memory.

Around the Network
Panama said:
I'm a little baffled at critics praising LBP Vita as the best yet, yet it's scoring worse than LBP2. You'd think a handheld game that is supposedly better than its console iteration would be granted some degree of leniency in the scoring.

my thoughts exactly. It has been my experience, seeing as Sony likes to push advanced hardware, Reviewers feel that every game need to be showing the very epitome of what the hardware can do. So in retrospect every PS3/PSP/Vita title has to be twice as good to get an equal score to a comparable title elsewhere.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I hope Yabai is for Psv , it would be perfect with soul sacrifice.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

We all seem to be focused on "bigger" releases so this post is just a reminder that there are AWESOME psn titles coming out in next few months as well.

Jet Set Radio HD
Malicious Rebirth
Retro City Rampage
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
When Vikings Attack

And guacamelee or something like

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
And guacamelee or something like

That's to be released next year :) I can't wait for it though! Looks awesome :)

nen-suer said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
Did you see the american preorder charts? Persona 4 got 60,000 preorders with some weeks to go. That's awesome. Think it could sell 100,000-130,000 what really is awesome.

But i wonder how LBP isn't even on the charts, which means it's standing below 30k preorders. Thats damn too low! so if these preorders are correct, it will struggle to sell 100k ww fw.

I really wonder why LBP sells so bad in general. This game deserves heavy marketing. Sony is too mature i think.

That's nice. I wonder why AC3:R & COD aren't in there yet!

Hopefully this will encourage Atlus (and others) to support the Vita with more titles in the near future.

As for LBP unlike P4 its more of a casual game and those tend to have lower preorders, but higher FW.

Hopefully this will be the case with LBP vita.

And i wouldnt expect much from Sony regarding marketing...i mean Sony sucked at it when they had money >_>

And I'm sure LBP vita will be sold heavily bundled... is one game that i think most people interested are waiting to get it together with the console!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

SunofKratos said:
Nice seeing LBP Vita getting such good reviews.Already preordered it today.

And for the sales i am not worrid. Little Big Planet Vita will not have a big first week but will sell very well during holidays ( as we see with Little Big Planet 1 and 2)
And when its getting bundled than everything will be okay. But Sony should really start to show some TV ads for this game.

That's absolutely TRUE... and even the fisrt two games weren't bundle until some time later and weren't released so soon before christmast... so fi nothing goes wrong LBP could easily later became the first Million seller on Vita!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Tridrakious said:
Resistance: Burning Skies was terrible. Horrendous control, sluggish, gimmicky touch controls that just got in the way, graphically pathetic, terrible hit detection, dreadful story, the characters were tacked together and I couldn't get the multiplayer to work.

When I first started I didn't know why people were bashing it so much, I thought it was good. Not great, but good, then I played for about 3 to 4 hours and just couldn't torture myself any longer. As the game was not going to get better.

Nope, wasn't terrible. 

Had good controls, much better than I expected (even mentioned it in my review)

The Gimmicky Touch Controls worked  alot better than I expected and I felt it added to the game. 

Graphically just fine.  Could be better, but it's not horrible. 

Hit detectionis fine.  

Story was pretty lame though, and the multiplayer was hit and go. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Panama said:
I'm a little baffled at critics praising LBP Vita as the best yet, yet it's scoring worse than LBP2. You'd think a handheld game that is supposedly better than its console iteration would be granted some degree of leniency in the scoring.

People hate handhelds.  Seriously, I see games that are better on the handhelds but get lower scores (Disgaea 3), and others that get flat out slammed that are actually pretty good just becuase it's on a handheld (Resistance.)  

So add .5 to the score, it rounds up to about where LBP1 was :P 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android