By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Keiji Inafune Teases Tokyo Game Show Surprise

http://andriasang.com/con2n0/soul_sacrifice_tgs_surprise/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
small44 said:
Keiji Inafune Teases Tokyo Game Show Surprise

http://andriasang.com/con2n0/soul_sacrifice_tgs_surprise/

Sick.  And absolutely the best thing to do.  Get the game out there, get people playing it, get people excited for it.  If it's as good as I hope it is, might help to shift some serious hardware over in Japan.

I wonder what the surprise is.

Anyone know if that Picotto Kinghts game will be coming to NA? I watched the trailers and it looked like a pretty awesome game

I find Monster Hunter boring because the gameplay is so slow

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Teflon02 said:
Anyone know if that Picotto Kinghts game will be coming to NA? I watched the trailers and it looked like a pretty awesome game

GungHo and NHN haven’t announced if they will bring Picotto Knights to North America or Europe, but it looks like they’re planning to. GungHo filed a trademark for Picotto Knights in the US trademark database. Perhaps, an announcement will be made at Tokyo Game Show since the game will launch during the event?

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/07/picotto-knights-an-online-action-rpg-for-vita-may-be-heading-to-the-west/

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
I know that it has nothing to do with this thread, but I just platinumed MGS4...WOOT!!! XD

dude that is hardcore. don't you have to like beat the game 4 times at minimum and have a run where you do it all without being spotted?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Heavenly_King said:
I know that it has nothing to do with this thread, but I just platinumed MGS4...WOOT!!! XD

dude that is hardcore. don't you have to like beat the game 4 times at minimum and have a run where you do it all without being spotted?

I did a Big Boss run a few years back.  It's a pain, but ultimately you have to beat the game in less than 5 hours.  The platinum doesn't seem too hard after doing the Big Boss run.

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
Heavenly_King said:

I did a Big Boss run a few years back.  It's a pain, but ultimately you have to beat the game in less than 5 hours.  The platinum doesn't seem too hard after doing the Big Boss run.

yeah I just don't have the patience for that kind of perfection.  there are few games I master anymore, I'm too busy playing a variety of games and game types to master one.  I think the last game I mastered was....uh....final Fantasy X or XII.  you know, beat all the arena monsters and get all the celestial weapons, or in 12 get all the marks.  the idea of playing through the same game a half dozen times and mastering it just seems....tedious.  Especially a game like Metal Gear solid 4, which I found was pretty tough even on normal mode.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

ils411 said:

Slow SLOW news week huh..

Anyways, more Ragnarok Odyssey screens to keep you excited ... and yes, I died horribly taking these screens

Which remember me... SONY should make a update where the game pause when ever you try a snapshot! thanks godness Blazblue have a Hide menu option when you pause the game...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
Heavenly_King said:

yeah I just don't have the patience for that kind of perfection.  there are few games I master anymore, I'm too busy playing a variety of games and game types to master one.  I think the last game I mastered was....uh....final Fantasy X or XII.  you know, beat all the arena monsters and get all the celestial weapons, or in 12 get all the marks.  the idea of playing through the same game a half dozen times and mastering it just seems....tedious.  Especially a game like Metal Gear solid 4, which I found was pretty tough even on normal mode.  

And with two hours cutscenes less! Even if you can skip them... is kinda boring... I will try to complete MGS4 again.. this time I'll have the incentive of the trophies!

and about Inf**king's surprise.. Soul Sacrifice will have World wide release THIS YEAR?! That's the only inaF**ckYEAH surprise that he could give us, rigth?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread