By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Its sucking in Japan right now

Around the Network

PSOne classics compatible for the VITA through PS3 download:

2 Xtreme
Alundra
Arc the Lad II
Arcade Hits: Shienryu
Arcade Hits: Sonic Wings Special
Bowling
Breath of Fire IV
Burst Angel
Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania: SotN
Cho Aniki
Chrono Trigger
Cool Boarders
Cool Boarders 2
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
CTR: Crash Team Racing
Destruction Derby
Everybody’s Golf 2
G-Police
Jet Rider
Jet Rider 2
Jumping Flash
Kula World
Kurushi Final
MediEvil
Motor Toon Grand Prix 2
Rally Cross
Syphon Filter
Syphon Filter 3
Twisted Metal
Wild Arms
WipEout
40 Wink
A Bug’s Life
A Bugs Life and Monsters Inc bundle
Abe’s Exoddus
Abe’s Oddworld Oddysee
Airboat
All-Star Boxing
Arc Arena: Monster Tournament
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad II
Arc the Lad III
Arcade Hits: Shienryu
Arcade Hits: Sonic Wings Special
Atari Anniversary Edition
Atlantis
Atlantis and Hercules Bundle
Bishi Bashi Special
Blockids
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Bugriders
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
Centipede
Cho Aniki
Constructor
Critical Depth
Dezaemon Plus
Disney’s Action Game ft. Hercules
Dodgeball
Driver
Eagle One: Harrier Attack
Fear Effect
Fear Effect: Retro Helix
Fighting Force
Fighting Force 2
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Front Mission 3
Gaiaseed
Galaxy Fight
Gex
Gex 3: Deep Under Cover
Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko
Grandia
Gubble
Guilty Gear
Gunship
Hardcore 4X4
International Track & Field
Jigsaw Madness
Judge Dredd
Junior League Soccer PS1
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Lilo & Stitch
Little Mermaid 2
Little Mermaid 2 and Winnie The Pooh bundle
Metal Gear Solid
Mickey’s Wild Adventure
Miracle Quad Racer
Miracle Space Race
Missile Command
Monsters Inc
Motorhead
N20
Namco Heritage bundle
Pandemonium
Pandemonium 2
Parasite Eve 2
Peter Pan
Pong
Pooh’s Party Game
Rageball
Rainbow Six
Rascal Racers
Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Reel Fishing
Re-loaded
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Director’s Cut
Ridge Racer Type 4
Sheep
Silent Hill
Snowboard Racer
Sorcerer’s Maze
Spin Jam
Sports Superbike
Streak
Street Fighter 2 Alpha
Super Star Dance Club
Tarzan
Tekken
Tekken 2
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Toy Story 2
Toy Story Racer
Toy Story Racer and Toy Story 2: Woody and Buzz bundle
Alundra
Urban Chaos
Vagrant Story
Warhawk
Wild Arms 2
Wipeout
Xenogears

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488789

ils411 said:

True. This just helps them to keep that tradition going strong! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ils411 said:

What is Japan without its traditions O.o

M.U.G.E.N said:
ils411 said:

I really dont know what Sony is thinking.  I did no have a PSP on launch, and got it years later, so I don know how was the PSP doing it´s first year; but so far PSVITA first year is sucking so bad in a macroscopic point of view.  I love the my VITA and the games I have, but it looks like 99% of the world do not give a damn about those titles, so Sony needs to do something to increase sales before 3rd party publishers begin to care even less about it.  

I visit regularly  a gaming site called Andriasang, to see japan gaming related news, and every fucking title that is announced in Japan is only developed for 3DS,DS and PSP.   I dont care if those titles do not interest me, I just want them to be on the VITA because it needs the support >_<....

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Dgc1808 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
SH*T! From the Nine games that are Up today.. I own two... FFVII and Syphon Filter (that i got with PS+) but.. BUT! I can't download the later!..

May be... because is from PS+ they don't let me download? it appear purchased, but when i try to download it, there appear a Screen like the download list (it say download list up, actually) with only that game and say: "Cannot Download using a PSVita System"

Are you still a plus subscriber?

Of course i'm.. at least till macrh next year... so If anyone with plus can confirm if Plus gifted games can be downloaded from PSVita.. do tell.. most of PSX games I own are from PS+ subscription.. except FFIX and FFVII that I'm downloading already...

I checked my download list before the store updated and only Mega Man 3 worked out of the PSone games I have. I guess now it might be different but I'm pretty sure Siphon Filter isn't in that list of 9 games so you will have to transfer over its install file via PS3. Unless you are in Europe or Asia than I have no idea except that the download list isn't the most accurate thing. If you have the option to buy it in the store as long as it has a red shopping bag symbol next to buy it won't cost you anything. Don't be afraid to click buy either as the store will always ask for confirmation before making a purchase.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ils411 said:

I really dont know what Sony is thinking.  I did no have a PSP on launch, and got it years later, so I don know how was the PSP doing it´s first year; but so far PSVITA first year is sucking so bad in a macroscopic point of view.  I love the my VITA and the games I have, but it looks like 99% of the world do not give a damn about those titles, so Sony needs to do something to increase sales before 3rd party publishers begin to care even less about it.  

I visit regularly  a gaming site called Andriasang, to see japan gaming related news, and every fucking title that is announced in Japan is only developed for 3DS,DS and PSP.   I dont care if those titles do not interest me, I just want them to be on the VITA because it needs the support >_<....

Yep, every new announced PSP game on andriasang is like a stab through the vita's little black heart.  

I bought mega man last night. Why did i bring torture on my self. I've forgot how hard this game is. Why or why?!

I don't have a PS3, but I do have some PS one Classics I bought for my PSP. Is there a way to transfer them to my PS Vita?

I would greatly appreciate if any of you guys can copy one of your PS one games from PSV-to-PC using CMA, and tell me how they are stored inside the 'PSGAME' directory.

At least this way we should be able to figure out if it's possible or not to make this procedure without the PS3...

Thanks a lot!

ARGH!!!! every time I try to copy my PS1 classics to the PS Vita, it says could not connect to to the sever within the time limit!!! what gives!?! can anyone help?