By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Decided to take a chance on losing all of my organized Vita content and try using my untouched 8GB card. I forgot which port was for the card and wound up discovering a whole new port under the d-pad. Anybody know what the heck that port is used for?

Yeah, I could just Google it but what's the fun in that?

Around the Network

Aaaaand the problem is still there. All of my screens, organized by Vita, Vita Apps, PSP, PSP, PS1, Movies/Music/Pics, Friends/party, PSN, and Setting are flung all over the place once I take my card out and pop it back in. It's driving me crazy!

I need the additional space that the 8GB card provides but I need (yes, I NEED) my Vita to remain organized. I hope somebody at Sony patches this some day.

M.U.G.E.N said:
ok so it's out now so here's the latest rumor

Kat from gravity Rush

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden

will be DLC for PS All stars

the only reason why I'm posting this here is because the guy who said this actually got the previous info on evil cole and such spot on.

So yeah :)

hmmm...I'm not the least bit interested in PSASBR and I find SMSB as stupid and lame..But Kat will be in the game? REALLY? Even if its DLC..

I'm in! Not first day mind you, but when the Kat dlc becomes available

Kresnik said:
RafaelOrix said:

Well, it seems another game was announced for the PS Vita: Sacred 3.

http://psvita.sk/news.php?readmore=440

Dunno if it is real or not.

That's pretty sweet.  Sacred 2 was a really nice Diablo-like dungeon crawler.

It's listed as being on Vita on the Wikipedia page.  PS3 too.  I wonder if cross-buy.

Woah, Sacred 3 on my vita, that's a big deal to me!

Definitely day one. Vita is the only system i buy all my games i am looking forward to day one, just to support the system.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Kresnik said:
Geez, I'm having a busy day in this thread today. Sorry. Dokuro coming to the US?

http://kotaku.com/5939868/looks-like-the-cool-japanese-vita-puzzle+platformer-dokuro-is-coming-to-the-us

They seriously shouldn't bother with it. The game is cheap to import and fully translated to english. (It's 24€ on play-asia).

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Geez, I'm having a busy day in this thread today. Sorry. Dokuro coming to the US?

http://kotaku.com/5939868/looks-like-the-cool-japanese-vita-puzzle+platformer-dokuro-is-coming-to-the-us

Hopefully we'll get a EU release too.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

okay, so i just saw the new metal gear trailer...

i think i want to get into this franchise. where's the best place to start? release chronological? seeing as MGS is listed at compatible for vita and the MGS HD collection is too is that a good plan? Should i go for the ps3 HD collection instead? Where do the psp games fit in?

kitler53 said:

i think i want to get into this franchise. where's the best place to start? release chronological? seeing as MGS is listed at compatible for vita and the MGS HD collection is too is that a good plan? Should i go for the ps3 HD collection instead? Where do the psp games fit in?

I'd recommend playing them in order of releases like intended. You get more off the story this way (and alot of cool surprises) 

And the imporved gameplay will help keep the experince fresh and you wont miss abilities not avialable in older games.

Order of releases: MGS1>MGS2>MGS3>MGS4>MGS Peace Walker

If you wann play by the time line then.

MGS 3 > MGS Peace Walker > MGS Ground Zero > Metal Gear Solid > MGS 2 > MGS 4 

Buy the PS3 version of the collection. The Vita version doesn't include "Peace Walker"

You can ignore the Portable Ops on the PSP coze it doesn't add anything significant to the story.

Really great series. Hope you enjoy it.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

kitler53 said:

I would suggest release order. You'll get the story just as well as playing the Chronologically and the improvements in gameplay will feel more natural compared to any other order you play them in.

I also have some catching up to do with the series... really wish Portable Ops, Peace Walker and MGS 1 were in the Vita store cause I really need to play those games.

I plan to play them all in somewhat chronoligical order but that simply because of the systems and entries in the series that I have access to.

4 ≈ One

@d2lewis: yep that really is something rather annoying and I hope sony fixes it up sooner or later

oh and that sacred game looks very very nice actually 0_0 made me think of Ruin a bit (whatevea the F happened to that game? :S) but I mean look at this and imagine this on the oled...yum

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!