By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Dgc1808 said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
kitler53 said:
okay, so i just saw the new metal gear trailer...

i think i want to get into this franchise. where's the best place to start? release chronological? seeing as MGS is listed at compatible for vita and the MGS HD collection is too is that a good plan? Should i go for the ps3 HD collection instead? Where do the psp games fit in?

I'm going release order myself, and nen-suer forgot to mention Metal Gear 1 and 2. They are the first two games and if you don't play them, you might get lost when you start with MGS1. If you get the HD collection, you can find them under Snake Eater. Also I actually heard portable ops does have some importance to the story but it's up to you. Maybe if you really get into MGS, then you might want to check it out. Oh, and I'm not sure if Metal Gear 1 and 2 are included on the Vita version but I know it's on the ps3 version.

I can confirm for you guys that they're included. They're in the main menu of MGS3. If you could get the PS3 version of the collection I would recommend that over the Vita version, though. It's cheaper and comes with Peace Walker.

Oh yeah, the Vita version doesn't include PW unfortunately. :/ Definitely play Peace Walker. Probably the best game on PSP too.

And thanks for clearing that up!

Around the Network

Are you referring to the VR missions from MGS 1? MGS 1 itself is not in the HD collection but is available as a PSone classic.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Are you referring to the VR missions from MGS 1? MGS 1 itself is not in the HD collection but is available as a PSone classic.

No I'm talking about the games that were released for the MSX, i.e. Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

Im going to download all the Metal Gear games on my vita, also gonna get the acid games too.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I went to gamestop today and the worker said that Persona 4: The Golden got pushed back to November....and on top of that I couldn't upgrade the solid gold edition...

a month ago I was expecting P4: the golden, Castlevania: MoF, and Pokemon all in sept...now I got nothin....why does fate mock me :(

Around the Network

So guys, what's the total list of characters in Playstation All-Stars now? I haven't been paying attention and mostly skip past the posts in this thread discussing it.

Also, it sucks that so many games are being delayed, Ragnarok was delayed, Persona was delayed, how many others? I need something to do in September!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I dunno arcane..you might be pretty lucky on missing out on MoF...did you see the latest gameplay video of that? looks horrible imho

Why did they say they can't upgrade to limited edition?

Anywho here's a gameplay video for Guacamelee CO OP with developer commentary! LOOKS AWESOME

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SnakeDrake said:
Im going to download all the Metal Gear games on my vita, also gonna get the acid games too.

You'll probably have to get Ac!d on UMD for the PSP.  I don't think they're available for download in any form.

I just found out that the screen capture feature works on Youtube videos! Aww, yeah. IT'S ON, NOW!

*makes 10,000 booty shaking wallpapers*

M.U.G.E.N said:

I dunno arcane..you might be pretty lucky on missing out on MoF...did you see the latest gameplay video of that? looks horrible imho

Why did they say they can't upgrade to limited edition?

I think there was a  timeline in order to reserve it and I missed it based on P4's supposed release date....atleast I was able to uprade my Ragnarok Odyssey to the mercenary edition....October's looking pretty good from me.(also I heard their were only 10,000 solid gold edtions as well...maybe they all got taken)